你不必现在就回答我。
You don’t have to answer me now.
想想。
Think about it.
你见过这房♥子里所有的钟吗?
You’ve seen all the clocks in this house?
当我还是个小男孩… …我以前以为时间是属于洛·米兰达的。
When I was a boy… … I used to think that time belonged to los Miranda.
他们是时间的主人。
That they were the owners of the hours.
我曾经梦想… …进入其中一个…——摆。——摆,是的。
I used to dream… … of going inside one of those… – Pendulum. – Pendulum, yes.
我停止它… …一切都停止了,因为我想。
I stop it… … and everything stops because I want.
当我想要的时候,一切都会重新开始。
And then when I want, everything starts again.
但它是不同的,因为它是。这是我们的时代,不是他们的。
But it is different because then it is… It is our time, not theirs.
再跟我说几句,阿罗约将军。
Speak to me more, General Arroyo.
我喜欢听你说话。
I like to listen to you.
你喜欢它吗?
You like it?
而现在……
And now…
你喜欢我用母语说话吗?
You like when I speak in my language?
你理解我……
You understand me…
...不是我的文字里。
…not my words.
我喜欢你,意大利佬。
I like you, gringuita.
你想让我对你说吗?
You like me to say it to you?
当维拉告诉我要这个庄园时,母亲… …我很害怕。
When Villa told me to take this hacienda, Mother… …I was afraid.
也许我的命运是回来… …看着镜子里的自己,在我甚至不能走路的地方跳舞… …睡在他们的床上!

Maybe my fate was to come back… …to look at myself in their mirrors, to dance where I couldn’t even walk… …to sleep in their beds!
我们把他们踢出去了!
We kicked them out!
这里已经没有米兰达了…
There’s no Miranda left here…
...除了我以外。
…except me.
-你在听我说,外国佬。——我在听。
– You are listening to me, gringo. – I’m listening.
你的马带我来的。
Your horse brought me here.
来,来和我谈谈。
Come, come talk with me.
和我的家人谈谈。
Talk with my family.
在这儿呢。
Here they are.
我的教父,格拉西亚诺… …我的母亲,德洛丽丝·阿罗约。
My godfather, Graciano… …m y mother, Dolores Arroyo.
和你的父亲吗?
And your father?
米兰达是一个。
Was a Miranda.
我杀了他。
And I killed him.
想和我一起喝一杯吗?
Want to drink with me?
-我以为你不喝酒。-我不和活人喝酒… …但今晚我来探望我的死者。和他们一起庆祝。
– I thought you didn’t drink. – I don’t drink with the living… … but tonight I come to visit my dead. To celebrate with them.
你会去看望你死去的亲人吗?
You visit your dead ones?
不。
No.
有时他们来看我。
Sometimes they come to visit me.
我有两个儿子。一个自杀了,一个被杀了。
I had two sons. One killed himself, the other got himself killed.
我想他们是想学我… …他们无法忍♥受。
I think they were trying to be like me… …and they couldn’t stand it.
我们真是天生的一对。
We make a good couple.
你爱过吗?
Were you ever in love?
——很多次。-女性… …奇怪的动物,不是吗?
– Many times. – Women are… … strange animals, no?
是的。
Yes.
但你永远不知道… …他们想什么。——从来没有。
But you never know… …what they’re thinking. – Never.
她们总是知道男人在想什么。
They always know what a man’s thinking.
不总是正确的。
Not always.
但他们认为他们知道。
But they think they do.
而你……你喜欢你的女人吗?
And you… … how do you like your women?
叹息。
Sighing.
我给你另一个名字。
I’ll give you another name.
——什么名字?-我必须去找它。
– What name? – I must look for it.
它一定是一个墨西哥名字… …这样,我一叫你,你就来。
It must be a Mexican name… … so that you will come when I call you.
这样的话,只有我能这么叫你。
This way, only I can call you that.
我想我爱你。
I think I love you.
你认为呢?
You think?
我从来没有谈过恋爱。我没有什么可以与之相比。
I’ve never been in love before. I have nothing to compare it to.
这不是很棒吗?
Isn’t it wonderful?
看看他们。
Look at them all.
我总是害怕未知的事物。
I was always afraid of the unknown.
每当我妈妈说某人与众不同… …她想说的是“更糟”。
Whenever my mother said someone was different… …what she meant to say was “worse.”
也许这就是她和我父亲合不来的原因。他不是那样的人。
Perhaps it’s why she and my father didn’t get along. He wasn’t like that.
我想告诉你一件事。
I want to tell you something.
我父亲不是在古巴去世的。
My father didn’t die in Cuba.
他爱上了一个女人,并和她住在一起。
He fell in love with a woman and stayed to live with her.
我从来没跟别人说过。
I’ve never told that to anyone before.
我这辈子都在照顾一个空坟。
I’ve spent my life taking care of an empty grave.
我希望能再见到他。
I wish I could see him again.
我希望我能拥抱我的女儿。
I wish I could embrace my daughter.
如果能有第二次机会就太好了。
It would be wonderful to have a second chance.
想到生命以它最后的形式印刷是无法忍♥受的… …这只是一份笨拙的草稿。
It’s unbearable to think life prints in its final form… …what is only an awkward rough draft.
事情就是这样,任何事情都有最后一次。
Things being as they are, there’s a last time for everything.
我想计划最终版本。
And I want to plan that final version.
我喜欢比上帝更小心的想法。
I like the idea of being more careful than God.
不让他和我一起即兴发挥… …就像他对你做的那样。
Of not allowing him to improvise with me… …as he is doing with you.
为什么不呢?他的即兴表演非常精彩。
Why not? His improvisations can be wonderful.
他写了… …他跑啊,跑啊……
And he ran… … and he ran, and he ran…
...他几乎拥抱了他的妻子和孩子… …当他感到一个惊人的打击… …在他脖子后面。然后所有… …是沉默……和黑暗。
…and he was almost embracing his wife and children… … when he felt a stunning blow… …upon the back of his neck. And then all… …was silence… …and darkness.

