她想要见船长
And she’ll go without a fuss.
所以任何人都不可以阻挠
We must honor the Code.
我们必须遵照法典行事
Say goodbye.
说再见吧
Goodbye.
再见
Will! Come on!
威尔! 快!
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Out of my way, scum!
走开人♥渣♥!
My sympathies, friend.
对不起了朋友
You’ve no manner of luck at all.
看来你不怎么走运
Come on, doggy.
狗儿 过来
It’s just you and me now.
现在只有我们俩了
It’s you and old Jack. Come on.
只有你和我了 快过来
Come on. That’s a boy.
来 听话
Good boy. Come get the bone.
乖孩子 尝尝这骨头
That’s a good boy. Come on.
这才是个好孩子 来
A bit closer. A bit closer.
再近一点
That’s it. That’s it, doggy.
对了 乖狗儿
Come on, you filthy, slimy, mangy cur.
快 你这污秽的杂种
Don’t do that.
不要
No, no! I didn’t mean it!
不不不! 我不是这个意思!
I didn’t.
我不是
This ain’t the armory.
这里不是军械库
Well, well, well. Look what we have here, Twigg.
看看这是谁 提格
Captain Jack Sparrow.
杰克 斯派洛船长
Last time I saw you,
我最后一次见你
you were all alone on a godforsaken island,
你一个人在一个要命的荒岛上
shrinking into the distance.
在我的视野中慢慢消失
His fortunes aren’t improved much.
看来你的厄运还没有结束
Worry about your own fortunes, gentlemen.
顾好你们自己吧 先生们
The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers.
地狱的最底层 是为你们这些叛徒准备的
So there is a curse.
是那咒语
That’s interesting.
很有趣
You know nothing of hell.
你什么也不知道
That’s very interesting.
太有趣了
I didn’t know we was taking on captives.
我没料到我们会有俘虏
She’s invoked the right of parley with Captain Barbossa.
她要求行使帕雷的权利 所以我们带她来见巴伯萨船长
I’m here to You’ll speak when spoken to.
我来这儿是…. 让你开口的时候你再开口
And ye will not lay a hand
我不希望再看到
on those under the protection of parley.
那些被帕雷保护着的人受到威胁
Aye, sir.
是的 船长
My apologies, miss.
我对此表示抱歉 小姐
Captain Barbossa, I am here to negotiate
巴伯萨船长 我是来谈判的
the cessation of hostilities against Port Royal.
我希望你们停止攻击皇家港
There were a lot of long words in there.
好冗长的句子
We’re naught but humble pirates.
我们只不过是一些出身低微的海盗
What is it that you want?
简单点吧
I want you to leave and never come back.
我希望你们离开 并且永远不要回来
I’m disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
我倾向于拒绝你的要求
Means “no.”
也就是说”不”
Very well.
很好
I’ll drop it.
那么我就扔了它
Me holds are bursting with swag.
我好紧张阿
That bit of shine matters to us?
你认为这闪闪发光的东西对我们很重要吗?
Why?
为什么?
It’s what you’ve been searching for. I recognize this ship.
这是你们要找的 我认得这艘船
I saw it eight years ago on the crossing from England.
我在八年前见过它
Did you, now?
是吗?
Fine.
那好
I suppose if it is worthless,
我想既然它没什么意义的话
there’s no point in me keeping it.
我也没有理由再留着它了
You have a name, missy?
你叫什么名字 小姐?
Elizabeth Turner.
伊丽莎白 特纳
I’m a maid in the governor’s household.
我是市长家的一个女仆
Miss Turner.
特纳小姐
Bootstrap.
系带王
How does a maid own a trinket such as that?
一个女仆怎会有如此珍贵的东西?
Family heirloom, perhaps?
家族继承的
I didn’t steal it, if that’s what you mean.
这不是偷的 如果你的意思的话
Very well. Hand it over.
