真是了不起
Good for you!
在这按上指印
Put your thumb print here.
扣除借的钱后…
After deducting the loan amount,
你卖♥♥这房♥子的钱就剩下这些了
this is left from the sale of your hut.
数数
Count it.
你要去哪儿呢
Where will you go now?
或许我会回娘家看看
Maybe I’ll go see my parents…
婚后我就没回过去
I never went back after marriage.
拿着拿着
Take it. Take it.
她很聪明 也爱读书
She’s smart and loves books.
让她上学
Enroll her in school.
她是我女儿
She’s my daughter.
如果她有什么事 我会杀了他
If anything happens to her, I’ll kill you!
我给你买♥♥了个手♥机♥
I bought you a mobile.
我们保持联♥系♥
To keep in touch.
妈妈
Ma.
我会想你的
I will miss you!
以后我会去你新家看你的
I’ll come visit you in your new home.
走吧
Go on.
愿神保佑你们俩
God bless you both.
看 那是基尚那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Look, it’s that skirtfucker Kishan.
他的游戏需要终结了
His game needs to end.
新的村子英雄
The New Village Hero!
英雄很快就会完蛋了
Hero soon-to-be zero!
混账东西
Motherfucker…
古拉布 你在干嘛
Gulab what are you doing?
你不是英雄
You’re no hero!
让他好看 杂种
Show him! Bastard!
今天是十胜节 最吉祥的日子
Today is Dussehra, a most auspicious day…
今天是革命和真理之日
A day of transformation… And truth.
就在多年前的今天 罗摩神打败了恶魔拉万
Today Lord Ram decimated the Demon King Ravan.
今天是胜利之日
Today is Victory day!
今晚我们去庙宇吧
Let’s go to the temple tonight.
今天是个还神的日子
It’s a day of thanks.
我们有很多恩要还
And we have much to be grateful for.
如果是个男孩…
If it’s a boy…
我们就用罗摩神的名字给他起名
We’ll name him after Lord Ram.
他也会消灭恶魔的
He too will destroy evil.
可实话告诉你
But to tell you the truth…
我想要个女儿
I want a daughter.
你在说什么 拉荞
What are you saying Lajjo?
你有在听?
You’re listening?
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
什么
What?
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant!
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant!
终于怀孕了
Finally!
怎么了
What’s wrong?
这不是你想要的吗
Isn’t this what you wanted?
告诉我 是谁干了你
Tell me, who did you fuck?
你肚子里是谁的孽种
Whose sin is in your belly?
不是别人的啊
No one’s!
还能是谁的啊
Who else’s would it be?
是你的啊
It’s yours!
我的? -是的
My child?
你以为我是个白♥痴♥?
You think I’m an idiot?
你能骗到我?
That you can trick me?
他妈的婊♥子♥
Fucking whore!
为什么不可能是你的
Why can’t it be yours?
告诉我 为什么不可能是你的
Tell me why it can’t be yours?
你想怎么打我都可以
Hit me all you want…
可那改变不了一个事实
It won’t change a thing…
这个孩子是你的 只能是你的
This child is yours and yours alone!
孩子不可能是我的
IT CAN’T BE MINE!
因为你就是一个婊♥子♥
Because you’re a whore!
一个肮脏的婊♥子♥
A dirty whore!
我或许是个婊♥子♥
I may be a whore…
可我能生育的
But I am not barren!
劳碧
Naobi!
基尚呢
Kishan?
发生了什么事
What happened?
他半死躺在医院
He’s lying half-dead in the hospital.
我们无法在这生活了 我们要走了
We can’t live here anymore. We’re leaving!
如系天意 我们会再见面的
If fate allows, we’ll meet again.
今天 我们庆祝女性的神圣的力量
Today we celebrate the Divine power of the Feminine.
今天 杜尔迦女神消灭了大魔头马希隼
Today Goddess Durga decimated the great demon Mahisur.
听着
Listen…
就把这孩子当成是你亲生的孩子 马努基
Accept this child as your own Manoj.
你一直想要个孩子的
You’ve always wanted a child.
这是你的机会
This is your chance!
好吧 去告诉元老团吧
Fine. Go tell the Elders…
告诉全村人…
Announce to the whole village…
你妻子是个婊♥子♥
That your wife is a whore!
她和别的男人睡了
She slept with another man…
所以她才怀孕了
And that’s how she got pregnant.
因为你办不到
Because you couldn’t do it!
因为不育的人是你
Because YOU are the barren one!
拉荞 开门
Lajjo!… Open the door!
拉荞
Lajjo!
放开她 杂种
Let go of her! Bastard!
当罗摩神的箭射穿了拉万时…
As Lord Ram’s arrow pierced Ravan’s navel…
恶魔拉万突然燃烧起来了
The Demon King burst into flames!
拉荞 救命
Lajjo! Help!
神打败了恶魔
Good won over Evil.
真♥相♥打败了谎言
Truth defeated Deceit.
今天 我们净化我们的罪孽
Today we cleanse our lives.
今天 我们战胜我们的恐惧
Today we rise above our fears.
今天 我们让光亮透入
Today we let the Light enter.
今天 我们将黑暗抛诸脑后
Today we leave darkness behind.
碧琪丽
Bijli!
怎么了
What’s wrong?
烧了起来
It’s burnt.
我感觉我得一直这样跑了
I feel like I have to go all the time.
就像我内心有一口井
Like there’s a well inside me.
碧琪丽
Bijli…
我从未见过你这样子
I’ve never seen you like this.
你真的会跟我们一起逃跑吗
Will you really run away with us?
把一切都放弃?
Leave everything behind?
你为我们做了很多
You’ve done so much for us.
你们俩是不知道你们俩为我做了什么
You have no idea what you both have done for me.
这些年来我听了很多承诺呢
I’ve heard many promises over the years…
可没一个实现了
But no one came through.
你们做到了 你们让碧琪丽自♥由♥了
You did. You set Bijli free!
你看 拉妮
Look Rani.
你的头发被烧焦了
Your hair is burnt.
拉妮的头发被烧焦了
Rani’s hair is burnt!
嘿 拉妮
Hey Rani…
想像一下 人们会说什么呢
Imagine… What will people say?
拉妮将不得不像詹琪一样剪掉她的头发
Rani will have to cut her hair like Janaki.
闭嘴 你两个蠢货
Quiet! You duffers.
我们去哪儿呢
Where should we go?
孟买♥♥
Mumbai!
噢 不 不要去孟买♥♥
Oh no… Not Mumbai!
为什么呢
Why not?
我想我的孩子过我过过的童年
I want my child to have a childhood like mine.
她会在田里跳舞
She’ll dance in the fields…
在河里洗澡
Bathe in the river…
在春天捕抓蝴蝶…
Catch butterflies in the Spring…
那谁来挣钱 你♥爸♥爸吗
And who will earn the money? Your father?
现在没男人了 就我们
There are no men now. Just us.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!