让我想想
Let me think.
我会想到办法的
I’ll figure something.
可首先你要告诉我…
But first you tell me…
你为什么那么想要个孩子
Why do you want a child so badly?
为了拯救你的婚姻?
To save your marriage?
这是什么样的问题啊 碧琪丽
What kind of a question is that Bijli?
我想享受有孩子的喜悦
I want the joy of having a child!
马努基想怎么打我都行
Manoj can beat me all he wants,
可我不想被命运打击
but I won’t be beaten by fate.
如果我能有个孩子
If I can have a child,
我就想生个孩子
I want one.
那混账东西
That motherfucker…
他深深地伤害了你
He’s hurt you so much.
去他妈的
Motherfucker.
谁发明的这些脏话
Who invented these cuss words?
我打赌是男人
I bet it was man.
为什么受伤的总是女人
Why is a woman getting fucked in every cuss?
去他妈的 去你妹的
Motherfucker! Sisterfucker!
是该男人受伤的时候了
It’s time the men got fucked!
去你儿子的
Sonfucker!
碧琪丽
Bijli!
去你儿子的
Sonfucker!
去你叔的 去你爹的
Unclefucker! Fatherfucker!
去你兄的
Brotherfucker!
大声点 拉妮
Shout it out Rani!
大声点
Shout it!
去你爹的 去你儿子的
Fatherfucker! Sonfucker!
去你儿子的
Sonfucker!
去你兄的
Brotherfucker!!!
拉妮怎么了
What’s happening to Rani?
你正坐在沙鲁克 · 汗上面呢
You’re sitting on Shahrukh Khan!
懂我的意思吧
See what I mean?
谁还需要男人啊…
Who needs men…
当手♥机♥能让我们 “飞” 的时候
When a mobile can get us off!
这会让我们摆脱男人
This will free us from men!
手♥机♥万岁
Hail the mobile!
发明振动模式的人万岁
Hail the vibrating signal provider!
不震动了
It’s stopped vibrating!
等等 又来了
Wait it’s happening again!
嘿 是古拉布
Hey… It’s Gulab.

Hello?
我出来了
I’m out.
詹琪跟我在一起
Janaki is with me.
什么
What?
你自己搞定晚饭吧
Fix your own dinner.
我们会晚点回家
We’ll be home late.
对的
That’s right.
是古拉布吧
Was that Gulab?
拉妮
Rani…
他失控了 你要管好他
He’s getting out of hand. You need to control him.
詹琪
Janaki.
去车那边等着
Go wait by the bike.
我们马上就走
We’re leaving soon.
去吧
Go.
使开她是好的
It’s good you sent her away.
古拉布疯了
Gulab has gone mad…
别提古拉布了
Forget about Gulab!
担忧你自己吧
Worry about yourself.
村子妇女向元老团投诉了
The village women have complained to the Elders…
说你引诱她们的丈夫
That you lure their husbands.
元老团叫你老板去了
The Elders called your boss.
对吧
Right?
他们要关闭你们的帐篷
They’re going to shut down your tent.
是啊
Aah!
我明白了
I get it.
她们的老公自愿去找我的
Their husbands come to me of their own free will…
那也是我的错?
And that’s my fault?
古拉布去叫♥鸡♥
Gulab goes to a whore…
在城里叫♥鸡♥
That whore in the city!
那也是我的错?
And that’s my fault?
还有拉荞
And Lajjo!
你老公整晚喝酒
Your husband stays out drunk all night.
那肯定也是我的错咯
That must be my fault too!
我让你们圣洁的男人腐♥败♥了
I have corrupted your saintly men!
你没必要卖♥♥了你的结婚项链…
You didn’t have to sell your wedding necklace…
为了从皮条客中拯救你的孩子
To save your child from pimps!
说可以天下无敌的
It is easy for you to talk!
真♥相♥就是 你从未过过我们过的生活
Truth is… you have never lived our lives!
试着经营一个家 一个家庭以及孩子
Try managing a home, family, and children.
这不是小孩子玩的游戏
It’s not child’s play!
古拉布不再是孩子了 拉妮
Gulab isn’t a child anymore Rani!
他拿着一叠现金来到我的帐篷…
He came to my tent, with a bundle of cash…
婊♥子♥
Whore!
詹琪
Janaki…
等等
Wait.
我狠狠地甩了古拉布一巴掌
I slapped Gulab just as hard!
要他滚蛋
Told him to get lost!
古拉布出生时我在场的
I was there when Gulab was born.
我先于拉妮见到他的
I saw him before Rani did.
真♥相♥就是 我不是拉妮村子里的人
Truth is… I am not from Rani’s village.
我们也不是发小
Nor are we childhood friends.
多年前我们第一次相见
I first met her years ago.
当时我送她那醉酒的老公回家
When I dropped her very drunk husband home.
尚卡尔是我的客人
Shankar was my client.
她当时是个新娘 大概14-15岁
She was a new bride. Barely 14 or 15.
就孩子一个
Just a child.
她感谢我送他回家
She thanked me for bringing him home.
甚至留下我在她家吃晚饭
Even made me stay for dinner.
当时我也是个孩子
I was a child too.
一个没朋友的孩子
A child with no friends.
我们是彻夜长谈
We sat up talking till dawn
我永远不会忘记那一晚
I’ll never forget that night.
第二年我回来时…
Next year when I returned…
我听说尚卡尔死于事故
I heard that Shankar had died in an accident.
每年…
Year after year…
我都回来看拉妮
I made sure I came back to see Rani.
如今 在我的生命中对我来说…
Today there is nobody in my life…
没人比拉妮更为珍贵了
More dear to me than Rani.
她们在这
There they are!
拉妮 等等
Rani… Wait!
拉妮 别犟了
Rani… Don’t be stubborn.
你们一整天去哪儿了
Where were you all day?
回答我
Answer me!
我一整天都没吃饭
I haven’t eaten all day!
你们跟碧琪丽在一起是吧
You were with Bijli, right?
那个该死的婊♥子♥
I’m warning you!
别再见那个肮脏的婊♥子♥了
Stop meeting that dirty whore!
你能去见那个肮脏的婊♥子♥…
You can visit that “dirty whore”.
我就不能了?
But not me?
睁开你那醉醺醺的眼睛吧 古拉布
Open your booze-addled eyes Gulab.
看看你的妻子
And look at your wife for once.
别急于成为男人
Don’t hurry to be a man…
先学做人
Learn to be human first.
碧琪丽
Bijli?
噢 抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
嘿 拉朱
Hey Raju…
谁在我的舞台上
Who’s taken my stage?
没人
No one.
告诉我 谁在我的舞台上
Tell me! Who’s on my stage?
告诉我
Tell me!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!