他给我起名叫露娜,月亮。
He named me La Luna, the moon.
我就跟着他。这是简单的。
And I followed him. It was simple.
我应该早点走的。
I should have left sooner.
更早。但我没有听到铃♥声♥。
Much sooner. But no bells rang for me.
你这年纪做个幸运的战士是不是有点老了?
Are you not a little old to be a soldier of fortune?
那个外国佬不是一个幸运的战士。他是一个观察者。
The gringo is not a soldier of fortune. He’s an observer.
——观察者吗?-你知道外国佬是什么样的。
– Observer? – You know how the gringos are.
我们互相残杀的时候,他们喜欢看着。
While we kill each other, they like to watch.
那是真的。
That is so true.
在这种情况下还能这么幸福,你一定很勇敢。
You must be a very brave man to be so happy, under the circumstances.
你是说,因为我明天就要死了吗?
You mean, because I’m going to die tomorrow?
当一个人已经不在那里感受未来的时候,为什么还要担心未来呢?
Why worry about the future, when one is no longer there to feel it?
你们外国佬太复杂了。死亡就是死亡。
You gringos are too complicated. Death is just death.
我建议在这个问题上要谦虚一些。
I would advise more humility regarding such a subject.
不是你们这些外国佬教我们谦逊的。
You gringos are not the ones to teach us humility.
你不能打赌你将如何表现… …当死亡就在你面前。
You can’t bet on how you’ll behave… …w hen death is staring you in the face.
我不认为你有什么可以教我的,只是因为你老了。
I do not think you have something to teach me, just because you are old.
我不知道船长是否会坚持他的理论… …如果阿罗约将军现在把他推到这面墙上
I wonder if the captain would remain true to his theory… … if General Arroyo would put him up against this wall right now?
而不是明天。
Instead of tomorrow.
将军!未经适当审判就谋杀军官是犯罪。
General! It’s a crime to murder an officer without proper trial.
没人会杀你的,队长!我们要杀了你!
No one is going to murder you, captain! We’re just going to kill you!
让军官们靠墙站好。
Line the officers against the wall.
你不能这样杀我!
You can’t kill me like this!
我不会杀你的。
I won’t kill you.
你,外国佬!
You, gringo!
你拍他。
You shoot him.
我在给你下命令,外国佬!
I’m giving you an order, gringo!
杀了他!
Kill him!
你不想做吗?
You don’t want to do it?
你只是想让我们现在就杀了他。
You just want for us to kill him now.
果果,你是对的。
Frutos, you were right.
外国佬很会出主意… …但他们想让别人为他们杀人。
The gringos are great for giving ideas… … but they want others to kill for them.
扎卡里亚斯,你来。
Zacarias, come.
我们要把这个外国佬也杀了。
We’re going to shoot this gringo as well.
你在干什么,阿罗约?
What are you doing, Arroyo?
不!不!不,你不能这么做!
No! Don’t! No, you can’t do this!
不,你不能杀他!
No, you can’t kill him!
哦,上帝,不,求你了!
Oh, God, no, please!
你这么做是因为他不想表现得像个野蛮人吗?
Are you doing this because he wouldn’t act like a savage?
哦,不!哦,天哪,不!
Oh, no! Oh, my God, no!
我们要等到明天,再见!
We had until tomorrow, viejo!
请不要!
Please, don’t!
为什么要浪费时间和这些外国佬玩?
Why waste time playing with these gringos?
摆脱他们!别♥墅♥需要我们!
Get rid of them! Villa needs us!
我们走吧!停止这种愚蠢的。
Let’s go! Stop this foolishness.
求你,放开我。
Please, let go of me.
我们不会杀你的,外国佬。
We won’t kill you, gringo.
在这里,我们不杀朋友。
Here, we do not kill our friends.
来了。
Come.
– – – – – -。请不要呆在这里。-开个玩笑
– Come. Please don’t stay here. – It was a joke.
一个笑话吗?
A joke?
看看这个!看看这场杀戮!你管这叫玩笑?
Look at this! Look at this killing! You call this a joke?
他们有不同的幽默感,对死亡也有不同的看法。
They have a different sense of humour, and of death.
我不明白你的意思。
I don’t understand you.
你听不懂我说的话。
You can’t understand me or anything else.
这是他们的战争,他们的国家,不管你我是否赞同。
It’s their war, their country, whether you or I approve of it or not.
我行为可鄙。
I behaved despicably.
可怜的队长。
Poor captain.
他只是想用面对死亡时的勇敢给我们留下深刻的印象… …证明他可以光荣地死去。
He was only trying to impress us with his bravery in the face of death… …proving he could die admirably.
这几乎是有趣的,感觉这不会发生在我… …因为我还没准备好。
It was almost amusing, feeling that it couldn’t happen to me… …because I wasn’t ready.
但是你知道… …这很值得… …只为见到你。
But you know… … it was worth it… …just to see you.
你是辉煌!
You were magnificent!
你对拯救我的生命的热情是… …深深的奉承!
Your passionate interest in saving my life was… …deeply flattering!
我深深打动了。
I’m deeply moved.
你无法忍♥受!
You are intolerable!
容忍♥我。
Tolerate me.
请原谅我,我求你了。
Tolerate me, please, I beg of you.
已经很久没人试过了。
It’s been such a long time since anyone even tried.
