and I wouldn’t marry him because he’s so damn stubbom,
我不嫁给他 因为他太固执了
and he gets real quiet and everything, I never know what he’s thinking,
有的时候好厉害. 我不知道他在想什么
and then he gets really paranoid… I don’t know, I just can’t take it…
他可能有妄想症… 我不知道 我受不了…
He works in this cotton warehouse,
他在这里的棉花厂工作
and he hangs out with these black guys and they call him Elvis…
和那些黑人在一起 他们叫他Elvis…
Wait, like Elvis Presley the singer?
是不是歌♥星Elvis Presley?
Yeah, right, but not that he looks like him or anything,
但是他不是很像他
or that he even likes him, even, but
也许是有点像
you know he’s got like this dark hair, right, like in a D.A. you know, like that,
他的是黑头发 像个地方检察官
like Elvis, you know,
像Elvis
and I don’t know.
我不知道
I think it’s really funny but he really hates it when they call him that.
我觉得很有趣 但是他非常不喜欢人家那样叫他
He’s really cute.
他很可爱
He’s from England, You know where that is, right? Oh, yes! During camival I…
来自英国 你知道那个地方? 是的! 在狂欢节的时候…
Well he’s got the cutest accent, you know the way they talk over there?
他说话的声调好可爱 你知道那里的是都是那么说的?
I just love the way they talk,
我就是喜欢他们说话的方式
and I love the way he talks,
我喜欢他说话的样子
when he does talk, I mean, he never says anything!
他说话的时候 他什么没有提到!
How am I supposed to know what he’s thinking
我怎么知道他心里在 想什么
if he never fucking says anything?
如果他什么都不说呢?
I mean like maybe I talk a lot or something, but
就算我说得再多又怎么样
you know at least it’s better than not talking at all.
至少好过什么都不说
I don’t know, I don’t know why I attract these guys, like,
我不知道我为什么喜欢他们
maybe that’s my problem.
也许是我的问题
I should look for another type of boyfriend that talks more than I do,
我应该找一个比我更能说的男朋友
but I guess that’s kind of impossible.
但是我想那是不可能的
It’s like what am I, fucking stupid? … I’m still in love with him anyway.
我是不是很蠢? … 我还是很爱他
Sometimes even the greatest love can last only one week.
有的时候最伟大的爱情 也只能持续一个星期
Yeah…
嗯…
Where are you planning to go now?
你现在打算去哪里?
Well I got this girlfriend, you know, she lives in Natcnez…
我有一个女朋友 她住在Natcnez…
Natcnez?
Natcnez?
Yeah, that’s in Mississippi, and
是的 她在Mississippi 并且
you know she’s got this baby and everything,
她有孩子或者什么都不缺
and I haven’t met the baby yet,
我还没有碰到那个孩子
well I haven’t met the husband yet either.
我也没有看见她的丈夫
Well, anyway, I guess the baby must be at least two now, and
我猜那孩子现在也有两岁了
well, she said I could come stay with her for a while you know
她说了我能过去跟她住一阵子
because I could probably get a job and everything,
也许就能找份工作什么的
because she works in this beauty salon, so that’ll be really good, you know.
因为她在美容院工作 那是个不错的地方
This way I could save a little money and like get on my own two feet
这样我就能省下一笔钱 然后再考虑
and like, decide what I’m gonna do with my life.
以后的日子怎么过
So that’ll be really good,
那真是太好了
you know, like, try a different town for a while,
去到一个不曾去的小镇
and maybe I’ll have better luck.
也许我会有好运气
I don’t know.
我不知道
Do you mind if I tell you a story?
介意我跟你说个故事吗?
You mean like a bedtime story?
你想说睡前故事?
Yeah, that would be really great.
那真是太好了
Because if I’m alone I usually go to sleep with the radio on.
因为我一个人睡觉的时候 我经常开着收音机
I hate it when it’s quiet, I don’t know,it makes me nervous or something.
我不喜欢安静 我不知道为什么 那会让我感觉到紧张或是其它的
And you know my brother Charlie,
你知道我的哥哥Charlie
well he used to tell me bedtime stories all the time
他过去就常常跟我说睡前故事
so I guess this would be kinda like that, right?
我想应该就跟那差不多 是吗?
Yeah, I would really like that,That would be really great.
是的 我很喜欢 那太好了
Does that mean yes? Okay, well.
你就同意了? 是的
This is a story that a strange man I met told me today.
这个故事是我今天碰到 的一个奇怪的男人告诉我的
He was driving in a car
他当时开着车
and exactly one year ago.
就在一年前
He was seeing many hitcnniking people.
他看见了很多搭车的人
Many what people? But…
很多什么人? 但是…
Hitcnniking people.
搭车的人
But
但是
they all were the same person, really.
他们都是相同的人 真的
So, he stopped his car
所以他就在来到Memphis
just before Memphis
之前停车
to give a ride to this mysterious person, and…
来接那个神秘人物…
Oh wait a minutes, is this the one where the guy
等等 那个人是不是说
has to go to Graceland, and it turns out to be Elvis?
要去Graceland 结果他就是Elvis?
I think I’ve heard this one a hundred times.
我听过这个故事有很多次了
I think almost everybody in Memphis has picked up Elvis’ ghost hitcnniking.
我想Memphis里所有的人 都曾经给Elvis的鬼魂开过车
Wait!
等等!
Listen!
听!
They’re fucking.
他们在做♥爱♥
Do you mind turning on the radio for a little while,
你是否介意开开收音机?
it helps me get to sleep.
这样能让我好睡点
No, I don’t mind, is it okay if I leave the light on?
不介意 我不关灯睡可以吗?
No, go ahead.

