他居然开枪射我!
It didn’t work.
没有起作用!
The curse it still upon us!
我们身上的诅咒还在!
You, maid! Your father, what was his name?
你 姑娘!你的父亲叫什么名字?
Was your father William Turner?
你父亲是不是叫威廉 特纳?
No.

Where’s his child that sailed from England eight years ago?
那个八年前坐船 离开英格兰的孩子在哪儿?
The child in whose veins flows the blood of William Turner?
那个具有威廉 特纳血统的孩子?
You two!
你们两个!
You brought us the wrong person!
你们俩给我们找了个冒牌货!
No!
不!
She had the medallion. She’s the proper age.
她有那块金币 而且她年纪也正相当
She said her name was Turner.
她说她的名字叫特纳
I think she lied to us.
她说谎
You brought us here for nothing.
你让我们来这里白跑一趟!
I won’t take questioning or second guesses from you, Twigg.
我不想问也不想再猜了 提格
Who’s to blame?
你想推脱责任?
Every decision you’ve made has led us from bad to worse.
你所做的每个决定 都让我们的情况变得更糟
It was you who sent Bootstrap to the depths!
是你把系带王推进了深渊!
Yeah!
对!
And it’s you who brought us here in the first place.
又是你把我们带到这里来!
If any coward here dare challenge me, let him speak!
这里有哪个懦夫敢挑战我的 上来开口啊!
I say we cut her throat and spill all her blood,
依我看 我们不妨割断她的喉咙把血放光
just in case.
也许那样有效
Yeah!
对啊!
The medallion!
金币!
She’s taken it!
她拿走了金币!
Get after her, you feckless pack of ingrates!
快去追她 你们这群忘恩负义的东西!
No oars here!
桨都不见了!
Where’s the oars?
桨呢?
The oars have gone missing.
桨都不见了!
Find them!
快找!
Find the oars!
快去找桨!
You.

You’re supposed to be dead!
你应该是死了!
Am I not?
我没有死吗?
Palulay.
帕鲁类!
Palu li la la lulu.
帕鲁-力-拉-拉-鲁鲁
Parlili.
帕力力
Parsnip, parsley, partner, partner.
帕思力 帕思勒 帕特 帕特
Parley?
帕雷?
That’s the one! Parley!
没错 帕雷!
Parley!
帕雷!
Parley?
帕雷?
Damn to the depths whatever man that thought up “parley”!
见鬼 是谁想出”帕雷”这个点子来的?
That would be the French.
大概是法国佬吧
Not more pirates.
别又是海盗啊!
Welcome aboard, Miss Elizabeth.
欢迎上船 伊丽莎白小姐
Mr. Gibbs?
吉布斯先生?
Hey, boy, where be Jack?
嗨 孩子!杰克在哪里?
Jack?
杰克?
Jack Sparrow?
杰克 斯派洛?
He fell behind.
他落在后面了
Keep to the Code.
按规矩行事!
Weigh anchor!
起锚!
Hoist the sails! Make quick!
升帆! 动作快点
How the blazes did you get off that island?
你这个该死的东西 是怎么逃离那荒岛的?
When you marooned me on that godforsaken spit of land,
当你把我放逐到 那个荒凉的小岛上时
you forgot one very important thing, mate.
你忘记了一件非常重要的事情 朋友
I’m Captain Jack Sparrow.
我是杰克 斯派洛船长
Well, I won’t be making that mistake again.
哦 好吧 我不会再犯同样的错误
Gents, you all remember Captain Jack Sparrow?
先生们 你们还记得杰克·斯派洛船长吗?
Aye.
对啊!
Kill him.
杀了他!
The girl’s blood didn’t work, did it?
那女孩的血没有用 对不对?
Hold your fire!
别开枪!
You know whose blood we need.
你知道谁才是我们要找的人?
I know whose blood you need.
我知道你们要找的人
What sort of a man trades a man’s life for a ship?
什么样的人会以命换船?
Pirate.
海盗
Here. Let me.
这个让我来吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
You said you gave Barbossa my name as yours.
你在巴博萨面前冒用我的名字
Why?
为什么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
I’m sorry. Blacksmith’s hands. I know they’re rough.
我很抱歉 铁匠的手都这样 很粗糙
No. I mean yes, they are, but…
不…我的意思是 他们的确粗糙…
But don’t stop.
但你不用停下来
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
It’s yours.
这是你的
I thought I’d lost it the day they rescued me.
我还以为他们救我上来那天弄丢了
It was a gift from my father.
那是我父亲的礼物
He sent it to me.
他给了我
Why did you take it?
你为什么拿走它?
Because I was afraid that you were a pirate.
因为我担心你是一个海盗
That would have been awful.
那太可怕了
It wasn’t your blood they needed.
他们要的不是你的血…
It was my father’s blood.
而是我父亲的血…
My blood.
我的血
The blood of a pirate.
一个海盗的血
Will, I’m so sorry. Please forgive me.
我很抱歉 请原谅我
You expect to leave me on some beach
那么你打算告诉我那个人的名字
with nothing but a name and your word it’s the one I need
然后把我留在岸上
and watch you sail away in my ship?
然后我就这样 看你开着我的船扬长而去?
No.