哦,一次,一次,女人们叹息道。
Oh, once, once, the women sighed.
鼓起胸膛……它们是多么美丽啊!
Swelled out their chests… How beautiful they were!
我以为他们会一直在那里… …对着我的小胡子叹息。
I thought they’d always be there… …sighing into my moustache.
羡慕我的每一眼。
Admiring my every glance.
只是在等我的信♥号♥♥。
Just waiting for a sign from me.
但是他们都走了。他们没有等待。
But they’ve all gone. They didn’t wait.
我想我没有激发足够的爱… …在任何一个地方。
I suppose I didn’t inspire enough love… …in any of them.
是什么?
What was it?
什么?什么是什么?
What? What was what?
你做了什么让他们叹息的事?
What did you do to make them sigh?
我从不为男人叹息。
I never sighed for a man.
嗯,当我… …的时候当我还是个孩子的时候,我就梦想着我能… …做一些可以改变世界的事情。

Well, when I was… … little more than a child, I dreamt I would… …do things that would change the world.
一天晚上,当我16岁的时候… …我答应一个女孩要做一件大事。
And one night, when I was about 16… … I promised a girl that I would do something grand.
真正伟大的东西… …那样她就不可能不爱我了。
Something really grand… … that would make it impossible for her not to love me.
然后,我会回来找她。
And that afterwards, I would come back for her.
“那么,你到底要做什么呢?”
“Well, what is it exactly that you will do?”
我会写出有史以来最美的诗。
I would write the most beautiful poem that anybody had ever written.
一首让人高兴得哭出来的诗… …爱与绝望。
A poem that would make people cry with happiness… …love with desperation.
让他们觉得他们明白自己在地球上存在的意义。
Make them feel they understand the meaning of their existence on earth.
“哦,不……你不能写那首诗。没有人能。”
“Oh, no… …you cannot write that poem. Nobody can.”
我说:“等等。”
And I said, “Wait.”
“多久?”她回答。
“For how long?” she answered.
自从我还是个孩子… …每一个小时似乎都充满了无限的可能性… …我只跟她说了一小会儿。
Since I was a child… …and every hour seemed filled with limitless possibilities… …I told her just for a short while.
我写作了50年。
I wrote for 50 years.
我每天都在写… …没有例外。我写了又写。
I wrote every day of my life… … without exception. I wrote and wrote.
我在失眠的漫漫长夜中写作… …在国外… …在充满敌人的新闻编辑室里。
I wrote during long nights of insomnia… … in foreign countries… …in newsrooms full of enemies.
当我的青春流逝时,我在写作。
I wrote while my youth drifted by.
而爱… …背叛了我。
And while love… …betrayed me.
许多年前,我忘记了她的脸。
Many years ago, I forgot her face.
她眼睛的颜色,嘴巴的线条。
The exact colour of her eyes, the precise line of her mouth.
但今天,我背靠着墙… …我看到你。
But today, with my back against that wall… …I saw you.
我知道你就是她。
And I knew that you were she.
在这个世界上我唯一能写出这首诗的地方… …就会在你怀里。
And that the only place on earth I could have written that poem… …would have been in your arms.
我的神……我多么渴望吻你。
My God… … how I’m longing to kiss you.
你看,我就是这么做的。
That’s what I did, you see.
你只是叹了口气。
You just sighed.
我能问一下吗,将军,为什么庄园被烧毁了?
May I ask, general, why the hacienda is burnt down?
有一场战斗。
There was a battle.
土地会被分配,所有者会得到补偿吗?
Will the land be distributed, the owners compensated?
小心,将军。头条会说你的答案是:
Careful, general. The headlines will say your answer was:
“墨西哥废除私有财产”
“Private Property Abolished in Mexico.”
是的,农民,真正的所有者,将得到赔偿。
Yes, the peasants, the true owners, will receive reparations.
这就是我们为之奋斗的目标。
This is what we are fighting for.
你拿我的地图干什么?
What are you doing with my map?
不好意思,它上下颠倒了。
Excuse me, it’s upside down.
你知道地球是圆的,对吗,记者先生?
You know that the earth is round, don’t you, Mr. Journalist?
这意味着有时你在上面,有时你在下面。
That means that sometimes you are above and sometimes you are below.
还是没有?
Or no?
上校,你说得很好,想法也很奇特。
It’s a wonderful statement, colonel, and a curious idea as well.
一个时刻。静静不动。
One moment. Hold still.
什么事耽搁了你?
What is keeping you here?
维拉已经向南进军。
Villa is already marching south.
阿罗约将军允许我们明天离开。
We leave tomorrow, with the permission of General Arroyo.
我可以带你去边境。
I can take you to the border.
自从我们相遇,你就一直想把我送回去。
Ever since we met, you’ve tried to send me back.
这一定是我的骑士精神。你要来吗?
It must be my chivalrous spirit. Are you coming?
不,我不这么认为。
No, I don’t think so.
-我们不认识吗,先生?——不。
– Don’t we know each other, sir? – Nope.
我试着写一份诚实的报告。与阿罗约相处并不容易。
I try to write an honest report. It’s not easy with Arroyo.
他什么都不回答。
He answers everything by saying nothing.
与媒体打交道时谨慎的态度。
A prudent attitude when dealing with the press.
人们需要被告知。
People need to be informed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!