战斗。在洛杉矶RevoluciA³n。
To fight. In la Revolución.
Frutos !
Frutos!
我们到了,将军!
Here we are, general!
发生什么事情了?
What’s happening?
看胖子跑得多快!看他!
Look at fatso running! Look at him!
这就跟你问声好!你准备好战斗了吗?
Hi! Are you ready for the fight?
蒙萨尔沃,让火车离开!在庄园外面等着。
Monsalvo, have the train leave! Wait outside the hacienda.
到时候见,佩德里托。好运!
See you there, Pedrito. Good luck!
那个人是谁?
Who is that man?
一个骑着白马的疯老头。
A crazy old gringo on a white horse.
那匹马一定也是外国佬。
The horse must also be gringo.
停!他们见过我们!
Stop! They’ve seen us!
Los Federales来了,señorita。
Los Federales are coming, señorita.
从车里出来。最好让他们看到你。
Get out of the car. It is better that they see you.
哦,真漂亮!
Oh, this is beautiful!
我没有意识到它… …我们已经越过了革命领土… …之间的界线被联邦军队控制的地方
Without my realizing it… … we had crossed the line between the revolutionary territory… … and that held by the Federales.
Casimiro,那是谁?
Casimiro, who’s that?
她来教米兰达家的孩子们。
She comes to teach the Miranda children.
告诉她她太晚了!
Tell her she’s too late!
老师,米兰达一家已经走了!
Hey, teacher, the Mirandas have already left!
这是一个陷阱!
It’s a trap!
这是怎么回事?
What is going on?
你的军队在哪里?你为什么不进攻呢?
Where’s your army? Why don’t you attack?
他们在附近的一辆火车上,等着我的命令,但我们人太少了。
They’re in a train close by, awaiting my orders, but we’re too few.
我们是来接米兰达的。现在我们没有人♥质♥了。
We came to take a Miranda. Now we have no hostage.
你必须帮助我们!
You must help us!
你是Ataulfo吗?你要给我的人带个口信。
Are you Ataulfo? You will take a message to my people.
我们为什么不离开?
Why didn’t we leave?
他们是怎么到这里的?
How did they get here?
你说过山谷是安全的!
You said the valley was safe!
她是打电报的家庭教师。
She’s the governess who wired.
——海±还是米兰达?-我是他的管理人。
– Señor Miranda? – I’m his administrator.
-请打给他。——他走了。
– Call him, please. – He’s gone.
不,他给我发了一封电报。
No, he sent me a telegram.
我们发电报是为了骗那些截线的混♥蛋♥。
We sent the telegram to trick the bastards who intercept the wires.
不是给你的,gringa estúpida!
Not for you, gringa estúpida!
你从没见过这种事吧?
You never saw something like this, huh?
停!停!
Stop! Stop!
停!老傻瓜!
Stop! Old fool!
对不起,先生们。谁能告诉我… …潘乔·维拉在哪里?
Excuse me, gentlemen. Can anyone tell me… …where I might find Pancho Villa?
我是别♥墅♥!
I am Villa!
我,我是维拉!
Me, I am Villa!
我们都是维拉!
We are all Villa!
我们都欠那位可怜的管♥理♥员♥的。我们所有人!
We all owe the poor administrator. All of us!
玛丽亚,你欠多少钱?你呢,阿陶尔福,曼纽尔?
How much do you owe, Maria? And you, Ataulfo, Manuel?
托马斯!他必须生活!
Tomas! He must live!
-阿罗约将军,我们要活捉他!-我们会报答他的!
– General Arroyo, we need him alive! – We’re going to repay him!
你!
You!
听我说,不管你是谁!
Listen to me, whoever you are!
托马斯·阿罗约将军,北方师第三团。
General Tomas Arroyo, Third Regiment, Northern Division.
告诉弗鲁托斯我要提拔你。
Tell Frutos I am promoting you.
谢谢你,将军!
Thank you, general!
你得把我弄出去。
You have to get me out of here.
你得带我回去。至少对吉娃娃来说是这样。
You have to take me back. At least to Chihuahua.
我有更重要的事要做。
I have more important things to do.
是你带我来的。
But you brought me here.
你骗我进来的。
You deceived me to get in here.
SA -海±orita。米兰达欺骗了我们俩。
SÃxad, señorita. And los Miranda deceived the both of us.
那你打算怎么处置我?
What do you intend to do with me then?
与你吗?什么都没有。
With you? Nothing.
给我一匹马,我一个人去。我不需要你们任何一个。
Give me a horse, and I’ll go alone. I don’t need any of you.
革命需要的是马,不是家庭教师。
The Revolution needs horses, not governesses.
——无可辩驳的逻辑!-别管闲事。
– Irrefutable logic! – Just stay out of this.
现在我知道外国佬为什么来墨西哥了。
Now I know why the gringos come to Mexico.
因为他们不能忍♥受对方。
Because they can’t stand each other.
你不睡眠吗?
Don’t you sleep?
