巴比龙

Papillon

0
225

You get into a fight with him, I’m not protecting you
如果你的老婆在这儿…
If your wife was here…
你人在巴黎 又有那么多钱
you were in Paris with all that money
你为了救她愿意付多少?
how much would you pay to get her back?
我所有的财产
Everything I have
那么她愿意为你付多少?
How much would she pay for you?
你是个真乐观主义者
You’re a real optimist
小个子. 小个子 你需要用点力气
Little man. Little man. You need to put some weight in
你可以推得更用力的. 快点
You can push harder than that. Come on
相信我, 他不行
Trust me, he can’t
相信我, 他必须行
Trust me, he has to
快! 推!
Come on! Push it!
– 推! – 加快速度
Push it! – Pick up the pace
我得了… 我腹泻
I have… I have diarrhea
你要我做什么?
What you want me to do about it?
不, 你不懂
No, you don’t understand
我把钱丢了
I lost the money
为什么停下来?
What’s the holdup?
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
– 干嘛? – 别乱来
What? – Stop shitting around
– 你会把我们害死 – 管好你的推车
You’ll get us all killed. – You mind your own cart
这个小个子会害我们干更多的活
The little guy is making more work for the rest of us
– 别多管闲事 – 散开. 散开
Mind your own business. – Break it up. Break it up
你在做什么? 起来
What are you doing? Get up
起来! 起来
Get up! Get up
– 站起来 – 我不行
On your feet. – I can’t
把他抬起来
Pick him up
快点, 扶他起来
把他丢进推车
Come on, pick him up. Put him in the cart
继续干活
Back to work
把车推走
Move your carts
你只要做一件事 你却做不到
You had one job to do. You couldn’t do it
我的身体不听话
My body’s in revolt
钱呢?
Where is it now?
你觉得呢?
Where do you think?
我不该相信一个小偷
I should have known better than to trust a thief
我用不着偷走已经属于我的东西
I can’t steal what’s already mine
我一回到监狱就还给你
As soon as we get back to the barracks, you’re taking it back
你这次要保管好
And you’re gonna hold onto it this time
就算要缝在屁♥眼♥上面都得做
I don’t care if you have to sew your ass up to do it
对不起
I’m sorry
我之前对你疑神疑鬼
I may have prematurely judged you with an unworthy degree of suspicion
嗯, 先别提
Well, don’t propose yet
我只是不喜欢把东西塞进屁♥眼♥
I just don’t like carrying things in my ass

Mmm
他死了
He’s dead
– 他死了! – 闭嘴, 小鸟
He’s dead! – Shut up, birdie
你是笨蛋吗?
Are you stupid or what?
我们平分他的口粮,拿去
We share his ration. Here
拿去
Here
所以你给自己找了个男朋友, 哈?
So you got yourself a boyfriend, huh?
你当过海军?
You were in the navy?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我觉得那代表”囚犯”
I thought maybe it meant “jailbird.”
这是燕子 它代表着希望
Swallows. It stands for hope
一上岸看到的第一样活物
First thing you see when you reach land
– 我知道 – 你怎么知道?
I know. – Yeah? How come?
你也当过海军?
You were in the navy?
当了一年半
Eighteen months
后来坐了半年的牢 不适合我
Followed by six in the brig. Didn’t suit me
一只蝴蝶
A butterfly
你现在是小偷了?
So you’re a thief now?
我猜那也不适合你
Guess that didn’t suit you either
我们该改天去航海
We should go sailing sometime
你有船?
You got a boat?
你弄得到钱吗?
Can you get any of that?
也许吧
Maybe
那你弄到钱再来找我
Well, let me know then
你的男朋友有麻烦了
Your boyfriend’s got trouble
把钱给我, 不然你和你的朋友全都会死.
Give me your money, or you and your friend will die
– 有问题吗? – 我在跟你的婊♥子♥讲话
Is there trouble? – I was talking to your bitch
现在你在跟我说话
Now you’re talking to me
要打回监狱再打
Work it out in the barracks!
休息结束
Break is over
快排队!
Get in line!
休息时间结束 前进
Break is over. Forward march
排队 排队!
Line it up. Line it up!
停 停!
Stop. Stop!
转过去,往前看 快点
Turn around. Eyes up front. Come on
你不该在暴风雨后开车 载这些女士穿过丛林
You know better than to truck your ladies through here after a rainstorm
是啊, 你能帮忙吗?
Yeah. Can you help me out?
我不会亏待你的
I’ll make it good for you
让她们上来吧
Get the girls up here
快点
Come on
小心
Watch out
小心…
Watch out…

Hey
你能听得到吗?
Can you hear me?
带我去海岸多少钱?
How much to take me up the coast?
别傻了
Don’t be stupid
我给你两千
I’ll give you 2,000
警卫!
Guard!
看在上帝的份上 不要举报我
Don’t turn me in, for Christ’s sake
四千
4,000
有什么问题?
What’s the problem?
我在考虑把哪个姑娘给你 来报答你
Just wanted to know which girl I should send to repay you
来个还没染什么病的
One that hasn’t caught anything yet
我的船在河的另一边
My boat is on the other side of the river
我会再在那里待三天
I’ll be there for three more days
价钱是五千
It’s 5,000
你这个天杀的土匪
You’re a goddamned thief
– 警卫来了 – 别他妈碰我!
The guards are coming. – Don’t fucking touch me!
我一定会在上诉成功前就被整死
I didn’t know it would be like this
远在上诉之前我就会死的
I’ll be dead long before my appeal
我要跟你走
I need to go with you
这不是我们说好的条件
That wasn’t part of the deal
是的, 我知道, 但我还是得跟你一起走
Yes, I realize that, but I still have to go with you
你开过船吗?
You ever sail a boat?
在海上待过吗?
Spend any time at sea?
有, 我在海上待了好几天
Yes, I have spent a number of days at sea
多半时间都被关起来
I was locked in a cage for most of them
但我想我知道基本航海知识
But I think I understand the concept well enough
你别想跟着我,德加
You can’t come with me, Dega
你应该叫我路易
You should call me Louis
继续前进
Keep it moving
让他们排好队
Get ’em in line
站直了!
Stand straight!
跪下
Down on your knees
脱掉帽子,双手交叉
Take off your hats and cross your arms
行刑的那一刻
你们都要低头
At the moment of execution, you’re all to bow your heads
有人刺伤两名警卫
A man stabbed two guards
其中一名今早死了
one of whom died this morning
留下一对失去父亲的孩子
leaving two children without their father
又为什么呢?
And for what?
就为了在丛林狂奔?
So he could go on a run through the jungle
多谢大驾光临
Thank you for coming!
看着我下地狱!
Watch me go to hell!
准备行刑
Prisoner ready
留下你没好处 杀了你没损失
Keeping you is no benefit. Destroying you is no loss

You
挑选另一个囚犯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!