I expect to leave you standing on some beach
我打算把你先丢到岸上
with absolutely no name at all,
什么也不告诉你
watching me sail away on my ship,
等到我开船走远后
and then I’ll shout the name back to you.
我才会把那个名字喊给你听
Savvy?
懂了吗?
That still leaves the problem of me on some beach
但是如果我站在沙滩上听你叫喊
with naught but a name and your word
也许根本就听不到我要找的
it’s the one I need.
那人的名字
Of the two of us,
在我们俩之间
I’m the only one who hasn’t committed mutiny.
只有我是没有参与叛变的人
Therefore, my word is the one we’ll be trusting.
因此我的话值得相信
Although, I suppose I should be thanking you because, in fact,
不过 我想我还是应该谢谢你
if you hadn’t betrayed me and left me to die,
如果不是你出♥卖♥♥♥了我 把我丢在荒岛上
I would have an equal share in that curse, same as you.
我也许会和你们一同 承受那可怕的诅咒
Funny old world, isn’t it?
这真是个有趣的世界 对吗?
Captain, we’re coming up on the Interceptor,
船长 我们追上阻击者号♥了
I’m having a thought here, Barbossa.
我有个建议 巴博萨
What say we run up a flag of truce,
我们先暂时升起休战旗如何?
I scurry over to the Interceptor,
我到阻击者号♥上去
and I negotiate the return of your medallion?
和他们谈判拿回你的金币 好不好?
Now, that’s exactly the attitude that lost you the Pearl,
杰克 现在你应该明白 正是这种软弱让你失去了黑珍珠
People are easy to search when they’re dead.
等人死了以后再找他们就容易多了
Lock him in the brig.
把他关进禁闭室!
Hands aloft to loose t’gallants!
把帆全张开!
With this wind, she’ll carry every sail we’ve got!
在这样这样风力下 它很容易就能赶上我们的!
What’s happening?
怎么了?
The Black Pearl, She’s gaining on us.
黑珍珠号♥ 她赶上我们了
This is the fastest ship in the Caribbean.
这是加勒比海上速度最快的船
You can tell them that after they’ve caught us.
等他们抓住我们以后你再说这些吧
We’re shallower on the draft?
我们的船吃水浅 对不对?
Aye.
是的
Well, then can’t we lose them amongst those shoals?
那为什么不逃进那片沙洲甩掉他们?
We don’t have to outrun them long, just long enough.
他们用不了多久就会追上来 我们赶不到
Lighten the ship, stem to stern!
减轻负重 从船头到船尾!
Anything we can afford to lose, see that it’s lost.
把能丢的都丢掉 就当损失好了
Apparently, there’s a leak.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章西部慢调
下一篇文章第四公民
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!