Crash!
连门链都被他的气质
It almost clatters off its hinges
震的自己开了
with the force of him.
没有什么能
Nothing…
伤害到乔
touches Joe.
他不可战胜
He’s invincible.
在他昂首挺胸走进来前
You can hear him bellowing,
你可以听见他对整条街喊
“Hello, sweet pea,”
“你好 甜豆”
to the whole street
他飘逸的长白发
before he swaggers in, long white hair blowing behind him,
剪短的格子裤 白体恤 吊带裤
cut off checkered trousers, white T-shirt, braces,
都被雨淋湿
dripping wet from the rain, all,
“真奇妙啊 真是个美丽的早晨
“What magic! What a beautiful morning.
我真的 我真的被
I can’t… I can’t actually get over
大自然的魅力所震撼
how glorious it is out there.
活着真好 是吧
Lucky to live, eh?
活着真好”
Lucky to live.”
我不知道他什么工作
I don’t know what he does.
我只知道他在十一点出现
I just know he comes in at 11:00.
通常是这样
Usually.
我发现自己正看着门
I find myself watching the door.
波宝还在的时候 我都没有发现
I never really noticed he was such
他是个常客 但是现在
a regular when Boo was here, but now…
但随后我就安心了
But then, it’s okay.
因为我看见他出现在了窗户前
‘Cause I see his silhouette take up the window,
然后我就等着门自己打开
and wait for the door to crash open,
但今天门就像在抽泣一般缓慢打开
but today, it just flops to its side with a whimper.
乔半死不活的走到柜台前
And Joe limply shuffles to the counter.
我吓了一跳
I’m not prepared for this.
“你还好吗 乔”
“All right, Joe?”
“是的是的 我还行 一切都好
“Uh, yeah, yeah, ducky, yeah.
我没事”
Yeah, I’m all right.”
喝茶吗 乔
“Tea, Joe?”
“好的 亲爱的
“Uh, yeah, darling,
有茶就更好了 谢谢你
yeah, that would be lovely. Thank you.
我就
I’ll just, um…
我就在坐那后面”
I’ll just be at the back.”
我沏好了他的茶 放了六块糖
I make his tea. Six sugars.
我把茶端出去 放在他的小桌子上
I take it outside, place it on his little table.
他卷了一根烟 看着茶的蒸汽
He rolls a fag and watches the cup steam.
“真美啊 不是吗”
“Now, ain’t that a beautiful thing.”
我不知道我要怎么做
I’m not sure what to, um…
我向他要了一根卷烟
I asked him for a rollie.
我不会抽烟 好吧 我会 但是
I don’t smoke. Well, I do, but…
闭嘴
Oh, shut up!
“能给我一根卷烟吗 乔”
“Can I have a rollie, Joe?”
“甜心 你要什么我都给你”
“Sugarplum, you can have anything you want.
“我帮你卷上吧”
May I have the honor?”
“好的 谢谢”
“Yeah, thanks.”
他用他带有墨痕的修长手指帮我卷烟
He rolls it for me with his spindly inky fingers.
只用了四秒钟 很专业的样子
It takes four seconds. Proper pro.
我从他手里拿走卷烟
I take it from him.
点上
Light it.
我们一起抽了起来
We smoke.
我和他并排坐在小小的儿童座椅上
I sit beside him, two of us on these tiny little kids chairs,
用来吸引客户 但主要是因为它们便宜
sort of a gimmick thing, but, really, they were cheaper.
他看上去很搞笑
He looks ridiculous.
“我爱这些椅子”
“I love these chairs, you know?”
“出什么事了吗 乔”
“What’s wrong, Joe?”
“我的女孩
“Ah, my girl.
我的女孩
My girl.
我爱人们 我爱众生
I love people,I love people
但他们总是让我失望”
But they get me down.”
“是啊
“Yeah.
人都是狗屎”
Yeah, people are shit.”
他转向我
He turns to me.
我可以看见他脸上每一道深深的皱纹
I can see into every deep line of his face.
“不 亲爱的 不是这样的
“Oh, no, darlin’. No!
人类很了不起
People are amazing.