很好 把它给我
We’ll put your town to our rudder and ne’er return.
我们会离开你的城市永远不再回来
Our bargain?
我们的协议呢?
Still the guns and stow them.
停止开火
Wait! You have to take me to shore!
等一下! 你得把我送上岸
According to the Code
根据法典的规定
First, your return to shore was not part of our agreement.
第一 我们的协议并不包括把你送上岸
So I must do nothing.
所以我没有这个义务
You must be a pirate for the Pirate’s Code to apply,
第二 你必须是一个海盗 法典才会对你生效
and you’re not.
可惜你不是
Thirdly, the Code is more what you’d call guidelines
第三 法典只不过是一些指导
than actual rules.
它并不是必须遵守的规定
Welcome aboard the Black Pearl, Miss Turner.
特纳小姐 欢迎来到黑珍珠
They’ve taken her. They’ve taken Elizabeth.
他们抢走了她 他们把伊丽莎白抢走了
Mr. Murtogg, remove this man.
莫托先生 把这个人带走
We have to hunt them down. We must save her.
我们要抓住他们 我们一定要救她!
And where do you propose we start?
你觉得我们该怎么做?
If you have information concerning my daughter,
如果你有有关我女儿的情报
please share it.
请你告诉我
That Jack Sparrow. He talked about the Black Pearl,
那个杰克 斯派洛提起过黑珍珠
Mentioned it is more what he did.
只是提起而已
Ask him where it is. He could lead us to it.
问他试试看 他也许会带我们去
No. The pirates who invaded this fort
不 那些攻击我们的海盗
left Sparrow locked in his cell, ergo they are not his allies.
并没有救走他 所以他们不可能是一伙的
We will establish their most likely course.
我们会试着去找到他们可能的航线
That’s not good enough!
这不够!
Mr. Turner, you are not a military man.
特纳先生 你不是一个军人
You are not a sailor.
不是一个水手
You are a blacksmith.
你只不过是一个铁匠
And this is not the moment for rash actions.
而且这不是意气用事的时候
Do not make the mistake of thinking
不要以为你是唯一一个
you are the only man here who cares for Elizabeth.
担心伊丽莎白的人
You. Sparrow.
斯派洛
You are familiar with that ship. The Black Pearl,
你对那艘黑珍珠很熟吧
I’ve heard of it.
我听说过
Where does it make berth?
它会在哪里停靠?
Have you not heard the stories?
你听说过
Captain Barbossa and his crew of miscreants
巴伯萨船长和他那群走狗的故事吗?
sail from the dreaded lsla de Muerta.
他们来自死亡之岛
It’s an island that cannot be found,
一个除了去过那儿
except by those who already know where it is.
没有其他人能够找得到的小岛
The ship’s real enough.
那艘船是存在的
lts anchorage must be a real place.
所以它停靠的地方也一定存在
Where is it?
在哪儿?
Why ask me?
你为什么问我?
Because you’re a pirate.
因为你是海盗
And you want to turn pirate yourself, is that it?
那么你自己也想成为海盗?
Never.
永远不会
They took Miss Swann.
他们带走了斯旺小姐
Oh, so it is that you found a girl.
哦 你终于找到了你的女孩
I see. Well, if you’re intending to brave all,
我明白了 不过你要英雄救美的话
hasten to her rescue, and so win fair lady’s heart,
要获得她的心
you’ll have to do it alone, mate.
你必须一个人去做 朋友
I see no profit in it for me.
我看不出这对我会有任何好处
I can get you out of here.
我能把你救出来
How’s that? They key’s run off.
怎么救? 已经没有钥匙了
I helped build these cells.
这牢房♥是我造的
These are half pin barrel hinges.
这些是半固定的铁链
With the right leverage and the proper application of strength.
利用杠杆原理和一些巧力
The door will lift free.
就能轻松地把它抬起来
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Will Turner.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章西部慢调
下一篇文章第四公民
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!