你知道这事吗
Did you know about this?
不知道 但是顾客们很喜欢 不是吗
No, but the customers like it, don’t they?
我想这是马龙积极进取的表现
I think it shows great initiative of Marlon.
这是我们从未有过的服务
It’s a service we’ve never offered before.
服务吗
Service?
这不是服务
This is no “service”…
这是在我的店里做生意
This is a business inside my business.
我想靠自己应该能赚点小费
I just think I should be able to earn some tips.
或许 我能按一定比例付你租金
Maybe… I could even give you a percentage for rent.
一定比例 五五分账吗
Percentage? What? Like fifty-fifty?
天哪 帕斯特 你这把年纪了还斤斤计较
My god, Pastor, at your age you’re begging for pennies!
-你给我闭嘴 -好吧
– Stop your bullshit! – Fine!
让他爱干什么就干什么吧
Let him do whatever the fuck he wants!
不 不管他做什么 都是我允许的
No, not whatever the fuck he wants, he has my permission.
是吗 这就足够了
Oh, he does? Oh, that’s all he needs, that’s enough.
没错 是我让他干的
That’s right! My permission.
好吧 那你就让他干吧
Fine then, with your permisson!
干得不错 老兄
Nice business, bro.
欢迎提供任何信息
They thank any kind of information.
马龙·克鲁兹在寻找一年轻哥伦比亚女子
Marlon Cruz is searching for a young Colombian woman
身高1米67 褐色头发
1. 67 m, brown hair
眼睛是两种不同浅色
distinctive different color light eyes.
如果你们有任何线索 请联♥系♥我们
If anyone has any information, please call us-
三个月来 我一直都在找你
I have been searching for you for the past three months.
很抱歉 我不知道如何
I’m so sorry, I didn’t know how to-
名叫蕾娜 18岁
named Reina, 18 years old,
6个月前失踪
she disappeared six months ago.
如果你们有任何线索 请联♥系♥我们
If anyone has any information, please call us at –
马龙继续寻找
Marlon keeps looking for woman who
8个月前失踪的女子
disappeared 8 months ago.
她叫蕾娜 今年18岁
Her name is Reina, she’s 18 years old.
再多一些痛苦
That’s it… m-m-more pain.
让我感受你的痛苦吧
Let me feel your pain.
叫得再痛苦些
Scream with more pain.
来吧 再激♥情♥点
Come on, let’s go, more agressive,
懂吗 再激♥情♥点 像只动物一样
You know, more agressive, come on, you’re an animal!
算了吧 真失败 悲剧啊
No, forget it, it’s a failure, a tragedy.
放弃吧 算了
No, give it up; Don’t bother, leave it.
然后呢
So?
-看到了没 -真得很疼
– See? There we go, see? – It really hurts.
太棒了 着就是我想要的兽♥性♥
Perfect! Animalistic, just what I want, just like that!
你会感激我的
You’re gonna thank me for this.
真的很漂亮
I’m telling you, it’s beautiful.
-不漂亮 放开我 -好的 冷静点
– No, it’s not! Let me go! – Okay, okay, calm down.
至少你要勃起嘛
At least you had a hard-on, it would help.
这幅样子 太悲哀了
But with that tiny package, it’s pathetic.
-放开我 -好的 别发牢骚了
– Let me go already! – Okay, stop whining.
你敢抽我 混♥蛋♥
How dare you whip me, you asshole!
你还敢不付钱吗
How dare you not p-p-pay?
你打算放我走还是怎样
Are you gonna let me go or what?
好了 坚持下 这就好
All right, hold your horses, I’m coming.
你不擅长干这种活啊
You’re not very good at hard work, are you?
去拿钱吧 我们走
Go get ch-ch-changed, we’re leaving.
没门 我还有事
No way, I’ve got things to do.
不行 你还没付钱呢
No, you haven’t paid up yet.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你觉得我是在帮忙吗
You think I was doing you a favor?
-那是分期付款的头款 -先付我的屁♥股♥吧
– That’s just a d-d-down payment. – Down payment my ass!
够了
That’s enough.
我们要去哪
So where are we going?
去看裸体拉丁美女 快走
To see n-n-naked Latinas, hurry up.
看看这些母牛 天哪
Look at these cows… Jesus Christ…
都值得编一部目录了
But for what that c- c-catalogue is costing.
罗杰 别把我放进目录
Roger, don’t put me in that catalogue.
