As sure as I’m sitting right in front of you.
就像我坐在你面前一样确定
And I drove down Elvis Presley Boulevard,
我在Elvis Presley大道放慢了速度
and right in front of Graceland, and I stopped.
就在Graceland面前 我停下了车
And sure enough to God it was him.
毫无疑问 就是他
And he was young, too!
他太年轻了
He was young and beautiful looking like in 1956!
他很年轻很帅气 就像1956年那样
And then he just
然后他
turned to me, and he said.
转过来对我说
“Excuse me sir, but in a year from now,
“对不起 先生 从现在开始一年后
you’re gonna do me a favor”
你要帮我忙”
And I said, of course I’ll do you a favor.
我说 当然我会帮你
And, and, I… Just, just tell me what it is, And he said,
我… 只是告诉我那是什么 他说
with this smile in his eye, and he reached inside of his coat,
带着微笑 他的手伸进外套里
and he said, “When you meet that girl from Rome,
他说 “当你遇见罗马的那个女孩时
I want you to give this to her”
我要你把这个给她”
I swear to God this is true.
我对上帝发誓 这是真的
And then he just disappeared, he was gone.
然后他就消失了 他走了
It was Elvis.
那是Elvis
It was the King.
那是国王
And
然后
I was sitting over there and I saw your back
我坐在那里 看着你的背影
and even from there it struck me
甚至从那里就吸引我了
that you were the one, I knew it was you.
你就是那个人 我知道是你
And as sure as sunlight, I knew I was meant to give you
就像阳光一样肯定 我知道我要给你
Elvis’ comb.
Elvis的梳子
A comb?
梳子?
This is Elvisd’ comb.
这是Elvis的梳子
You mean, Elvis Presley the dead singer
你是说 Elvis Presley 那个已故的歌♥唱家
said to you to give this comb to me?
叫你把这梳子给我?
I did forget one thing.
我忘记了一件事
What?
什么?
Well he also said that you should give me a twenty dollar delivery fee.
他还说你应该给我20美元的递送费
But we discussed it and he said that I could accept ten.
但是我们讨论过了 他说我能接受10美元
OK, this is a very funny story.
这真是太有趣了
I liked it very amazing, but I don’t believe it.
我觉得很有趣 但是我不相信
This is ten dollars for the good story,
10美元听一个有趣的故事
and this is ten dollars for you to go away.
这10美元让你走
That’s for two cups of coffee… Yours, and the gentleman’s.
这是两杯咖啡… 你 还有那位先生的
Excuse me, Ma’am…
抱歉 女士… Excuse me,Ma’am…
Could I just have two more minutes of your time?
能不能在耽误您两分钟?
I have no time anymore.
我没有时间
Just two more minutes?
就两分钟?
Taxi!
的士!
Taxi!
的士!
Well, I don’t want to stay in this fleabag hotel, anyway.
无论如何我不想呆在这个廉介酒店了
Like, I’ll just, like, wander the streets all nights,
就算是 就算是整夜流浪在街头
like probably get killed or something… I mean, like.
就算被人杀死或者是其它… 我是说 就算这样
What do you care… You know, thanks for nothing mister.
你在乎吗… 你知道 谢谢你什么都没有做
Oh, Miss are you all right? I didn’t see you come in the door.
小姐你还好吗? 我没有看见你从门口进来
Are you sure you’re okay?
你肯定没事吗?
Gee.
上帝
l’m really sorry, I guess it’s, like, not my day or something.
真的很抱歉 我想今天是够倒霉的了
I’m really sorry.
真抱歉
Don’t worry.
别担心
Air Combat?
空中格斗?
Sir.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
No, I’m not all right.
不 我一点也不好
This is, like, the worst day of my entire life…
今天是我这辈子最糟糕的一天…
Just a minute… Come on back over here, listen,
等等… 过来 听我说
I can make an exception.
我可以让你们有例外
This is one of those nights we’re not that busy
今晚我们还不算是太忙
and after all I can give you a room for a share.
我可以让你们两个住一个房♥间
I mean, it’s only gonna be for one night, right?
我的意思是 就一个晚上 行吗?
Really? You would do that for me?
真的? 你愿意给我?
Excuse me.
抱歉
I don’t feel like being alone and I would stay only one night.
我不想一个人 我只在这里呆一个晚上
Would you like to share a bedroom with me?
你愿意和我用一个卧室吗?
You want to share the room with me?
你愿意和我一起睡一个房♥间吗?
Well.

