巴比龙

Papillon

0
228

Won’t last long. – Next
大家都想将他开膛剖肚 拿走他私藏的钱
Every con in the prison will wanna cut him open to get the money he’s carrying
下一个
Next
从现在起
As of this moment
你们是法属圭亚那殖民地的财产
you are the property of the Penal Administration of French Guiana
你们在狱中服完刑后
After serving your full term in prison
必须继续留在南美洲
you will remain in South America
作为苦力和殖民者 停留的时间与刑期一样长
as workers and colonists for a period equal to that of your original sentence
这样才能帮助法国继续扩张版图
This is for the greater good that is French expansion
至于法国…
As for France…
她不再承认你们
she has disowned you
弃你们于不顾 将永不得翻身
She has rid herself of you… altogether
忘掉法国吧
Forget France
现在穿上衣服
Now dress yourselves
我们要下地狱吗?
Are we going to hell?
往上看 . 继续走
Look up. Just keep walking
德加先生
Mr. Dega
再过几星期我会帮你上诉
Your appeal is in a few weeks
坚强点,路易,我爱你
Be strong, Louis. I love you
我爱你
I love you
你在圣诞节前就能回家了
You’ll be home before Christmas
德加先生!请看这里!德加先生!
Dega. Mr. Dega, here. Look this way. Mr. Dega
69, 70
Sixty-nine, 70
– 对!
– 走!
That’s right. – Move it!
够了
That’s enough
把脚抬起来
Pick your feet up
嘿, 朱洛!
Hey, Julot!
好了, 配对
All right, pair up
– 嘿
– 占据这个角落
Hey. – Take the corner
看来德加先生已经交上朋友了
Looks like Dega’s making friends already
朱洛,别让人占据这张吊床
Julot, make sure no one takes this hammock

Hey
我帮你在我旁边留个位子
I saved you a spot next to me
有很多人在觊觎你
You got a lot of eyes on you
我可以确保你的安全
I can keep you safe
只要给我点逃狱的钱
All I need’s enough money for an escape
虽然不便宜,但我可以让你平安
Won’t be cheap, but you’ll be safe
蝎子对青蛙都是这么说
Said the scorpion to the frog
在这里我们都是蝎子, 哥们
We’re all scorpions in here, pal
我睡在警卫前面还比较安全
I think I’d be better off taking my chances setting up in front of the guards
你说是不是?
Wouldn’t you agree?
你是个有自己打算的聪明人
You seem like the kind of man who can make up his own mind
你很有眼光
You’re a good judge of character
祝你晚安
Have a good night
也祝你晚安
Yeah, you too

Hey
我和你,我们一起组队逃跑
Me and you, we should team up for an escape
我不想半吊子的逃狱 即使被抓我也要自己承担后果
If I get caught in some half-assed escape, I want it to be my mistake
乖乖睡觉!
Settle down now!

Shh
我知道你把钱藏在肚子里
I know you hide your money in your guts
到上层来
Upper deck
退后,给我退后
Move it back. Back, you
往后. 后退
Back. Back up
把他拖出去
Get him outta here
这些畜生会自己清理干净
The animals can clean up their own mess
快把他弄走
Come on. Get rid of him
好戏结束了
Show’s over
你昨晚睡得好吗?
How’d you sleep last night?
想像自♥由♥的味道
Smells like freedom
你听说过有人逃过狱?
What, you’ve heard of someone escaping the prison?
越了也不一定能成功
Doesn’t mean it can’t be done
我感觉希望渺茫
I have trouble seeing hope in hopelessness
所以我需要像你这样的人
That’s why I need a man like you
我重新考虑了你的提议
I’ve reconsidered your offer
在我上岛前保我活命
Keep me alive until I’m set up on the island
你任何越狱的费用由我支付
I’ll underwrite any escape you care to arrange
好吧
All right
但是我逃狱时,你不能跟来
And when the time comes, you’re not comin’ with me
我不打算逃狱
I have no intention of escaping
不像你,我宁愿活命
Unlike you, I enjoy being alive
我太太在为我的上诉努力
My wife’s working on my appeal
我有信心我会在圣诞节前回家
I’m confident I’ll be home by Christmas
我们都是乐观主义者
A fellow optimist

Four

Two
刀子捡起来!
Look what the fuck you did!
快!刀子捡起来!
Get the knife!
快点捡起来!
Come on! Get the knife!
把刀拿走!
Get the knife!
我要宰了你!
I’ll kill you!
蒸汽! 打开蒸汽!
Steam! Turn on the steam!
去死
Fuck you!
快,快,快
Come on, come on, come on
退后
Get back!
脱♥光♥排队,你们这群禽兽, 否则再次放蒸汽
Strip and line up, you fuckin’ animals, or it’s the steam again
脱♥光♥衣服
Strip down!
把他妈的刀给我
Gimme the fuckin’ knife
快点 – 全都给我排队
Move it! – Come on. Line up back there!
快,脱♥光♥光
Let’s go! Strip down!
快点!站起来!
Come on, come on. – On your feet
排好队!
Line up back there
脱♥光♥光!往前站!
Strip down. Strip right up
手伸出来!把手伸出来!
Hands. Hands out
– 所有人, 手伸出来
– 所有人, 把手伸出来
Everybody, hands out. – Everyone, let’s have your hands out
让我们看看
这是什么?
Let’s see. What you got?
带他去医务室
Get him to the infirmary
把这个死人拖出去
Let’s get this piece of meat outta here
把手伸出来,翻过来
Show me your hands. Let’s see. – Turn ’em over

You
这家伙肯定有参与打架
This one’s been fighting for sure
带他去头等舱
Take him to first class
快点 . 快点!
Come on. Come on!
该走了
Time to go
来去头等舱
First class, let’s go
给我安份一点 女士们
Try and behave, ladies
你应该解决他
You should have finished him
我不想杀人
I don’t want to kill anyone
我要让自己被送进医院
I’m gonna get myself sent to the hospital
警卫瞄过来要告诉我
Let me know if a guard looks this way
– 别停!
– 赶快!
Do not stop! – Get a move on!

Shh
快点!你们两个!
Move it, now! You two!
– 快走! 快走!
– 疯了, 朱洛
Move it! Move it! – Crazy, Julot.
你们走这边 你们两个走那一边
Go that way! You go this way! You two, come on down
排成一队
Form a line
我说了排成一队 快点走
Form a line, I said. Form a line. Go ahead
你们俩留在这儿,到后面!
You two, you stay here. Go back in line
快点!
Move
走! 快点!
那边!
Move it! Come on! That way!
快点! 走!

Come on! Move it! Come on
我说快点!起来!
快点!
I said move it, goddamn it. Get up. Get up!
– 快点
– 继续走! 继续走!
Come on. – Move along! Move along!
看前面!
看前面!
Eyes straight. Eyes straight
– 快点. 走
– 走!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!