…Thank you, Nel.
…谢谢你 Nel
That’s Nel, our engineer. Just coffee, huh?
是Nel 我们的工程师 要咖啡?
I love ya.
我喜欢
Well, yes sir, that’s another classic from Nr.Roy Ordison along with the roses,
是的 这是Nr.Roy Ordison的另一首经典
previously known as the Teen Kings for you trivia fans,
你们知道那是”悲伤之王”
with “Domino”
和”多米诺”
here, you’re on the air till dawn.
一直陪伴你们到凌晨
It’s 2:17 right there in Nemphis, Tennessee, right now
现在是2:17分 在Tennessee的Memphis
here’s another one recorded at Sun Studios,
Sun Studios录制的
this time by the King himself. That’s right.
这次是由猫王自己做的 没错
Nr.Elvis Presley
Nr.Elvis Presley
with one of my personal early early morning favorites,
将唱出许多许多我的最爱
“Blue Noon.”
“蓝月亮”
Whoa, where am I?
我在什么地方?
You? what are you doing here?
你? 你在这里做什么?
Well, I don’t rightly know myself.
我自己也不知道
Excuse me…
喂…
Excuse me, Ma’am.
抱歉 小姐
No… I was saying it to her…
不 … 我在对她说…
Excuse me!
喂!
No, really, excuse me, Ma’am.
不 真的抱歉 小姐
Un.

I musta got the wrong address or something.
我一定是搞错了地址
No, I’d better be going, I gotta go.
不 还是走好了 我走了
DeeDee! Wake up, DeeDee!
DeeDee! 快醒醒 迪迪!
What? Look quick! quick!
怎么了? 快看! 快!
Do you see?
看到没有?
What’d you wake me up like that for?
你为什么要那么叫醒我?
Jesus, I only just got to sleep, too, I coulda had a heart attack or something.
老天 我也要睡觉 这样搞我要出心脏病的
Oh…
哦…
Good morning.
早上好
…Nemorial Hospital shortly after midnight.
…就在午夜后的Nemorial Hospital
Police are on the lookout for three suspects described as male,
警♥察♥正在监视哨寻找 那三个男性嫌疑犯
in their early thirties, two white and one black.
30出头 两个白人 一个黑人
The suspects are armed and extremely dangerous.
他们身上有武器 非常危险
And now the weather update for Nemphis.
现在是Memphis的天气预报
Today once again will be hot and humid. Look for that mercury to rise…
今天再次炎热潮湿 水银柱又要升了…
Are you sure you don’t want any of those magazines?
你确定不要这些杂♥志♥?
No really.
不要 真的
You sure?
你肯定?
Please!
是的!
Because, like, magazines are real expensive,
你知道 像这些杂♥志♥都好贵的
and I could read them at the station and on the train and stuff.
我可以在车站或者是在火车上看
you know, because I have a pretty long ride and everything…
你知道我要在上面呆很长的时间
Oh, uh.

Luisa, about the money for the room, well…
Luisa 关于房♥子的钱 嗯…
Money? Oh, right, you need some money.
钱? 对 你需要钱
I’m supposed to give you money.
我应该给你钱
Take it.
给你
Two hundred… No…
两百… 不…
Take it.
给你
What was that? A gunshot?
什么声音? 枪声吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!