Okay… Because I don’t like to be alone either and you know,
好… 其实我也不愿意一个人 你也知道
like, then I’ll have someone to talk to.
这样我可以找个人说说话
Yeah, that would be really neat.
真的吗 那真是太好了
You see? It worked out after all.
看到没有? 最后还是行了
Ah I don’t have to give them no discount.
我不会给她们两个折扣了
That will be twenty-two dollars in advance please,
请先付22美元
we’ll even up the bill in the room, OK?
我们上去后 在平均给钱 好吗?
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
By the way, are you all right?
你好吗?
I feel a little discombobulated.
我感觉有点困惑
Yes.

I know the feeling.
我也有同感
Room 25 for the lovely ladies.
25号♥房♥间
Thank you.
谢谢
You’re welcome, my dear, have a nice night.
不必客气 亲爱的 晚安
Room 25.
25号♥房♥
Thanks.
谢谢
I like very much your hat!
我非常喜欢你的帽子!
I don’t really like it.
我真的不喜欢它!
Oh, no, it looks good on you!
哦 不 你戴很合适!
Thanks.
谢谢
What a dump, not even a television.
什么破地方 竟然没有电视
Fuck this!
该死的!
So, you know the guy with the red suit, right, the guy downstairs, right.
你认识那个穿红衣服的人? 没错 楼下那个人
Well he said I couldn’t stay here because I only had enough money for half a room
他说我不能住这里 因为我剩下的钱够付一半的房♥租
and like I’d have to find a roommate and everything.
必须要找一个人同住
then he like starts this big argument with me, you know.
然后我就和他争论起来
And then like all of a sudden I like bang right into you.
突然就碰到了你
I mean, it’s so funny, like now things happen like that.
真是有趣 我没想到会这样
I mean, I can’t believe it, it’s like so strange.
难以置信 真奇怪
I don’t know, I’m really gonna miss Memphis though.
我不知道 但是我很怀念Memphis
I really like it here.
我真的喜欢这里
I had a pretty good time here and everything
我曾经在这里过得很开心
and like my brother lives here too, See we moved from New Jersey
我弟弟也住过这里. 我们是从New Jersey搬过来的
and he opened this barbershop and it’s really nice and everything.
他在这里来了一个理发店 非常不错
He’s like, really great, I’m really gonna miss him.
他人很好 我好想他
But I feel so bad and everything
但是现在感觉糟极了
Because I didn’t even call him and tell him I’m leaving, you know, it’s like.
因为我没有打电♥话♥给他 告诉他我要走了
What am I, fucking stupid?
我是不是很笨?
You don’t call your brother and say goodbye?
你没有打电♥话♥给他告别?
And like now he’s gonna find out from Johnny if I don’t reach him first,
如果我不首先找他 他就会问Johnny
but everything was so emotiohal and fucked up with me and Johnny.
但是我和Johnny两个人 都太情绪化了
I don’t know, I feel so bad and everything…
我不知道搞成这样 我感觉很糟糕并且任何事情…
But, who is Johnny?
但是 谁是Johnny?
Johnny, oh he’s my boyfriend,
Johnny 是我的男朋友
well he was my boyfriend until today, well until this morning.
过了今天就不是了 或者是今天早上
See, that’s why I’m leaving Memphis.
知道吗 那就是我要离开Memphis的原因
I just can’t be with him anymore, you know.
我和他总有矛盾
I just gotta get away from him, you know.
就想离开他
I just have to leave here before he winds up
我要离开他 在他
doing something really crazy or something,
做一些疯狂的事情前
I don’t know…
我不知道
I’m gonna miss him…
我会想他…
I guess I still really love him…
也许我还爱他…
Did you ever think to marry him?
有没有想过嫁给他?
Marry him?
嫁给他?
Well I don’t know, he like wants to marry me,
不知道 他想娶我
but there’s like just no way, you know.
但是那是不可能的
I’m just not ready yet anyway
我现在还没有准备

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!