巴比龙

Papillon

0
225

Step aside, Papi!
我不会为那个家伙死的
I’m not gonna die for that guy
最后一次机会 巴比让开!
Last chance, Papi. Step aside!
我不知道你怎么样,但我要回家!
I don’t know about you, I’m going home!
德加
Dega
停下!
Stop!
够了! 够了!
Enough!Enough!
真的够了.
Enough! That’s enough!
够了
Enough
欢迎
Welcome
我当时跟另外两个人一起旅行
I was traveling with two other men
有人在照顾他们
They are being cared for
我们在哪里?
Where are we?
这里是哥伦比亚
This is Colombia
我们知道你们从哪里来的
We know where you’ve come from
但你们只需要忏悔
But you need only repent
让上帝回到你的人生
Allow God back into your life
你就会得到宽恕
and you’ll be forgiven
你该去洗个澡
You should go and wash yourself
然后来和我们一起祷告
Then come and pray with us
我们得继续逃亡
We need to keep movin’
他们知道我们来自哪里
They know where we came from
我们的交易结束了
Our deal is done
我说过我们不能信任他
I told you we couldn’t trust him
我要走了
I’m leaving
不管你要不要一起
With or without you
祝好运
Good luck
巴比!我们成功了!
Papi! We made it!
巴比
Papi
这里是人间乐土
It’s paradise here
是啊,但这不是家
Yeah, but it’s not home
对我来说不是
Not for me, anyway
祝好运,马切列
Good luck, Maturette
我们要走了.
We’re leaving
现在
Now
来吧
Come on
– 啊! – 巴比!
Aah! – Papi!
马切列
Maturette!
忏悔
Repent
如果你们真的忏悔
If you are truly sorry for what you have done
那就没什么可怕的
then you have nothing to fear
上帝会保佑你
God will watch over you
你回来了
You came back
走吧, 巴比.
Come on, Papi
我得亲自来看看
I had to come and see this for myself
很少人熬得过五年禁闭
Few men survive five years in solitary
你是为什么而活?
What were you living for?
你要去的地方找不到生存意义
‘Cause I don’t think you’re gonna find it where you’re going…
恶魔岛
Devil’s Island
老师的儿子怎么会沦落到这种地步?
Now, what’s the son of two school teachers doing in a place like this?
怎么样?
Well?
你觉得如何?
What do you think?
我有五年的时间作画
I’ve had five years to work on it
典狱长对我背叛很不高兴
The warden wasn’t very happy with my disobedience
所以就直接把我送到恶魔岛
So he sent me straight here to Devil’s Island
你先吃点东西吧
Let’s get some food in you
起床了
Rise and shine
来吧
Come on
我们得干活
There’s work to be done
我们能到海边吗?
Can we get to the ocean?
我知道你在想什么
I know what you’re thinking
就算你跳下去没死
But even if you survive the fall
孤身在海上也活不了
you’ll never survive the ocean
嗯?
Eh?
关键是海浪
It’s all about the waves
什么?
What?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你觉得我在说什么?
What do you think I’m talkin’ about?
哦, 睡觉吧
Oh, go back to bed
那是自杀, 不是逃亡
That’s suicide, not escape
不. 听着
No. Listen
只要打造一艘木筏,放到海上
All we need to do is build a raft and get it to the ocean
海潮就会把我们带上陆地
The tide will take us straight to the mainland
过来看看
Just come and see
过来看一下!
Come and see!
看到吗?
See?
我们乘着海流迎向自♥由♥
We ride the current to freedom
我有点担心你现在还能不能保护我
I’m a little concerned about your ability to protect me right now
别担心,跳下去可能就会死
Don’t worry. The fall will probably kill us
我们把这些绑在一起
Let’s tie these together
我要留下来.
I need to stay
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我要留下来.
I need to stay
就和你必须走的原因一样
For the same reason you have to go
我属于这里.
I belong here
没关系
It’s okay
我很好
It’s good
快去吧,别浪费时间
Go on now. You don’t wanna waste any more time
路易!
Louis!
路易!
Louis!
路易!
Louis!
我成功了,你这个小骗子!
I made it, you dirty little forger!
喔!
Oh!
哦!
Oh!
喔!
Oh!
谢谢你.
Thank you
1969年
先生?
Sir?
您的水
Your water
– 谢谢 – 不客气
Thank you. – You’re welcome
我很惊讶你会冒险回来
I’m surprised you risked coming back
我看过追溯期
I’d read the statute of limitations
你仍在通缉名单中
You’re still a wanted man
我不会待太久
I won’t be here long
我现在的家是委瑞内拉
My home is Venezuela now
但重要的是
But it’s important
我的回忆录必须在这里…
that my memoir be published here…
…在法国出版
in France
我太太说服我把一切都写下来
My wife convinced me to write it all down…
趁我还记得那一切的时候
while I’m still young enough to remember
这真的是你的故事?
So is this really your story?
这是很多人的故事.
It’s the story of a lot of men
“流放营”
8万多名囚犯被流放到法属圭亚那,其中大部分永远都没再回到法国
亨利查瑞尔的自传《恶魔岛》在法国成为蝉连21周销♥售♥榜首的畅销书
至今翻译成30种语言,销量超过1千3百万本
1970年,法国司法部长签署一道法令,容许他重返法国
他终其一生以自♥由♥的身份活着,法属圭亚那流放营早在他死前就关闭

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!