No one, except for Billy.
从来没有 除了比利
and he wanted the rest of the money.
而他想要其余的钱
They found a house in the poorsection of town.
他们在贫民窟找到一间房♥子
Bonny said they would go unnoticed there, and she was right.
邦妮说没有人会注意他们的 她是对的
Many things would go unnoticed in that house.
那屋子里太多太多的事都会不为人知
all she had to do was get Luis to Santiago…
她只需要把路易斯弄到圣地亚哥
… and it would all be over.
一切就会结束了
No, you don’t understand.
不 你不明白
We’ve run out? Yes, I’ll go tomorrow to Santiago.
我们没钱了吗 是的 我明天要去圣地亚哥
I’ll take the first train in the morning.
我会搭明天一早的火车
What will you do there?
你去那儿做什么
We need money, don’t we?
我们需要钱 不是吗
Whatever you say.
随便你吧
I don’t want you to go to Santiago.
我不想让你去圣地亚哥
I have to go.
但我必须去啊
I don’t want you to go.
我不要你去
I have no choice.
我没有其它选择
You do. You have a choice.
有的 你有得选择
Once again.
再来一次
When my hand strays to my breast…. Hearts.
当我的手游走在我的胸部 红心
My left eardrop. Diamonds.
我的左耳垂 方块
My right eardrop. Clubs.
我的右耳垂 梅花
My throat. Spades.
我的喉咙 黑桃
Little finger of my left hand. One.
左手的小指 1
Little finger of my right hand. Ten.
右手的小指 10
When I do this, it means they have nothing.
当我这么做时 表示他们什么都没有
Right.
好的
King, queen, jack. Yes.
国王、皇后、杰克 是的
Yes.
是的
You’re a natural.
你真是个天才
Listen This is the way.
听我说… 就是这方法
This is the only way. This is our way.
这是唯一的方法 这是我们的方法
This is you and me, together.
这是你和我 一起
Please.
求求你
Now…
现在…
… tell me what I’m holding.
告诉我我拿的是什么
Would you like more whiskey?
你想再来点威士忌吗
Too rich for me.
我盖牌
Yes. Why not?
为何不呢
Why not, indeed? All right.
真的是 何不呢
He wins again.
他又赢了
I’m sorry, gentlemen.
对不起 先生们
More champagne.
再来一瓶香槟
Does the lady mind if I remove my coat?
你介意我脱下我的外衣吗
No, do and say as you please.
不介意 你请便
Try and forget that I am even here.
别在意我的存在
Easier said than done.
说的容易做起来难啊
Can I get you another drink?
可以给你另一杯饮料吗
Will you ask the lady to retire, sir?
你可以叫这位女士退下吗 先生
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
Do you have to be told?
还要我说得更明白吗
Take your hand from my wife. Please, sir.
请你放开我的妻子 先生
Gladly.
很乐意
The only thing lower than a man who cheats at cards…
比起一个男人在牌桌上作弊更下流的…
…is a man who will use a woman to do this cheating for him.
是一个利用女人去替男人作弊
Julia?
茱丽亚
Well, my dear…
那么 亲爱的…
…let’s see what other tricks you might know.
让我们来看看你还会些什么其它的…
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Yes.
没事
Should I….
需要我…
Should I call someone?
需要我去叫人来吗
You are so kind.
你真是很体贴
You are so young and innocent and kind.
你很年轻、纯洁、而且体贴
No.

No one is innocent.
没有人是纯洁的
You have a story as well.
你也有你的故事
Will you tell me…
你会告诉我吗
… if there’s time?
如果有时间的话
I have no story.
我没有故事
Not like yours.
不像你的故事
Well, it was Bonny’s story now.
现在是邦妮的故事了
and look what she had done.
看看她做了什么
He could not live in her world.
他无法在她的世界中生存
and she would never fit into his.
而她永远都无法融入他的世界
She would never be worthy of him.
她永远配不上他
She had to let him go.
她必须放开他
She would be Bonny.
她会成为邦妮…
Pure, hard and simple.
单纯 艰难 但简单
Luis would go to Santiago.
路易斯去了圣地亚哥
She would survive.
她会活下去
Dear Alan:
亲爱的亚伦
Congratulations.
恭喜了
You have just purchased my share of Vargas-Jordan Coffee Export House.
你刚买♥♥下了我瓦格斯-乔丹咖啡出口公♥司♥的所有的股份
The price I have settled on is everything that was in the safe…
我出的价钱 就是你保险箱中的一切
…which I believe is very much in your favor. I’m sorry.
我相信 你是占了大便宜的 对不起
Luis! Wait!
路易斯 等等
I’m sorry I couldn’t wait to discuss this with you.
对不起 我来不及你商量这件事
But as you may know, I am now a fugitive from justice.
如你所知 我现在是个法律的逃犯
More than that, I cannot say.
其它的 我不能说
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么啊
Murder.
谋杀
I have done murder.
我杀了人
No. Yes.
不 是的
I did it for her.
我是为了她做的
And the truth is…
事实是
… that I would do it again.
我一点都不后悔
Good luck to you.
祝你好运了
Thank you for having once been my friend.
谢谢你曾经成为我的朋友
Go on.
上车吧
God help you.
上帝保佑你
Will you light me a cigar?
能帮我点根雪茄吗
I’ll make us some coffee.
我去煮些咖啡
Damn!
该死
What happened? There’s a rat.
怎么了 有只老鼠
A rat? There’s a rat. It ran right over my foot.
老鼠 有只老鼠 就从我脚上跑过去
Do you see it?
你看到吗
No.
没有
I didn’t see it. No?
我没看到 没有吗
What are you doing? Going to the pharmacist.
你要干嘛 我要去药局
At this hour? Yes.
现在吗 是的
It’s 9.00. It’s closed. I know one open till 10:00.
9 点了 已经关门了 我知道有一间开到 10 点
What are you doing? Wait. I won’t be long.
你要干嘛 等一等…. 我不会去太久的
You can’t save him, darling. If that’s what you’re thinking.
你救不了他的 如果你还想要救他的话
Why not? Why can’t we just go?
为什么 我们为什么不就此离开呢
I have two tickets for us on the train.
我有二张票 我们可以上火车
Tonight, midnight. We have the money.
今晚 午夜 我们有钱了
Leave him.
丢下他
Bonny, it doesn’t suit you, this kind of compassion.
邦妮 你不适合这种同情的
How could I trust you? There’d always be someone between us.
我怎能相信你呢 我们之间总是有人阻挡
Why hurt him?
为什么要伤害他
He’s a part of you that must die.
你心里关于他的那部分必须死
You need to kill it, or I promise you, it will kill you.
如果你不抹煞它 我保证它会杀了你
What are you doing? Billy?
你想要做什么 比利
I’m going back with you, to finish the job and have done with it.
和你一起回去 完成这活儿 结束一切
You’ll have the police all over us. Then do as you’re told.
你会让警♥察♥到处抓我们的 那你就乖乖听话
Do it now.
现在就做
Say it. Billy
说啊 比利
Say you’re mine. You’re mine. Say it.
说你是我的 你是我的 快说 是的
Yes, what?
什么是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!