-蕾娜 放回去 -拿着
– Reina, give it back. – Take it.
把钱给我 好吗
You’re going to give me the money, aren’t you?
我们被发现了 快
They caught us! Hurry!
好的
All right!
-谁在里面 让我进去 -快把钱给我 快
– Who is in there? Let me in. – Give me that money, please.
蕾娜 快
Reina, please…
我们不小心被锁里面了
We got locked in by accident.
好一个不小心
Some kind of accident!
你浑身都是汗 小坏蛋
You’re sweating, you devil!
我要给那些妒火中烧的老泼妇们
I want to show the pictures of the Cayman Islands…
瞧瞧开曼群岛的照片
to all those jealous old bitches,
她们整天唧唧歪歪 就因为我还单身
Who used to give me shit about being single at my age.
让开 你挡着我了 别抖了 滚开
Move! You’re in my way, and stop shaking… move!
你出什么毛病了
What’s wrong with you?
你是无法理解这35年
You have no idea what it’s like to
我是如何熬过来的
be coming up with excuses
我编造各种理由去看妇科大夫
for the last 35 years to go to the gynecologist.
每周两次 我都快烦死了
Waxings twice a week, with them breathing down my neck.
让你看看他带我去哪儿度的蜜月
Look at where he’s taking me for our honeymoon.
也许他根本不感兴趣
I guess he doesn’t wanna know.
他是个寄生虫
He’s a bum and he’s here to live off
靠喝别人的血生活
the hard work of others.
别吵了 他只是在这里待几天
Well, I’m sorry but he’s staying for a few days.
我不允许 我要报♥警♥
I’m not going to allow that, I’m going to call the cops.
什么 你要报♥警♥
Oh, you’re going to call the cops?
-你到底想怎么样 -你要怎样
– What are you talking about? – Come on!
把他赶出去 我不想看到那个寄生虫
Get him out of here, I don’t want that bum in my house!
帕斯特你别管了
Leave it alone, Pastor!
-我就是不想看见他 -别摔电♥话♥
– I want him out of here! – Careful with the phone!
别像个怨妇似的
Don’t be such a grouch!
我警告你 我不开玩笑
Just for the record, I warned you!
以后出了事别怪我没警告过你
Don’t complain to me about it later.
混♥蛋♥寄生虫 影响我开店
Freaking fag… I’m trying to run a restaurant here.
早上好 孩子 你睡的还好吗
Good morning, son, did you get any sleep?
快吃些东西吧
These will be kind of big on you,
能给你的只有这么多了
But this is all I could find.
去洗洗吧 你身上真的很臭
Now go to get washed, you’re smelling really bad.
夫人
Ma’am?
我不想再麻烦你
I don’t want to bother you anymore,
但我还想求你帮我一个忙
but I have to ask you for a huge favor.
什么
What favor?
-我想给家里打个电♥话♥ -哥伦比亚吗
– I have to call home. – Colombia?
蕾娜可能已经给家里打过电♥话♥了
Reina probably already called to say where she is.
马龙 我也很为难
We’ll have to see, Marlon.
你知道长途电♥话♥很贵的
You know those long distance calls are very expensive.
求你了 夫人 再帮我一次吧
Please, ma’am, just that one favor.
你先快去洗洗吧 我看看怎么帮你
Get yourself cleaned up first, I’ll see what I can do.

Hello.
妈妈
Mom?
-喂 -打扰下 帕特丽夏小姐
– Hello? – Excuse me, Miss Patricia.
-出去 -你好 妈妈
– Get out! – Hello, mom!
马龙 是马龙
Marlon? It’s Marlon!
亲爱的 你在哪里呢 你还好吗
My darling, where are you? Are you okay?
我已经到纽约了 我很好
I got to New York, I’m okay.
马龙 你赶快给我回来 你在哪里呢
Marlon, you get back here this instant! Where are you?
爸爸 听到你的声音真亲切
Dad… it’s good to hear your voice.
你怎么能乱跑呢 你个混♥蛋♥
How could you do this to us, you are a crook!
你不知道你妈有多伤心
You have no idea the pain you’ve caused your mother.
-还有你马琳姨妈也一样 -对不起 爸爸
– And aunt Marlene! – I’m so sorry, dad…
希望马琳姨妈能原谅我
And I hope aunt Marlene will forgive me,
我有更重要的事要做
but it was something I had to do.
