我又不是外星人
I’m not some alien from outer space.
我的名字是劳碧 我也是印度人
My name is Naobi. I’m also an Indian.
我丈夫用自行车送我去巴士站
My husband drives me to the bus stop,
那样我就能去隔壁村教育孩子们
So I can teach the children in the next village.
这有什么不知廉耻的
What is shameful about that?
不要在这里炫耀你的教育
Do not flaunt your education here!
我们也教育我们的孩子的
We also educate our kids!
至于你 查姆帕
As for you Champa…
你我都是这个村子的村民
This village is as much mine as it is yours!
国有国法家有家规
Society has rules for a reason.
不要质疑元老团
Don’t question the Elders!
没他们的支持我们无法生存的
We won’t survive without their support!
让他们的支持见鬼去吧
Their support can go to hell!
好了 安静…
Okay… Calm down.
继续
Moving on.
德维潘
Devi…
村里的妇女主任有话要说
Head of the village women, has something to say.
你们好
Namaste.
我们女人有个请求
The women have a request…
我们的男人都去做司机 一去就好几周的
The trucking contracts keep our men away for weeks.
此时我们女人就被困在家了
While we women are trapped inside our homes.
我们是最后一个没电视的村庄
We are the last village without TV.
电视也能娱乐男人的
TV would entertain the men too.
那样他们就无需去舞蹈团了
Then they wouldn’t need to visit the Dance Company…
满足你们上一个需求我们都已经后悔了
We already regret giving into your last demand.
你们要求买♥♥手♥机♥…
You demanded mobile phones,
那样能与你们的丈夫保持联♥系♥
To keep track of your husbands.
我们大发慈悲了
We relented.
可结果呢
But what happened?
希瓦克的女儿与她在手♥机♥上认识的男人私奔了
Shiva’s daughter eloped with a man she met on the mobile.
在隔壁村
In the next village…
看了电视的女孩开始穿牛仔裤了
Girls who watched TV started wearing jeans pant.
听着 兄弟们
Hear this brothers…
下一件我们知道的事情就会是…
Next thing we know…
女人们也会驾驶我们的卡车了
These women will be driving our trucks too!
然后就是钱的问题
Then there’s the matter of money.
电视信♥号♥♥碟盘接收器是很贵的
A TV dish is expensive.
基尚给我们的手工艺品…
Kishan has negotiated…
敲定了一笔大订单
A large order for our handicrafts.
十胜节之前我们就会收到钱
We will get paid before the Dussehra festival.
我们女人会把钱拿出来…
We women will pool our earnings,
为村子买♥♥个电视信♥号♥♥碟盘接收器
And buy a TV for the village.
先拿到钱 然后再说
First get the money. Then we’ll see.
到此…
And with that…
村委会就结束了
This meeting comes to a close.
罗摩神万岁
Hail Lord Ram!
克利须那神万岁
Hail Lord Krishna!
妈妈 别送我回去
Ma! Don’t send me back!
你应该感恩
You should be grateful.
你夫家同意让你回去
Your in-laws have agreed to take you back!
他们原谅你了
They have forgiven you!
原谅? 何来的原谅
Forgiven? What for?
我丈夫甚至不碰我
My husband doesn’t even touch me.
他在隔壁村有个情妇
He has a mistress in the next village.
闭嘴 查姆帕
Quiet, Champa!
你已经把我们的脸都丢光了
You have shamed us enough!
我来负责她
I take responsibility for her!
基尚和劳碧会雇佣我的
Kishan and Naobi will employ me.
你别插手这事 基尚
You stay out of this Kishan!
你怎敢代表她说话
How dare you speak for her!
我小叔子强行操♥我♥
My brother-in-law forces himself on me!
那个家的所有男人一有机会就操♥我♥
All the men in the house don’t miss an opportunity to fuck me.
即便我公公也操♥我♥
Even my father-in-law!
你还有勇气听更多的吗
Can you bear to hear more?
