怎么样
Well?
我正在把程序传给你 – 嗯 我看到了 谢谢
I’m sending you the code. – Yes, I see that. Thank you.
虎 胆 龙 威 4
那我的账户呢 – 正在转账
What about my account? – Delivering.
刚传输完 你应该已经收到了
I just sent it. You should have it.
收到了 谢谢 – 嘿 你确定这是合法的吗
Yes. Thank you. – Hey, are you sure this is legal?
我们只是在给安全系统做测试 不会有问题的
(woman) We’re just running a test on our security system, sir. It’s fine.
你的声音可真性感 我还可以为你做些什么
You’ve got a sexy voice. Is there anything else I can do for you?
或者对你做些什么 – 我们想要的已经都有了
To you? – We have all we need.
准备好了
We’re ready.
呦 猜猜谁刚到手了五万块钱
Yo, guess who just made 50 Gs today.
你对我电脑做了什么 – 闭嘴 哥们儿 我可没动过它
What’d you do to my drive? – I didn’t touch it.
这样可不行 永远也不要动我的电脑
This isn’t cool. Don’t ever, ever touch my computer.
(美国联邦调查局网络安♥全♥部♥门 华盛顿)
分♥析♥报告没有显示出有任何损坏 但我们认为这次入侵是有人故意为之
Diagnostics show no damage, but this was an intentional breach.
你是说我们被黑了 – 不过还没达到拒绝服务的地步
We were hacked? – It wasn’t “Denial of Service” level,
但肯定是破了我们第一道防线
but they definitely cracked our door.
好吧 把黑名单拿出来
OK. Open the Black Hat files.
把全国所有可能做这事儿的黑客 都给我抓来问话 现在就办
I want every hacker in the country who could have done this interviewed now.
长官 那可是有近一千人 现在又是假期的周末 我们已经人手不足了
Sir, that’s close to 1,000 names. This holiday weekend we’re short-staffed as it is.
听着 防止这类事件是我们的责任 可现在事情居然发生在我们身上 马上去做吧
We’re the ones supposed to keep this from happening, and it happened to us. Do it.
长官 现在已经是晚上了 而且他们散布在全国各地
Sir, it’s night. They’re all over the country.
好吧 找当地执法部门帮忙
Get local law enforcement help.
既然有人觉得可以耍我们 我就要找出是谁
Somebody out there thinks they can screw with us. I wanna find out who.
吉姆 我说过不行 – 露西 你这是在折磨我 知道吗
Jim! I said no. – Lucy, you’re killin’ me, all right?
滚出来 – 干什么
Get out! – What?!
马上滚出来 – 别碰我
Get out of the car now! – Don’t touch me.
没人可以碰我的女儿 – 你要干什么
No means no. – What are you doin’?
约翰 住手 – 怎么啦 哦 别这么叫我 我讨厌你这样叫我
John, stop it! – Don’t call me that. I hate it when you do.
不 等一下 你认识这家伙 – 你给我闭嘴
You know this guy? – Just shut your mouth right now.
爸 住手 我不开玩笑
Dad! Stop it. I mean it.
“爸” 你不是说你♥爸♥已经死了么 – 什么
“Dad”? You said your dad was dead. – What?
你跟这混♥蛋♥说我死了 你真这么说的
You told this jerk-off I was dead? You actually said that?
我可能是夸张了一点
I may have exaggerated a little bit.
那这家伙是谁 你男朋友
And this guy’s what? Your boyfriend?
不是 – 是
No. – Yeah.
我不知道 好了吗 对不起 只是 我们处处再说
I don’t know, OK? I’m sorry. We’ll see.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你不接我电♥话♥ 又不给我回电 -那是因为我不会跟你说话的
You don’t answer your phone, return calls. – Because I’m not talking to you.
那这次又是因为什么呢 露西 -因为什么 要我列给你听吗
Why aren’t we talking this time, Lucy? – Why not? What? You want a list?