你到底有什么重要的事
What do you mean something you had to do?
我是怎么教育你的来着
Is that what we taught you?
你赶快给我回家
Get back here and face what you’ve done!
马龙 丢钱的姨夫一直在家里没走
Marlon, we’ve got that german living in this house
你必须回来把钱还给他
until you get back and give him the money.
求你回来吧 快回来吧 求你了
Please come back, please come back, I’m begging you!
蕾娜来过电♥话♥吗
Has Reina called you there yet, mom?
蕾娜 你还想着她吗 那个贼
Reina? Are you kidding me? That thief!
爸爸别那样说她
Dad, don’t call her that, dad.
那你让我怎么叫她
What do you want me to call her then?
你快给我滚回来
You get your ass back here.
好了 和我儿子一起走吧 说说怎么回事
All right, come with me son, tell me what happened.
别哭了 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
接下来我们就到了一个德克萨斯州的小镇
Then we arrived at a small town in Texas.
我不记得那个小镇叫什么了
I can’t remember the name.
蕾娜还有些钱
With the money that Reina had,
所以我们就搭了公车
we were able to catch a bus…
我们坐了五天才到这里
That took 5 days to bring us here.
然后你们就没钱了
And you have no money left?

No.
你能撑到现在真是幸运
Well, it’s a miracle you’re still alive.
到底怎么才能找到一个
What do you do here when you’re trying to find someone.
失散的人呢
Who’s lost?
按理你就应该从医院
Well, usually you start with the hospitals,
太平间 警♥察♥那里开始找
The morgue, the police,
但也不一定有用
but that wouldn’t work in this case.
你必须安定下来 找份工作
You need to get yourself settled and you need to find a job.
我该怎么开始呢
Where do I start?
从现在开始 先吃早饭吧
For now, just start with breakfast.
因为你要先恢复体力
Because you’re going to need to get back all your strength.
早上好 我想去上趟厕所
Good moming! I just need to use the restroom.
早 去吧
Good morning! Go ahead.
妈的
Shit!
我已经忍♥无可忍♥了
That’s the final straw!
你竟然敢把我的衣服给他 乔瓦尼
How dare you give him my clothes! Giovanny!
看在上帝的份上 别这么大惊小怪的
Stop making such a fuss, for god’s sake.
你难道忘了他来时脏成什么样了吗
Have you forgotten what it’s like to come here?
好人没好报的
And nobody helps you?
我记得你怎么帮他的
No, I haven’t forgotten, I know what you have to do.
但你我都要工作
You have to work, like you did, like I did.
-乔瓦尼 -有什么事 先生
– Giovanny! – Yes, sir!
把这个寄生虫弄到民工区去
Take this bum to the wall,
这样他才能自食其力
so he’ll leam to work freezing his ass off!
他还会回来睡觉的
He’s going to sleep in the basement.
什么
What?
他不能睡外面 你没听到我说的话吗
He’s not sleeping outside! You hear me?
快点 把这个寄生虫搞出去
Go on, get this fag out of here,
回来再向我报告
or you’ll have to answer to me!
他说的民工区是什么
What wall is he talking about?
我唯一要做的事就是找到女朋友
The only thing I want to do is find my girlfriend.
你到底从哪里走丢的呀
Did you come from here or there?
我怎么记得起来
How could I possibly remember that?
这里每个地方看起来都一样
Everything looks the same here.
走吧
Come on.
老兄 我们现在的问题是
Okay, man, we’ve got to figure this out.
仔细想想
Tell me, more or less,
你来到这里之前
How far did you walk before you
到底跑了多远
got to this place right here?
-我也不知道 -到底跑了多远
– I didn’t walk. – Okay, how far did you run?
我不知道
I don’t know.
听好马龙 帕特丽夏说你需要帮助
Listen, Marlon, Patricia said you needed help.
这里不是你的老家
The problem is that things are different here.
美国人不关心你的女友是死是活
Reina doesn’t exist as far as the Americans are concerned.
所以我们要自己想办法
So we’ve got to have something,
印些有她头像的寻人海报
a photograph to put on a poster for people to see,
再写个联♥系♥电♥话♥之类的 明白吗
A telephone number, or something, you understand?
我连她的相片都没有
I didn’t bring pictures or anything.
但她很好认
But she’s really easy to recognize.
因为她的眼睛一边棕色一边绿色
Because she’s got one brown eye and one green.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!