巴比龙

Papillon

0
225

Pick another inmate
你们要抬尸体
You carry the body
去把船准备好
Go get the boat ready
他死了
He’s gone
只剩下血和肉
It’s just flesh and blood
你们为什么停下来?
Why are you stopping?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
让开
Move
我说, 你到底在搞什么?
I said, what the hell are you doing?
起来
Get up
起来,你个小臭虫
You get up, you little worm
给我站起来
Get your ass up
你这小臭虫
You little worm
该死
Oh, shit
该死
Oh, shit.
站住! 嘿, 站住!
Stop! Hey, stop!

Hey
有人逃跑!
We’ve got a runner!
他往北边跑
He’s heading north
巴比
Papi
– 巴比?
– 往北追捕
Papi? – Heading north now!
巴比龙!
Papillon!
注意林际线
Check the tree line
嘿!
Hey!
抬他起来
Pick him up
快 快
Come on. Come on
哦. 你是个好人
Oh. You’re a good man
对, 我是个要钱的好人
Yeah, I’m a good man that wants his money
喂, 我没有钱
Look, I don’t have it
我身上没有
Not with me
但我不会让你白忙一场
But I’m gonna make it worth your while
我在巴黎有很多钱
I got a lot of money in Paris
我通通都给你
I’ll give you everything I got

Eh
就算你有钱
Even if you had the money
典狱长也会加倍付钱
the warden will pay us double
王八蛋
Son of a bitch
警卫没死算你走运
You’re lucky that guard didn’t die
不然你就得上断头台了
Otherwise, you would have met the guillotine
你会被送到圣约瑟夫岛
Now you’ll be transferred to the island of Saint Joseph
在那里单独关两年监禁
where you’ll serve a two-year sentence in solitary confinement
你不用悔改
There’s no rehabilitation
我们知道那没用
We know that’s useless
所以我们会用尽方法逼你屈服
so we do our best to break you
那地方怪事特别多
Strange things happen there
尤其是对仍有希望的人来说
Especially to those who cling to hope
因为圣约瑟夫岛没有希望
because there is no hope on Saint Joseph
只有沉默
Just silence
你听到典狱长的话
You heard the warden
随时都要保持沉默
Silence must be observed at all times
你以为你长了翅膀,对吧?
Thought you grew wings, didn’t you?
抓住他
Grab him
我会教你怎么闭嘴
I’ll teach you to be quiet
你敢再发出一声
You make another peep
就不会活着离开这里
you might not survive your time here

Ha
走吧,他疯了,走吧
Come on. He’s crazy. Come on. Come on
好好享受这两年吧
Enjoy your next two years here.
“从现在起每天你的桶里都会有一颗椰子”
德加
Dega
等一下,我得检查一下
Hold on. Need to check that
那是什么, 嗯?
What is that, hmm?
谁付钱让你带进来的 王八蛋
Somebody paying you to bring this shit in here? Son of a bitch
谁付你钱?是谁?混帐东西!
Huh? Who’s paying you?
谁付的钱, 你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥?
Who’s paying you, you son of a bitch?
不!
No!
哦, 哦, 哦, 哦! 哦~
Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh! Oh~
天啊,你把他打死了
Jesus! I think you killed him
把尸体拖出去,清理干净
Get that body out of here and clean up the mess
你♥他♥妈♥的在想什么?
What the hell were you thinking?
难怪你还没有崩溃
No wonder you haven’t broken yet
这已经持续了多久了?
How long has it being going on?
你可以说话
You may speak
谁把椰子送给你?
Who sent you those coconuts?
如果你不招…
If you don’t fess up…
…我会把你的口粮减一半
I’ll put you on half rations
你为了别人不要自己的命
You’re choosing another man’s life over your own
把他的口粮减半
Put him on half rations
我带了汤给你喝
I brought you some soup
汤里面有肉
It’s got meat in it
告诉我他的名字
Just tell me his name
只要说出他的名字
Tell me his name
你以为人会知道自己要发疯了吗?
You think a person knows when he’s going mad?
或者你以为装傻就可以逃过一劫?
Or you think it’s blissful ignorance?
你很快就会知道
‘Cause you’re about to find out
剩下的刑期让他在黑暗中过
Put him in darkness for the remainder of his sentence
还是会先死在黑暗中
Or the remainder of his life
以先到者为准
whichever comes first
Six
Two
Twenty-four
6-2-24
6-2-24
Twenty-four
这个逃狱计划很好
This is a good escape
他还活着吗?
Is he still alive?
两年到了
Two years are up
我知道你们中的某些人, 在这个时候
I know that some of you, at this very moment
想着逃跑
are thinking about escape
尽管试试看
Feel free to try whenever you like
我们很乐意射杀你们
We’ll be happy to shoot you
你们若不想死得痛快
However, should you avoid that mercy
这里有两名警卫全天候看守
there are two guardians who are always on duty
往丛林逃亡,你只能饿死
The bush, where the best thing that can happen to you is starvation
或是逃到海上…
Or you could choose the sea
我保证你就是鲨鱼的大餐
where the sharks too, are always hungry
第一次逃狱没死
If you manage to survive your first attempt
你就会被关两年单独禁闭
you’ll get two years in solitary
第二次逃狱没死 单独禁闭五年
Second attempt is five years in solitary
第三次就是恶魔岛上的终身监禁
followed by a life sentence at Devil’s Island
要是犯下谋杀罪
If you commit murder
就会被处死
you’ll be executed
就这样
That’s all
巴比
Papi
我想早点来的,但…
I wanted to come sooner
我怕你不想见我
but I was afraid you wouldn’t wanna see me
对不起
I’m sorry
这都是我的错
It’s my fault you’re here
你猜对了, 嗯
As you predicted, um
我的上诉没成功
my appeal’s run into some problems
但我太太过得很好
But my wife’s doing very well
她最近嫁给我的律师
She recently married my lawyer
那么, 就去她的吧.
Well, to hell with her then
你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You son of a bitch
我还以为你已经崩溃了
I thought you’d gone simple on me
我是故意装傻
That’s the idea
你只要说出我的名字
You know you’d have had a much easier time
就不会过得这么惨
if you’d just given them my name
我并不是没想过
It’s not like I didn’t think about it
但我知道你吃不了苦头
I just know how goddamn delicate you are

Mm
恐怕换成我
I fear under similar circumstances
我早就交代了
I would’ve fared differently
我不知道你是怎么撑下来的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!