别发牢骚了 你不会露脸的
Stop whining, your face is always c-c-covered.
-罗杰 你好啊 -过得怎样 伙计
– Mr. Roger, how’s it going? – What’s up, fag?
后屋给你准备了一些女人
I’ve got some ladies in the back ready
供你享乐
for your happy ending.
上次你给我带来的那些
Well, the last time you brought me some
都叫的很厉害
that would make dogs h-h-h-h-howl.
别担心 这次的都很火♥辣♥
No worries, these are hot.
看看再说吧
We’ll see, we’ll see.
不 你留下
No bro, you stay here.
接下来 你们这些男人都要来舞台
Well, this goes to all you boys to the dance floor!
我想看你们跳舞
I wanna see you dancing,
因为我跟女孩们会像打老鼠一样打你们
Because the girls and I are gonna spank you like rats!
有请 大布加
Welcome to “Big Buga!”
萨莉娜
Calena!
你停下车
Hey you park your truck
如果你想的话 把自行车也停下
Your bike also if you want to
我会开着门 等着你
I’ll be waiting for you with my doors open
你不是块好饼干
Biscuit you aren’t good enough
如果你太淘气 别让我太失望
In case you get naughty don’t you let me down
棒棒糖 棒棒糖
Gimme gimme sugar cane candy
怎么回事
What’s up?
宝贝
Hey, sweetheart!
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here baby?
你进来的时候 我还没认出来
I didn’t recognize you when you came in.
发生了什么事 快跟我说说
What’s happening, tell me everything,
你那多嘴的女人呢
Where’s the loudmouth?
萨莉娜 我们到了以后就走失了
Calena, right after we got here, we lost each other.
你迷路了吗 是这样吗
You got lost? Is that so?
还是那个女人把你甩了
Or did “Miss loudmouth” give you the boot?
你不会相信我的遭遇的
You wouldn’t believe all that’s happened to me.
我过得不错 一来就找到了工作
I’ve been doing great, I found a job as soon as I got here.
跟我说说 你过得怎样
So anyway, tell me, how are things with you?
我在送外卖♥♥
I’m a delivery boy.
太浪费了吧 你开什么玩笑
What a waste, you’ve got to be kidding me.
你是哥伦比亚人 长得这么帅
With your good looks and being Colombian,
你可以过得更好的
you can do a lot better than that.
我花了很多时间找那个女孩
I wasted a lot of time searching for that girl.
如果找不到呢 你为什么还要找
But if it’s over, why are you still looking for her?
为什么在外面找 这里也一样有
Why look out there, when you can find it here?
而且都是免费的
And it’s all free for you.
正如你所看到的 我就等着你呢
Everything you saw up there, I’ve been saving for you.
怎么啦 你成同性恋了吗
What’s wrong, are you a faggot?
听着 亲爱的 我还是喜欢原来那个
Listen sweetheart, I’m used to men who respond, so…
对女人很疯狂的你
That girl was driving you crazy.
让以前的你去死吧
The hell with that.
我们去找那个急性子吧
We’ll just have to find that hothead, won’t we?
吉恩·皮埃尔 放我的那首歌♥
Hey, Jean Pierre, put my song on.
至少这里有个大厅
At least there’s a lobby here.
甜心 你的女人曾给你过
Hey, sugar, does your woman ever give you
喘息的空间吗
any room to breathe?
雷诺萨 墨西哥美国边境
Reynosa, Mexico/United States border
你打算在大家面前跟她做♥爱♥吗
Are you planning on fucking her here in front of everyone?
不 她坐大巴坐得背痛
No… she has a backache from the bus ride.
她让我给她按♥摩♥几下而已
She asked me to give her a massage, that’s all.
冷静点 摸几下不会怀孕的
Calm down, rubbing doesn’t make you pregnant, honey.
你个荡♥妇♥
You’re such a slut!
我要一个两人间
I need a room for two.
等等 蕾娜
Wait, Reina.
过来 你打算怎么付钱
Come here… how do you plan to pay for that?
你以为我是傻子吗
You think I’m stupid, or what?
你怎么不告诉我还有钱
Why didn’t you tell me we had more money?
快收起来
Put it away.
-多少钱一间 -没有标间了
– How much is it? – There’s no regular rooms left.
别把钱花在这个上面
Don’t spend our money on this.
我讨厌那些人打鼾和放屁
I hate the snores and farts of all those people.
就这样 我们单独睡
We’re sleeping alone and that’s final.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!