It’s just something we tell people.
那么…可以让我…
Look… Would you…
让我送你回家吗
Would you like me to take you back to your home?
可以吗 来吧
Yeah? Come on.
你穿上外套 我来拿…
You take the cloth. I’ll get the…
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
消失了
It’s gone.
嗅觉
The smell.
都消失了
All gone.
我想我要…
Well, I think I’ll…
真是个疯狂的夜晚
That was a crazy evening.
是啊
Yeah.
早上好
Good morning.
闻不到也是有好处的
Mmm. Well, it has its benefits.
是啊
Yep.
我和马吉曾去了阿尔加维
We were in the Algarve once, Maggie and me.
回到家 冰箱里塞满了食物
Came home, had a freezer full of food –
但是停电了
there’d been a power cut.
我闻到了这辈子最恶心的味道
Never smelt anything so disgusting in my life.
永生难忘
I’ll never forget it.
或许你会忘记的
Maybe you will.
我遇到了一个人
I’ve met someone.
-恩 -我很悲伤
– Oh, OK. – I’m pathetic.
我甚至不确定是否喜欢他
I’m not even sure I like him.

Ok.
我确信他是个混球
I actually think he’s a smooth arsehole.
现在…
Now…
嗅觉可能会恢复
It’ll probably come back.
但目前我们的顾客是闻不到的…
But at the moment our customers won’t be able to smell, so…
所以我们要做给有鼻炎的人吃一样
It’ll be like cooking for snotty-nosed people.
拿出看家本领来 听到没
Bring out the big guns, all right?
或许加点藏红花
Maybe a bit of saffron.
牛至叶[香料]
Oregano.
理查德 能帮我拿个干净苹果吗
Richard, can you get me a clean apple?
生活在继续
Life goes on.
食物变得更辣…
The food becomes spicier…
更咸…
saltier…
更甜…
more sweet…
更酸
more sour.
你会习惯它
You get used to it.
更大的损失是
The greater loss are
以往的记忆无法被触发
all the memories that are no longer triggered.
嗅觉和记忆在脑中是相通的
Smell and memory were connected in the brain.
肉桂会让你想起外婆的围裙
Cinnamon might have reminded you of your grandmother’s apron.
切干草的气味会唤起童年对奶牛的惧怕
The scent of cut hay could evoke a childhood fear of cows.
柴油味会让你想起
Diesel oil might bring back
第一次坐轮渡
memories of your first ferry crossing.
没有了嗅觉 对过去的回忆消失了
Without smell, an ocean of past images disappears.
我下班了
I’m off work.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
-你还好吗 -是的
– Are you OK? – Yeah.
有任何关于死亡和痛苦的新消息吗
Any more news on death and misery?
没有
Not really.
我曾是个嗅觉大♥师♥
I was a really good smeller.
-或许吧 -我是的
– I bet you were. – I was.
要抽烟吗
Do you want a cigarette?
-不 谢了 -别的呢
– No, thanks. – Something else, then?
-比如 -你饿吗
– Like what? – Oh, er… are you hungry?

Nah.
我可以给你做点特别的
I could cook you something special.
或者给你买♥♥个棒棒糖
Or buy you a lollipop.
我们可以去喝个咖啡 吃个派之类
We could go for a coffee and eat apple pie and er… liquorice.
葡萄酒呢
A glass of wine?
新鲜空气呢
Some fresh air?
来吧
Come on.
我姐姐几年前在这里结婚
My sister got married here a few years ago
我来待了一个月 并且…
and I came to stay for a month and…
-遇到了一个人 -并且找了份好工作
– Met a guy. – And then a good job came up.
现在 女士们先生们
And now, ladies and gentlemen.
我们来召唤一种新的嗅觉
We’ll call upon a new smell.
春雨后森林散发的气味
The scent of the forest after the spring rain.
我们想象在林间小路漫步
We imagine the path underneath our feet.
看到湿润的绿色环绕着我们
We see the green moist colour surrounding us.
感到潮湿的树枝就在脸侧
And we feel the wet branches against our faces.
现在想象…
And now imagine…
我们在树林中穿行
We pass between the trees.
-我不要一个人去 来吧 -不
– I’m not going on my own. Come on. – Oh, no.
我们穿梭在空气中
And we begin drawing in the air.
愈来愈深
Deep inside.
旅途愉快
And enjoy the moment.
湿度开始升高
The humidity level is high.
低音段 有苔藓 菌类
At the lower end there is the moss, the fungi,
腐烂的树叶
the rotten leaves.
中音段是茂密葱绿的草地
The middle tone is the tall, fresh grass.
一种新鲜的舒爽的气味
A crisp and almost invigorating scent.
高音段 不仅有树叶和雨水
And at the top we feel not only the leaves and the rainwater,
还有天空
but also the sky.
像这样的日子里…
On a day like this…
我们可以闻到天空的味道
we can smell the sky itself.
我们现在做点什么
What shall we do now?
现在你可以邀请我去你家
Well, now you could invite me back to your place.
我可不这样认为
Don’t know if I will.
你…你也可以这样走回家…
Well, you… you can just start walking home…
而我尾随你
and I’ll follow you.
我应该在第一次抱着你时
I should have made a bigger effort to sniff you
尽情闻个够
the first time we were lying here.
真遗憾
A pity.
你想要什么呢
What do you want?
我想要什么
What do I want?
是的
Yeah.
我想要闭上眼睛慢慢入睡
Well, soon I’d like to close my eyes and try and go to sleep.
这对我是个大任务 因为我…
Which is a big deal for me cos usually I…
我通常和别人同床都睡不着
I can’t sleep in bed with someone.
我想要一个人待着
I need to be by myself.
号♥吗
Ok?
-现在吗 -是的 现在
– Now? – Now, yes.
我想要我走
You want me to leave?
我住在这里 所以我想是的
I live here, so I guess you’ll have to.
-现在吗 -是的 请吧
– Now? – Yes, please.
我做错什么了吗
Did I say something wrong?
给你我的…名片
Ah… Let me give you my… card,
或许你会想要…打我电♥话♥或别的
in case you want to, you know… call me or something.
你有名片
You have a card?
我有个餐饮公♥司♥ 但经营不佳
I had a catering company that didn’t do very well.
客人不多 名片很多
Not very many clients. Lots of cards.
你可以打我电♥话♥
You can call me.
我的号♥码在上面 还有地址
My number’s on there, and my address.
并且你也知道我在哪里工作…
And I guess you know where I work, so…
忏悔吧 罪人们 末日来临了
Repent, sinners! The day of the Lord is upon you.
你知道末日要来了吗
Do you know that this is the day of the Lord?
预言就要应验
The prophecy has been spoken.
你祈祷吗 意识到你的罪孽了吗
Do you pray? Are you aware of your sins?
过来悔悟吧 这是预言之日
Come back and be aware. This is the day of the prophecy!
你好
Hello.
没带花吗
No flowers?
迈克尔 你喜欢鲜花
She loved flowers, Michael.
伊恩结婚了…
Ian got married…
义无反顾
in a church with the full monty.
很显然 她怀孕了 他的新娘
Apparently, she’s pregnant, his bride.
那个迈克尔怎么样了
And what about this Michael?
什么怎么样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!