-帮那孩子 -别管他了
– The boy! – Just leave him!
我要去帮那孩子
I’m gonna get the boy!
-过来 -放开他
– Come here. – Let go of him.
我来带着他
I’ll take him.
他如果再叫一声 我就剪断绳子 混♥蛋♥
If he makes another sound, I’m cutting the rope, asshole.
墨西哥 契亚帕斯省
Chiapas, Mexico
都跪下
On your knees!
把你的网球鞋给我 混♥蛋♥
Give me your tennis shoes, asshole!
我不能把网球鞋给你
How could l give you my tennis shoes?!
她怎么可能没打给你 你是她爸爸
How come she hasn’t called you? You’re her father.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
你不能大声点吗 电♥话♥费很贵的
Can you speak up? This call is expensive.
-怎么回事 -还不是那点破事
– What happened? – The same old shit.
那老东西比山羊还疯狂
That old man is crazier than a goat!
最糟的是 我今晚没地方可睡了
To top it all, I don’t have a place to sleep tonight.
来吧 该工作了
Come on, back to work.
米拉格罗斯 你最近怎么样
Hey, Milagros, how’re you doing?
这可怜的家伙没地方睡觉
This poor guy doesn’t have anywhere to sleep.
他可以跟你睡一起啊
Maybe he can stay with you.
除非他不打呼噜
As long as he doesn’t snore.
不 不好意思
Ehh… no… I’m sorry.
乔瓦尼这家伙
That Giovanny.
-谢谢 伙计 -别客气
– Hey, thanks for nothing, man. – You’re welcome.
孩子 到这儿来
Hey, kid, come here.
埃尔南先生 您还好吗
Mr. Hernan, how are you?
怎么了 昨晚发生什么了
What’s up? What happened to you last night?
没什么 只是我必须从那跑出来
Nothing, it’s just I had to run out of there.
我已经听说了 那女人疯了 坐吧
I’ve already heard, that woman is incredible! Have a seat.
乔瓦尼
Giovanny!
我另外给你找了个地方 孩子
I found another place for you, kid.
-真的吗 -不是很好 但是
– Really? You did? – It’s not great, but…
但是 但是什么
But, but what?
按他们这里付你的工钱看来
With what they probably pay you here,
你也不能要求过高
you can’t expect very much.
你好 乔瓦尼
Hey, Giovanny.
最近怎么样 希曼先生
How’s it going, Mr. Heman?
我另外给马龙找了个睡觉的地方
I found another place for Marlon to stay at night.
你知道罗杰·佩纳住哪吧
Do you know where Roger Pena lives?
罗杰·佩纳
Roger Pena?
不错呀 我最喜欢的两个孩子休息了
Beautiful, my two favorite boys sitting down;
要不要我给你们倒杯茶啊
Would you boys like me to bring you a drink?
回去工作 你们这俩个懒家伙
Get back to work, you bums!
最近还好吗 帕斯特
How are you doing, Pastor?
感觉怎么样 伙计
How is it going, my friend.
天哪 好冷
Man, it’s cold.
是啊 就是那栋楼房♥
Yeah… That’s the building.
哪一栋 比较酷的那个吗
Which one? The cool one?
不是 旁边那栋
No, the one next to it.
那地方根本就是个耗子窝
That place is a rat hole!
看起来像是废弃的
It looks abandoned.
就是废弃的 要不然怎么会那么便宜
It’s because it is, why do you think it’s so cheap?
住那儿的人不用付房♥租 就是非法占屋
People live there without paying rent, they’re squatters.
我在哥伦比亚的家并不富 乔瓦尼
In Colombia I wasn’t rich, Giovanny,
但也没穷到这个地步啊 老兄
But I wasn’t this poor either, brother.
这个地方 富人想买♥♥
Here, the rich want to buy,
穷♥人♥却又不肯卖♥♥
but the poor don’t want to sell.
富人给的价太低
The rich offer too little,
穷♥人♥要价又太高
and the poor ask for too much.
来了 来了
Coming, coming.
欢迎你们 陌生人
Welcome, stranger.
进来吧
Come on in.
最近怎么样 罗杰
How’re you doing, Roger?
还是老样子
Hanging in there.
很好 我睡那张大床
All right, good, the big bed is mine.
这张床 是你的
This one right here, this is yours.
洗手间在楼下大厅左手边
The bathroom is down the hall to your left
厨房♥在那边
and the kitchen is in there.