这个理由怎么样 你在监视我 跟踪我 还把我男朋友拉下车 -我没有监视你
How about stuff like this: You spy on me, you drag my boyfriend out of the car…
你刚说他不是你男朋友 – 他的确不是
You said he’s not your boyfriend. – He’s not!
可你刚刚说我是 – 闭嘴
I thought you said I just was. – Shut up.
你可真是个混♥蛋♥
You are such an asshole.
好吧 对不起 我把你的“非”男友拉下了车 行了吧
OK. I’m sorry I pulled your “not-boyfriend” out of the car, OK?
好了 露西 宝贝儿 上车吧 咱们走 – 不 不行
Lucy, baby, get in the car. Let’s go. – No, no.
你们两个都给我走 行吗 -就跟我谈一会儿 露西 就
Will both of you go away? – Just talk to me.
我累了 我要去睡觉 一个人睡
I’m tired. I’m going to bed… alone.
见鬼了 你会一个人去睡觉
Damn right you’re going to bed alone. – (sighs)
露西 孩子 等一下 我想跟你谈谈 就一会儿
Lucy, honey, wait a minute. I wanna talk to you. Just wait.
爸 等我想跟你谈的时候
Dad, when I wanna talk to you –
假如我想跟你谈的话
ifl wanna talk to you –
我会给你打电♥话♥的
I’ll call you.
露西 等一下 露西 露西
Lucy. Wait, Lucy. Lucy!
露西·麦克连 – 我不姓麦克连 我姓杰尼洛
Lucy McClane. – It’s not McClane. It’s Gennero.
哈哈 女人哪
Chicks, right?
我走 我走
I’m gonna go. I’m gonna go.
约翰
(man) John?
约翰 是我 拉维诺
John? It’s Sclavino.
麦克连回话 – 你在罗德纳做什么
Go for McClane. – What are you doing at Rutgers?
你怎么知道我在哪儿 -我们的车在四年前就都装了追踪器 还记得吗
How do you know where I am? – Our cars were LoJacked four years ago.
我现在就正看着你的具体所在地呢 -长官 这项功能我可好像没有启动哪
I’m staring at exactly where you are. – Sir, that’s not something I would turn on.
对 是我们启动的
Yeah, we did that. John, we turned them on.
约翰 我们只能这么做 听着 联邦调查局的人打电♥话♥来要我们协助
Listen, the feds have called in a favour.
他们在做一项排查工作 想要我们去接一个 住在卡姆登的电脑黑客
They’re doing a sweep. They want us to pick up some computer hacker in Camden.
他姓法瑞尔 名字叫马修
Last name: Farrell. First name: Matthew.
好么 卡姆登 你跟我说这些干什么
Whoa, whoa. Camden? What are you telling me this for?
刚到的 -伙计 现在是凌晨三点 我已经在回家的路上了
Just came in. – Vino, it’s 3am. I was on my way home.
随便在警校找个便衣得了 他乐不得的呢
Send ajughead from the Academy. They’d be happy to do it.
我不能随便找个便衣 局里要求一定得是个高级探员
I can’tjust send in a uniform. The feds demanded a senior detective.
这孩子好像是个重要人物 我也不清楚
The kid’s a high-value subject- I don’t know.
你去接他就是了 护送他到华盛顿的 联邦办公楼
Just pick him up, escort him to the Hoover Building in DC.
他们那儿今天早上发生了一起 电脑入侵事件
They had some kind of a computer breach there this morning.
“太好了”
Great!
好吧 把刚才那些资料告诉我 再说一遍他名字 是什么
All right, give me that information. Give me that name again. What is it?
你可欠我一人情啊 杰克.
You owe me one, Jack.
已连接 法瑞尔·马修
你认为有多糟糕
非常糟糕
能指望你吗
不行
建议呢
马上消失
(离线)
怎么
What?
上传病毒 完毕
哦 别介呀
Aw, come on.
他妈的
Goddammit.
开始执行B计划
(in French)
谁 – 纽约警局的 请开下门
Who is it? – (McClane) NYPD. Open the door, please.
你好 – 你是纽约警局的
Hi. – NYPD?