我年轻的时候睡得够多的。你和将军和好了吗?
I slept enough when I was young. You and the general make your peace?
将军!
General!
请。他不是一般。
Please. He’s no general.
我对军队有些了解。
I know something about the military.
我父亲是古巴战争中的上尉。
My father was a captain in the war in Cuba.
可耻的战争。
Shameful war.
那场战争是由一家报纸发明的… …一群混♥蛋♥收获了回报。
That war was invented by a newspaper… … and a group of bastards reaped the rewards.
我为我的父亲感到骄傲。你到底是谁?
I’m very proud of my father. Who are you anyway?
他们叫我苦逼。
They call me Bitter.
-你为什么在这里?-为什么不呢?
– Why are you here? – Well, why not?
你打算留下来吗?
You intend to stay?
直到永远。
Forever.
我必须离开这里。
I must get out of here.
我必须想办法回奇瓦瓦。
I must find a way back to Chihuahua.
有人在那儿等你吗?
Someone waiting for you there?
哪儿都没人等我。
Nobody’s waiting for me anywhere.
你知道,这是一个非常特殊的情况。
A very privileged situation, you know.
这很伤我的心!
It hurts!
我会死吗?
Am I going to die?
是的。
Yes.
你为什么告诉他他快死了?
Why did you tell him he was dying?
一个人应该知道真♥相♥。
A man deserves the truth.
至少在他死前见过一次。
At least once before he dies.
他不需要真♥相♥。
He didn’t need the truth.
他需要安慰。
He needed comfort.
在恐惧和孤独中死去一定很可怕。
It must be horrible to die, frightened and alone.
很少有人有远见和机会… …策划其他形式的死亡
Very few have the foresight and opportunity… …to plan any other kind of death.
你是如此雄辩,但你说… …这样骇人听闻的事情。
You’re so eloquent, but you say… …such appalling things.
这就是我的人生故事,亲爱的。
That’s been the story of my life, my dear.
每个人都欣赏它的形式,却害怕它的内容。
Everybody appreciates the form and is frightened of the content.
当我第一天早上醒来… …这些人已经去围捕最后一批联邦士兵了。
When I woke that first morning… … the men had left to round up the last Federales.
我发现只有我一个人,和妇女和孩子们在一起。
I found myself alone, with the women and the children.
我只是想改变我的生活。
I was only trying to change my life.
他们试图改变整个世界。
They were trying to change their whole world.
你的头发真漂亮。
What beautiful hair you have.
你知道吗,像你这样的人会毁了我的生意。
You know, a güera like you could ruin my business.
你是什么意思?你的业务是什么?
What do you mean? What is your business?
我是一个妓♥女♥。
I’m a whore.
请原谅我。
Please forgive me.
啊,没有理由,señorita。我不觉得羞耻。
Ah, no reason, señorita. I feel no shame.
你能想象这支军队没有一个好妓♥女♥吗?
Can you imagine this army without a good whore?
你呢?你是谁?
And you? Who are you?
你真的是来教洛米兰达的孩子们的吗?
You really come to teach the children of los Miranda?
所以格林加才那么白。它们像这样挤压。
That’s why the gringas are so white. They squeeze like that.
-你的血液不能循环。-你为什么要戴?
– Your blood can’t circulate. – Why do you put it on?
这是我的胸衣。
It’s my corset.
如果我戴上它,所有人都能看到。
You know, if I wore it, everybody would get to see it.
如果你愿意的话… …我很乐意把它给你。
If you would like it… … l’d be very happy to give it to you.
谢谢你!我要让他们发疯。
Thank you. Oh, I’m going to make them crazy.
你的军队上战场时没有女人,是真的吗?
Is it true that your armies go to war with no women?
是的,这是真的。
Yes, it’s true.
男人打架的时候,女人会呆在家里吗?
And the women, do they stay at home when the men fight?
——当然。-他们怎么会喜欢呢?
– Of course. – How can they like it that way?
他们确实喜欢挑起战争。
They do like to make wars.
我的意思是,他们去那么多不同的地方吵架,但没有爱… …没有孩子,没有厨师,什么都没有……我们非常不同。
I mean, they go so many different places to fight, but with no love… …no children, no cooks, no nothing… We are very different.
当我还是个小女孩的时候,我妈妈从来不让我给自己的腿取名字。
When I was a girl, my mother never let me name my legs.
我只能说”我走路的东西”或者我的屁♥股♥。
I had to say “what I walk with.” Or my ass.
我只能说”我坐的东西”
I had to say, “what I sit with.”
在托马斯之前,我从没在任何人面前裸体过。
I was never naked in front of anybody before Tomas.
从来没有。
Never.
后来有一天,镇上的钟声响了。电♥话♥铃响了又响。
Then one day the bells in the town rang. They rang and rang.
这就是我们知道la Revolución到来的原因。
This is how we knew la Revolución had arrived.
托马斯来到了镇上。
And Tomas arrived into town.
他给了我一个名字。
And he gave me a name.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!