她跟你是绝配
She’s perfect for you.
去做她的奴隶吧
Go be her slave.
让她成为你的自动柜员机
Make her your ATM machine.
你看什么
What are you looking at?
看你的眼睛
Your eyes.
你的眼睛好漂亮
Your eyes are beautiful.
你真搞笑
You’re hilarious!
人家都看我头部以下部位
No man ever looks above Bijli’s chest.
可你呢
And you?
你却看我的眼睛
You see my eyes?
不仅仅是你的眼睛 碧琪丽
Not just your eyes Bijli…
你全身我都看
I see all of you.
当你在台上跳舞时……
When you dance on stage
我感觉…
I feel like…
当你笑的时候 就好像…
And when you laugh it’s as if…
当你戏弄我的时候…
And when you tease me…
可当你生我气的时候…
But when you’re angry with me…
我失禁了
I piss in my pants!
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
没什么 只是…
Nothing… Just…
你应该重视自己 就这样
You should value yourself. That’s all.

Hey!
你是谁
Who are you?
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
在十胜节之前会给你们全部酬劳的
You’ll get your full payment before the Dussehra festival.
可在节日后就不能休息了
But no days off after the festival.
我们正在谈一个大单子
We’re getting a huge order!
昆酷 这是你的红利
Kunkoo here’s your bonus.
这是我为电视捐赠的那一份
Here’s my share for the TV.
只需再2000多点
We just need 2000 more!
我们就可以看电视了
Then we’re getting TV!
拉妮 这是你的红利
Rani here’s your bonus.
客人对你和詹琪的工作很满意
The client is pleased with your and Janaki’s work.
还有一个消息公布
One more announcement.
手工艺品委员会嘉奖了拉荞
The Handicraft Committee has awarded Lajjo…
授予她 “最佳工人” 称号♥
The ‘Best Worker’ title!
他们想给你提供一份固定工作
They want to offer you a permanent job.
会有月薪的哦
You’ll get a monthly salary
还有奖金呢
And a bonus!
哇 拉荞
Wow Lajjo!
克利须那神保佑我们女性了
Lord Krishna has blessed our women.
去年昆酷向神祈祷 然后就怀孕了
Last year Kunkoo prayed to Him and got pregnant.
可如果是个女孩那可怎么办
So what if it was a girl.
今年拉荞被祝福了
This year Lajjo has been blessed!
明年轮到朱姆琪了
Next year it’s Jhumki’s turn.
可她需要一个奇迹
But she needs more than a miracle.
因为我儿子都不碰她
My son refuses to touch her.
他说她瘦得皮包骨一样
He says she’s as skinny as a reed.
莫非他想要个像他那么胖的?
Does he want someone as flabby as him?
我就不明白那些男人了
I can’t understand these men.
他们什么都想要
They want everything!
长头发 大大的眼睛 撩人的身躯
Long hair, doe eyes, voluptuous body.
拉妮 还有大♥波♥呢
Rani… Big boobs!
不是所有女人波都大的
Not everyone has big boobs!
是的 拉荞 你这可怜的人儿
Yes Lajjo, you poor thing.
你有又怎样 可又没 “用武之地”
You have them but still no action!
拉妮
Rani!
她为了古拉布的婚事是债台高筑
She took a big loan for Gulab’s wedding.
甚至把她的房♥子都抵押了
Even mortgaged her hut.
我三个月没还利息了
I haven’t paid interest in 3 months…
如果我不还会怎样?
If I can’t pay up?
我就要卖♥♥了我的房♥子
I’ll have to sell my hut.
卖♥♥了你的房♥子 跟我过
Sell your hut. Come live with me.
我想见你
I want to meet you.
真的吗 你这是在自寻烦恼哦
Really? You’re asking for trouble.
我就好这口 –那发我你的地址吧
I love trouble – Send me your address.
然后我就去见面 –真的吗
I’m coming!
说何时吧
Just say when.
我要挂了
I’ve got to go!
如果看到你过得开心…
I wouldn’t have come back.
我是不会再来的
If I saw you happy.
我叔叔帮我在城里找了份工作
My uncle got me a job in the city.
这样子不行的
It doesn’t work this way.
我们逃跑吧 重新开始 -不可能的
Lets run away. Start afresh!
求你了
Please!
我 求你了
I beg you.
嘿 你
Hey you!
要点脸好哦
You have some cheek!
你怎敢进入我家
How dare you enter my house?
走 否则我报♥警♥了
I will hand you to the police!
看什么看 滚蛋
What are you looking at? Get lost!
在村民把你打咸肉酱之前走人
Before the village folk beat you to a pulp!
十胜节前电视就可以搞定了
You’ll have the TV by the Dussehra festival.
恭喜
Congratulations!
噢 天啊 拉荞
Oh my… Lajjo!
看看你
Look at you…
像新娘一样容光焕发
Glowing like a new bride.
你很久没戴这条项链了
You haven’t worn this necklace in ages.
这可是祖传下来的哦
It’s been passed down for generations.
奶奶在她结婚那天戴着
Grandma wore it on her wedding day.
然后传给了我妈妈
She passed it to my Ma.
我妈妈又传给了我的拉荞
And Ma gave it to my Lajjo…
在我们结婚那天
At our wedding.
而你会传给…
And you’ll give it to…?
我饿了
I’m starving.
上晚饭吧
Serve dinner.
那么多食物?
So much food.
我们中大奖了?
Have we won the lottery?
差不多吧
Something like that.
基尚给了很多定金给我
I got a hefty advance from Kishan.
他说…
He said…
手工艺品委员会很喜欢我的工作
The Handicrafts Committee loves my work.
我会每个月都有薪金
I’ll be getting a salary every month.
而且还有奖金哦
A salary! Plus a bonus!
还有个消息
And there’s more news…
我两个月了
I’m two months…
拿杯水给我
Get me water!
你干嘛不往我脸上扔
Why don’t you chuck it in my face?
让我看起来像个废物
Make me look like a good for nothing!
该死的婊♥子♥ 帮自己一个忙
Bloody bitch! Do yourself a favor.
用那些奖金给自己买♥♥个脑子
Buy yourself a brain with that bonus!
碧琪丽
Bijli…
老板给我找客人了吗
Has the boss found a client for me?
当 当 当 当
VoilÃ!
这是什么
What’s this?
只是定金而已
Just an advance.
余下的工作搞定后就付清
The rest after the job’s done.
他是条大鱼
He’s a big catch.
10点在巴士站见他
Meet him at the bus stop at 10 o’clock.
你不再需要老板了
You won’t need the boss any more!
10点哦
10 o’clock.
我… 拉杰什·拉纳
I… Rajesh Rana…
鼓起我的勇气了
Have mustered up my courage…
这些是我的钱
And my money…
我们逃跑吧 碧琪丽
Let’s run away Bijli!
我们在这一无是处的
There’s nothing for us here.
老板只重视新来的那个女孩
The boss can’t see beyond the new girl.
他不重视你了
He doesn’t value you!
他恨不得赶你走
He’s itching to throw you out!
跟我一起逃跑吧
Run away with me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!