因为不知道父亲是谁我被迫流掉了一个孩子
I had to abort a child because I didn’t know who the father was!
妈妈 他们会杀了我的
Ma… they will kill me!
别送我回那个地狱
Don’t send me to that hell!
她会来访的
She’ll come around.
一切都会好起来的
All will be well.
我看着就像个小丑
I look like a clown!
像个王子了
Like a Prince!
好俊俏的脸庞哦
Such a beautiful face.
眼睛和你♥爸♥爸的是一模一样
Eyes just like your father’s.
我不是女孩了
I’m not a girl!
漂亮? 奶奶 你跟她说
Beautiful? Grandma tell her…
你见过基尚的老婆吗
Have you seen Kishan’s wife?
厚颜无♥耻♥地独自坐公共汽车
Brazenly rides the bus alone!
向世人暴露她的腹部
Exposes her midriff to the world!
那是基尚的事
That is Kishan’s business.
他所有胡言乱语的教育正在腐蚀我们的村庄
你别多管闲事
You stay out of it.
我还是孩子时 我也爱读书的
You know as a child, I loved reading books too.
可我妈妈说过…
But my mother said,
读书的女孩子会成为坏妻子
“Girls who read make bad wives.”
所以她在我14岁时就把我给嫁了
So, she married me off at 14.
你这是在以同样的方式陷害我啊
You’re trapping me the same way!
还有你为什么建这面墙搞毛用啊
And why did you build this wall?
噢 你会明白的
Oh… You’ll see…
不过要在你婚后
After your wedding!
现在听着 别去相亲了
Now listen, don’t take on a new contract.
我要你在家
I need you at home.
不可能 这是我单身汉的最后几天
No way! It’s my last days of bachelorhood.
我会打你电♥话♥的
I’ll call you from the mobile.
我不会接你电♥话♥的
I won’t answer.
几天后再见
See you in a few days.
照顾好奶奶
Take care Grandma.

Ma…
我们的小伙子长大成人了
Our boy is becoming a man.
拉荞
Lajjo!
婚礼订单完成了吗
Is the wedding order ready?
还有两天就到期了
It’s due in 2 days!
就剩下一件上衣了
Just one blouse left.
我试着从你给我的杂♥志♥里寻找设计灵感
From that magazine you gave me.
是啊
Yes…
劳碧 见见拉妮和拉荞
Naobi, meet Rani and Lajjo…
我的工艺团队中非常重要的成员
Very important members of my craft team.
这是劳碧 我的新娘
And this is Naobi. My new bride.
她大学毕业的
She is college educated.
英文溜溜的
Speaks English fluently.
我们的新合同就是她谈判下来的
She negotiated our new contract.
很快我们的生意就会蓬勃发展了
Soon our business will boom.
你好漂亮哦
You’re so beautiful!
皮肤溜溜的
Such soft skin!
外国人的头发
Fair like a foreigner.
基尚 你的眼光真好哦
Kishan you have a good eye.
明天见吧
Let’s meet tomorrow.
到时我会给你们定金的 -好
I’ll arrange the advance till then.
再见 -再见
我听说外国女人牛奶浴的 所以她们那样子
I’ve heard foreign women bathe in milk. That’s why they glow.
蠢货
Duffer!
只有一样东西能让女人那样子 一是什么
Only one thing makes a woman glow…
不是牛奶 不是香皂或面霜
Not milk, soap or cream.
用碧琪丽的话来说…
In Bijli’s words…
那称之为性♥爱♥
It’s called sex!
所以你我看起来那么糟糕的
That’s why you and I look so sad!
今天是什么日子
What’s the date today?
我听说舞蹈团来了
I heard the dance company is here.
我们今晚去看看碧琪丽
Lets go to see Bijli tonight!
碧琪丽 地震制♥造♥者
BIJLI… The Earthquake-maker!!!
舞蹈团回来了
The Dance Company is back!
再次光临贵村
Once again in your village!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!