你的东西可以放在这 床 下面
You can keep your things here, under the b-b-b-bed,
因为衣橱在那儿 也是我的
Because the wardrobe over here, that’s mine too.
还有一张床呢
And the other bed?
这个你不用操心 你根本见不到他的
Don’t worry about it, you’ll never see him.
我们睡觉的时候他在工作
He works while we sleep.
以防万一 他叫哈维尔
Just in case, his name is Javier,
在你工作时回来睡觉的家伙
and the guy who sleeps in your bed while you’re at work
叫做威廉 但如果正好你也要睡觉
is William, and if you’re here at the same time,
你们就得一起了
you’ll have to share the b-b-bed.
你要走了
Are you leaving?
-是的 -拜
– Yes. – Bye.
拿着这个 年轻人
Hey, take this, kid!
别搞丢了 否则我会收你钱去重配
Don’t lose them, or I’ll have to ch-ch-charge you for a copy.
说到收 收 收费
Speaking of ch-ch-ch-ch…
收费
Charging?
罗杰 他刚到这儿
Listen, Roger, he just got here.
那又怎么样
So what?
你能不能等到下周他拿工资时
Do you think you could maybe give him ’til next week
再付你钱
when he gets paid?
我保证 他肯定可以还你的
I guarantee you, he’s good for it, man.
我可不担心 知道为什么吗
I’m not worried, you know why?
因为在这儿
Because here,
你要么付钱 要么就得这样
everyone pays one way-ay-ay or another.
乔瓦尼
Hey, Giovanny…
我得和一个陌生人倒班睡觉
I’m gonna have to share my bed with a stranger.
看看这家伙有多疯狂
And look how crazy this guy is.
放松点 不会有事的
Relax, nothing is going to happen to you.
好了 罗杰 再次感谢你
All right, Roger, thanks again for everything.
明天见了
See you tomorrow.
年轻人 记好了 10点整熄灯
Beware, boy, lights out at 10:00 P.M. sharp.
你准备在这儿待多久
How long are you planning to stay?
其实 不会很久
Truth is, not that long.
我在找我女朋友 找到我就走了
I’m looking for my girlfriend, and when I find her, I’ll leave.
-她在哪儿 -我不知道
– Where is she? – I don’t know.
我们走失了 我正在找她
We got lost from each other, I’m looking for her.
在纽约走失了 真不错
Here in New York? Right.
快看 那个袋子刚才动了
Hey, look! That bag just moved.
太对了 确实是 应该是魔鬼
Damn right, it did… that’s d-d-d-demon.
-魔鬼 -是啊 就是恶魔
– Demon? – Yes, like the devil.
你为什么给它起这么个名字
Why did you name it that?
因为它是个婊 婊 婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Because he’s a son of a b-b-b-bitch.
-它咬人吗 -当然咬
– Does he bite? – Of course he bites.
当有人惹毛我们 我们俩都会咬人
We both do, when we’re f-f-fucked with.
该死的 看看这点儿 已经10点了
Damn, look at the time, it’s 10:00 already.
晚安 年轻人
Good night, boy.
罗杰先生 那是什么声音
Hey, Mr. Roger? What’s that noise?
球 球 球的声音
They’re b-b-balls.
球的声音
Balls?
墨西哥 契亚帕斯省 维斯特拉
Huixtla-Chiapas,Mexico
怎么回事 你们去哪儿了
What’s going on, where were you?!
快点 去雷诺萨的车就快来了
Hurry up, the bus to Reynosa is almost here!
你们可以在里边大睡一场
You’ll have many days to sleep there.
快点 我们走
Hurry up, let’s go!
跟上 快走 夫人
Hurry up, let’s go, ma’am.
墨西哥 塔毛利帕斯
Tamaulipas,Mexico
小姐你怎么回事
What’s your problem, lady…
你的行李箱放到了我的架子上
That suitcase was in my spot.
我可不这么觉得
That’s what you think.
这个地方是我的 跟我的座位在一起
The spot is mine, it goes with my seat.
是吗 什么时候座位编号♥了
Oh, really? Since when are the seats numbered?
我可不怕整个路上都这样扔行李
I don’t mind throwing suitcases around this whole trip.
不好意思夫人 是我们先来的
Excuse me ma’am, but we were here first.
但你的包放在了我的位置上
But your bag was in my place.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!