还有他脖子断了的尸体… …轻轻地从一边摇到另一边… …在木头下面… …枭溪大桥的

And his body with the broken neck… … swung gently from side to side… …beneath the timbers… …of the Owl Creek Bridge.
看。
Look.
骨架。死亡。
Skeletons. Death.
故事是这样开始的
I will sing a corrido The story starts like this
从前有个老外国佬来这里自杀
Once upon a time an old gringo Came here to get himself killed
他想和维拉打架然后他遇到了一个金发碧眼的格林
He wanted to fight with Villa Then he met a blond gringa
谁像真正的士兵一样追随托马斯·阿罗约我们的故事到此为止而战争仍在遥远的地方进行因为我们的阿罗约将军正在镜子里寻找他自己
Who follows Tomas Arroyo Like a true soldadera Our story stops here While the war goes on far away Because our General Arroyo Is looking for himself in the mirrors
他看到了一个鬼魂,从他来的那天起就一直缠着他
He sees a ghost that haunted him From the day he arrived
他做了不该做的事回到他出生的地方
He did what must not be done Return to the place he was born
他的过去不会让他做出决定
His past will not let him Come to a decision
成为米兰达或为革命而战
To be a Miranda Or fight the Revolution
下午好!
Good afternoon!
下午好,朋友们!
Good afternoon, my friends!
抱歉,我旅行弄得这么脏。
Sorry I’m so dirty from the trip.
嗯,扎卡里亚斯……你逃跑了,你回家杀人了。
Well, Zacarias… … you deserted, you went home and killed people.
为自己辩护。
Defend yourself.
我去看望我的家人。但是,地狱……那些混♥蛋♥利用了我们。
I went to visit my family. But, hell… …those bastards exploited us.
我只是想教他们… …但我很兴奋。
I just wanted to teach them… …but I got excited.
我们不是来报复你的。
We’re not here for your personal revenge.
-我知道这是不对的,上校-你留下了。
– I know it was wrong, colonel. – And you stayed.
当然!我在家里!
Of course! I was at home!
我们这里人太多了!
We are so many here!
我以为你不会想我。
I didn’t think you’d miss me.
革命会怎样… …如果所有人都呆在家里?
What would happen to the Revolution… …if everyone stayed home?
你呢?你也一样。
And you? You did the same.
这就是你要说的吗?
That’s all you have to say?
是的!
Yes!
我很抱歉。我永远不会……那我就把你送去枪决。
I’m sorry. I’ll never… Then I’m sending you to the firing squad.
拍摄我吗?
To shoot me?
他命令枪毙他。
He ordered him to be shot.
带他!
Take him!
原谅我,将军!看在上帝的份上!你怎么了?
Forgive me, general! For the love of God! What happened to you?
把他带走!
Take him away!
为什么?你可以把他关起来。你没必要杀他。
Why? You could lock him up. You don’t have to kill him.
我在这里发号♥施令。
I give the orders here.
你必须离开这个地方。
You must leave this place.
别呆在这儿,孩子。
Don’t stay here, son.
我不是你的儿子!
I am not your son!
总得有人帮你离开这里。
Someone has to help you to get out of here.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
米兰达。
A Miranda.
直到现在我还没见过。
I had not seen one until now.
那是匹好马。
That’s a good horse.
一匹漂亮的马。
A beautiful horse.
我要骑你了,安吉尔… …如果你同意。
I’m gonna ride you now, Angel… …if you’ll agree.
我可以向你保证。
I can promise you something.
我再也不骑马了。
I will never ride again.
从来没有。
Never.
你在干什么,外国佬?没人能骑他。
What are you doing, gringo? Nobody can ride him.
就算那匹马没杀你,阿罗约也会。
If the horse doesn’t kill you, Arroyo will.
是的,也许……但他需要我们的帮助。
Yes, perhaps… … but he needs our help.
天使知道……我在想什么。
Angel knows… … what I am thinking.
天使,你不?
Don’t you, Angel?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!