哦 我明白了 不用担心 之前也有人 在这块儿迷路的 我很乐意帮忙 你走
OK. Oh, I get it. Don’t worry, everyone gets lost around here. Glad to help. Take…
嘿 我没有迷路 你是马特 马修·法瑞尔吗
Hey, I’m not lost. Are you Matthew Farrell?
不是 他 嗯 现在已经不住这儿了
No. He, uh… actually does not live here any more.
当然了 那你是谁 – 我叫戴茜·杜克
Course not. Who are you? – My name is Daisy Duke.
我小时候已经被取笑过无数次了 拜托别再取笑我了
Got a lot of shit for it when I was a kid. Please don’t add to it.
可以看一下你的证件吗 – 行 当然可以
Can I see some identification, please? – Yeah, sure.
哦 “探员”
Oh, “Detective”!
看起来跟真的一样 从玩具城弄来的 还挺不错的嘛
Yeah, that looks real! You get that at Toys “R” Us? Looks great.
当然还有 – 对 那个 看起来确实不错
Then of course… – Yeah. That… actually looks pretty good.

Mmm.
法瑞尔 有人刚破解了杀戮地带9的最新版 想过来看一眼吗
Farrell! Sully PDL-ed the new copy of the Kill Zone Nine. Wanna check it out?
不了 谢谢 你可真会挑时候
No! Thanks, though, man. And good luck at the Bad Timing Awards.
开门吧
Open the door.

Shit.
想喝点儿什么 咖啡 啤酒
Can I get you something? Coffee? A warrant?
到底是因为什么事 – 我不清楚 跟电脑有关
What’s this about? – I don’t know. Some computer thing.
联邦调查局的人想找你谈话 咱们走吧
DC feds wanna talk to you, so let’s go.
联邦调查局的人 – 对 联邦调查局的人
Feds, huh? – Yeah. The feds.
我有四年时间都是在白名单上的 没犯什么事 可是自从上了他妈的那个黑名单之后
I’ve been White Hat for four years, but once you’re on that goddamn list…
真♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥
Such a pain in the ass.
你玩儿玩具模型 – 嗯
You play with dolls? – Huh?
你能不能别动那个 – 是类似于特种部队之类的玩具
Could you not touch that? – Like a GI Joe?
不 不是 那个是限♥量♥版的
No, it’s not. It’s a limited edition…

Ooh. …and…
这个是应该能拆下来的吗 -不应该 不过它坏了以后会更值钱
That supposed to come off? – No, but it’s more valuable broken,
所以我得谢谢你 -可以用胶粘一下 它肯定是挺重要的
so thanks for that. – Krazy Glue. I’m sure it’s very important.
我还有其他一些不错的模型 要不要再弄坏几个
I got some other cool shit you can break.
咱们走吧 好吗 来吧 – 我得关机呀 明白
Let’s go, OK? Come on. – I gotta power down my gear, OK?
都是些模型 看来你不常 和女孩子约会
More dolls. Not spending a whole lot of time with the girls, huh?
嘿 你还真想逃跑啊
Hey! Are you really trying to escape?
哦 天 别开枪
(gunshot) – Ow! Jesus, don’t shoot!
趴下
Get down!
我老天 – 待着别动
Jesus Christ. – Stay right there.

Go!
咱们走 快点儿 低点儿 低点儿 趴下
Let’s go. Come on. Low, low! Stay down!
啊 – 快
Agh! – Come on.
没事儿的 趴低点儿 懂吗 别起来
(whispers) It’s all right. Stay low, all right? Stay down.
别离开我 好 我们走 – 好
You stay with me, all right? Here we go. – OK.
好的
OK.
看来邻居们要被吵醒了
That’ll wake the neighbours.
趴下 到里面去
Get down! Get inside!
他们又回屋里去了
They’re back in the room! They’re back in the room!
你疯了吗 快离开那儿
Are you nuts? Get outta there right now!
我只是想 – 快
I’m trying to… – Now!
快回那后面去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!