但是人们什么时候才能意识到
But when will people realize
是我们唯一拥有的是彼此呢”
that people are all we got?”
他对着我微笑 但我有点猝不及防
He smiles at me, but I feel a bit ambushed.
所以我假装要去洗咖啡机
So I pretend I have to wash the cappuccino machine,
走进吧台擦擦了机器的管子
just go inside and wipe the nozzle a bit.
五点 在地铁北线上
Five o’clock. Northern line.
我试着读一篇关于
I’m trying to read an article
“女权主义者”这词是如何变得肮脏的文章
about how the word “feminist” has apparently become dirty.
我试着认真阅读
I try to engage,
但这文章只能让我想到
but all it makes me think of
一群肮脏下流的女权主义者
is a bunch of dirty little feminists.
没错
Yes.
我对自己这想法嗤之以鼻
I snort laugh at myself.
然后目光被一个帅哥吸引了
And then catch the eye of an attractive looking man.
他很迷人 举着报纸到大概这里
Well, he is attractive and holding his paper to about here.
从鼻子下面看上去有点像啮齿动物
It all gets a bit rodenty from the nose down,
但这足够我们来一场地铁眼爱了
but it’s good enough for some eye-fucking on the tube.
他用他小巧的嘴巴对我微笑
He smiles at me with his tiny mouth.
我也回以微笑
I smile back.
他低下了头
He looks down.
我也低下了头
I look down.
然后我们居然同时抬起了头
And then we both look up at the same time.
一起轻轻傻笑了起来
Little giggle.
这行为引起了车厢内其他人的注意
Other people on the carriage start to notice.
美妙的一刻
Charmed by the moment.
让人想吐
It’s revolting.
地铁在托特纳姆法♥院♥路那站停下了
The tube pulls in Tottenham Court Road
我们同时站了起来
and we both stand up at the same time.
我要吐了
I could vomit.
他对我说
He says to me,
“两情相悦可不常有啊 是吧”
Well, this doesn’t happen very often, does it?”
我很夸张地假笑着说
I give a horribly giggly,
“当然当然 这”
“No, no, it’s…”
“这确实很罕见 是的”
“I, I suppose it’s quite rare. Yeah.”
他说这听起来可能有点疯狂
He says it might sound a bit crazy,
他有有一个”疯狂的想法”
but he’s got this “crazy” idea,
这个”疯狂”的想法就是要我的号♥码
and the “crazy” idea is to take my number.
这”惺惺相惜”的一刻让我们交换了号♥码
We give credit to the moment and exchange numbers.
我下了地铁
I leave the tube.
突然我有了哈利恐慌
Suddenly have a Harry panic.
他再也不会在这出现了
He just won’t be there anymore.
卵巢夫人告诉我”快回安全区
Madam Ovary is telling me to, “Run back to safe place.
在安全区也是可以造人的”
You can make baby in safe place.”
但我要停止这想法
But gotta ride it out.
冰箱的事没什么大不了
The fridge means nothing.
他过会就会给我发信息的 别想多了
He’ll text me later. Ride it out.
我在地铁上遇到了一个好看的啮齿动物
I met a nice rodent on the tube.
我有很多需要感恩的
I have a lot to be thankful for.
欢迎来到《女性之声》
Welcome to Women Speak.
讲座五分钟后开始
The lecture will commence in five minutes.
请准备好你的票
Please have your tickets ready.
我在讲座厅外面看到了我的姐姐
I find my sister outside the lecture hall.
她拘谨而美丽 可能有点厌食
She’s uptight and beautiful and probably anorexic,
但是这衣服真的太适合她了 所以
but clothes look awesome on her, so…
妈妈两年前去世了
Mom died two years ago.
她切除了一对乳♥房♥♥
She had a double mastectomy,
一直没有真正恢复过来
but never really recovered.
那段时间对于她来说很艰难
It was particularly hard
因为她的乳♥房♥♥真的非常好看
’cause she had amazing boobs.
她过去常对我说我很幸运
She used to tell me I was lucky
因为我的波”不会碍事”
’cause mine would never “get in the way.”
当我问她是什么意思的时候

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!