Would that do?
这首诗叫什么
What is the name of this poem?
圣瓦伦丁颂歌♥
‘An Ode to St Valentine’.
我没听说过 你是在哪找到的
l’m not acquainted with it. Where did you find it?
不是找到的 是我写的
I didn’t find it. I wrote it.
你写的
You wrote it?
爱的存在 爱的包围
‘Love abounds, love surrounds’
哦 萨拉 谢谢 算了吧
Oh, no thank you, Sara.
有点怪怪 我还是更喜欢海曼斯夫人的诗
Strange as it may seem, I still prefer Mrs Heymans.
把你的书给我 能背多少就给我背多少
Give me your book and proceed to recite to me as far as you have gone.
请把你的书给我 萨拉
Your book, please, Sara.
谢谢
Thank you.
继续
Go on.
我背不出来
I can’t.
一句也背不出来
Not one line?
我现在先离开一下 萨拉
I shall leave you now, Sara.
我希望一小时内
I expect you to be word perfect
我叫鲁姆莉小姐过来时 你能背得滚瓜烂熟
when I send Miss Lumley in in half an hour.
否则 我会叫你上♥床♥睡觉
Otherwise, l’m afraid I shall have to send you to bed
而不是让你站着 直到其他人郊游回来
instead of letting you stay up until the others return from the picnic.
波蒂 波蒂
Bertie! Bertie!
天哪 你在哪
Jesus, where are you?
哦 米兰达
Oh, Miranda!
我喜欢这个
I like this one.
我可以把你 比喻成夏季的节日
‘Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
你会更加的可爱 更加的温和
‘Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
大风摇动着五月的蓓蕾
‘Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
夏季为所有人 出租了短暂的约会
‘And summer’s lease hath all too short a date.’
真有趣
That’s funny!
如果我的表没停止的话 我就砸掉它
Blowed if me watch hasn’t stopped.
12点正
Dead on 12.00.
真有趣
That’s real funny.
我想 小姐 你没有时间吧
You wouldn’t have the time, I suppose, miss?
米兰达 你可爱的钻石表
Ah, Miranda, your pretty little diamond watch.
不要再戴她了
Don’t wear it any more.
我的心脏受不了嘀哒声
Can’t stand the ticking above my heart.
如果是我的话 我会一直戴着它 洗澡的时候也是如此
If it were mine I’d wear it always, even in the bath.
你会吗 哈西先生
Would you, Mr Hussey?
12点就停了
Stopped at twelve.
以前从无停过
Never stopped before.
一定是有磁力东西存在
Must be something magnetic.
我想2点后就会正常的
Well after two, I’d say.
我们最好是小心点
We’d better be careful.
我向亚普莉亚德太太保证过了
I promised Mrs Appleyard
8点前我必须把你们带回学院
I’d have you lot back at the college by eight.
下面的那些人除外
Except for those people down there,
我们可能是整个世界唯一活着的生灵
we might be the only living creatures in the whole world.
-打扰一下 玛德莫瑟莉 -什么事 马里恩
-Excuse me, Mam’selle. -Yes, Marion?
如果有时间的话
I should like to make a few measurements
我想和米兰达 厄玛
at the base of the rock if we have time.
一起去测量几块岩石
With Miranda and Irma.
求你了 玛德莫瑟莉
Oh, please, Mam’selle.
喝茶的时间以前 我们会赶回来的
We’ll be back long before tea.
我也可以去吗
May I come too, please?
只要你不抱怨就行
So long as you don’t complain.
我不会的 我保证
I won’t. I promise.
别担心我们 玛德莫瑟莉 我们只去一会儿
And don’t worry about us, Mam’selle. We shall only be gone a little while.
现在我知道了
Now I know.
你知道什么
What do you know?
我知道米兰达是一个波蒂瑟利天使
I know that Miranda is a Botticelli angel.
等等
Wait!
-你可以想象一下它吗 伊迪丝 -我不知道
-Can you manage it, Edith? -I don’t know.
我不想把脚弄湿
I don’t want to get my feet wet.

Oh!
我还以为 那个小胖子要洗澡
Thought the little fat one was gonna take a bath.
她们中一些人真的是非常漂亮
Some of them are real lookers.
看看那个身段模糊头发卷曲的那个
Have a look at the shape of the dark one with the curls.
体形就像是一个沙漏
Built like an hourglass.
快看最后一个 那个金发碧眼女孩
And ‘ave a go at the last one! The blonde!
噢 她有一双多么漂亮的腿
Oh, she’d have a decent pair a’ legs.
一直延伸至她的臀部
All the way up to her bum.
我希望你不要说这么粗鲁的话
l’d rather you didn’t say crude things like that, Albert.
噢 我只是说说 而你却在心里想
I say the crude things. You just think ’em.
米兰达
Miranda!
记住我的话
Take my word for it.
少女们长大后都是一样的
The Sheilas are all alike when it comes to fellas.
无论你是来自该死的学院
Doesn’t matter if it’s a bloody college you come from
还是来自扶养我和姐姐长大的巴拉拉特孤儿院
or the Ballarat Orphanage where me and me kid sister was dragged up.
我不知道你是孤儿
Didn’t know you were an orphan.
天哪 我已经好多年没有想过这事了
Geez! I haven’t thought of that bloody dump in donkeys’ years.
米兰达
Miranda!
离开前我想四处逛逛
I think I’ll just, er… stretch my legs a bit before we go.

Look!
不要向下看 伊迪丝看看上面的天空
Not down at the ground, Edith. Way up there in the sky.
我们不能只是坐在这原木上
Why can’t we just sit on this log
看着这里古老丑陋的岩石吧
and look at the ugly old rock from here?
这里好脏
It’s nasty here!
我没想到它会这么脏 否则我不会来
I never thought it would be so nasty, or I wouldn’t have come!
我们不能走太远
We can’t go much further.
我们向玛德莫瑟莉保证过的
We promised Mam’selle…
我们不会走太远
…we wouldn’t be long away.
如果我们能整晚呆在户外 看着月亮升起来多好啊
If only we could stay out all night… and watch the moon rise.
布兰奇说萨拉在厕所里写诗歌♥
Blanche said Sara writes poetry in the dunny!
她在地板上发现一本 全是写米兰达的诗
She found one there on the floor all about Miranda.
她是个孤儿
She’s an orphan.
萨拉让我想起爸爸 曾经给我买♥♥的一头小鹿
Sara reminds me of a little deer Papa brought home once.
我照顾它
I looked after it…
但它还是死了
…but it died.
妈妈一直说那是命中注定的
Mama always said it was doomed.
命中注定什么意思 厄玛
Doomed? What’s that mean, Irma?
当然是命中注定会死
Doomed to die, of course.
那个男孩站在燃烧的甲板上 他无处可逃
‘The boy stood on the burning deck, whence all but he had fled, tra la…’
后面的我忘了
I forget the rest.
我想我也是命中注定的了
I think I must be doomed.
我感觉不舒服
I don’t feel at all well.
我希望你们别说了
I do wish you’d stop talking for once.
可怜的伊迪丝 我们马上就回去
Poor Edith. We’ll go back soon.
厄玛 快看他们
Irma! Look at them!
他们究竟是要去哪
Where in the world are they going?
没穿鞋
Without their shoes!
厄玛 等等 等等我
Irma, wait! Wait for me! Please wait!
请等等 等等 厄玛
Wait, Irma, wait!
那些人在下面 到底在干什么啊
Whatever can those people be doing down there?
和许多蚂蚁一样
Like a lot of ants.
让人奇怪的人 很多人都没有目的
Surprising the number of human beings are without purpose.
尽管很可能
Although it is probable
他们是在履行某种 他们自己也不清楚的仪式
they’re performing some function unknown to themselves.
万事万物的兴起和灭亡
Everything begins and ends…
都有其确定的时代和地方
…at exactly the right time and place.

Look!
米兰达 我很难受 真的很难受
Oh, Miranda, I feel awful … really awful.
米兰达 我真的非常难受
Miranda, I feel perfectly awful.
我们什么时候回家 我们什么时候回家
When are we going home? When are we going home?
米兰达
Miranda?
米兰达
Miranda!
米兰达
Miranda!
米兰达 别上去 回来
Miranda, don’t go up there! Come back!
我必须走了 那是亚普莉亚德太太
I’ve gotta go. That’s Mrs Appleyard.
让别人去吧
Let someone else go.
他们不会去的 不 是我值日
They won’t. No. l’m on.
现在几点了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章博物馆奇妙夜2
下一篇文章宵禁
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!