显然这里漏水
Haul on the main brace! Make ready the guns!
拉起主帆横索 大炮准备
And run out the sweeps.
伸出长桨!
Pull! Ho!
-拉! -呼!
We’re gonna need that.
看来我们真要干一场
It was a good plan.
到现在看来
Up till now.
这仍然是个好计划
Gibbs!
吉布斯!
We have to make a stand.
我们要坚定自己的立场
We must fight!
我们必须战斗!
Load the guns!
大炮装弹!
With what?
用什么?
Anything. Everything!
任何东西 所有东西!
Anything we have left.
只要是我们手上还有的
Load the guns!
装弹!
Case shot and langrage!
容器或者是钉弹!
Nails and crushed glass!
钉子和碎玻璃片!
With a will!
随你们便
The Pearl’s gonna luff up on our port quarter!
黑珍珠很快就要 从左舷船尾赶上来了
She’ll rake us without ever presenting a target.
她会毫不费力地把我们撞个稀烂!
Lower the anchor on the right side.
右边船舷下锚!
On the starboard side!
右边船舷!
It has the element of surprise.
这招肯定能让他们大吃一惊
You’re daft, lady! You both are!
你蠢到家了 小姐!你们俩都是
Daft like Jack!
就像杰克一样愚蠢
Lower the starboard anchor!
右舷下锚!
Do it, you dogs, or it’s you we’ll load into the cannons!
混♥蛋♥快动 否则就把你们也装进大炮里!
Let go!
放舵!
They’re clubhauling!
他们在放锚急转!
Hard to port! Rack the starboard oars.
左舷急转! 收回右舷长桨!
Hard to port!
左舷急转!
Keep us steady, man.
大家都站稳了!
Now!
开火!
Fire!
开火!
Fire all!
开火!
Stop blowing holes in my ship!
别把我的船打得满是窟窿!
We could use a few more ideas, lass.
快想点更好的办法 小姑娘!
Your turn.
该你了!
We need us a devil’s dowry.
我们需要有恶魔一般的天份
We’ll give them her.
我们可以把她交出去
She’s not what they’re after.
他们的目标不是她
The medallion.
金币
Raise your colors, you bloomin’ cockroaches!
现出你们的真功夫来吧!
Hands, grapnels, at the ready.
水手们!准备格斗!
Prepare to board!
接舷战!
Blast all to carcasses, men!
把他们炸个粉碎吧!
Forward clear to the powder magazine.
去炸他们的弹♥药♥舱
And the rest of you, bring me that medallion!
其它人把金币给我抢回来!
Help!
喂!
Hey!
喂!
Below!
下面!
Thanks very much.
非常感谢
Jack!
杰克!
Bloody empty.
酒壶都空了
Aaah!
诶!
That’s not very nice.
这样很不文雅
Where’s the medallion?
金币在哪里?
Wretch!
下流胚!
Ahh.

Where’s dear William?
亲爱的威廉在哪里?
Will!
威尔!
Will!
威尔!
Elizabeth!
伊丽莎白!
Monkey!
猴子!
I can’t move it!
我搬不动它!
Come on!
快点!
Will!
威尔!
Elizabeth!
伊丽莎白!
Why, thank you, Jack.
我们都很感谢你 杰克
You’re welcome.
别客气
Not you. We named the monkey “Jack.”
不是说你 我们的这只猴子也叫杰克
Gents, our hope is restored!
先生们 我们的希望又回来了!
Any of you so much as thinks the word “parley,”
你们如果还想要求帕雷的权利的话
I’ll have your guts for garters.
我就一枪毙了你们!
Will!
威尔!
You’ve got to stop it!
你一定要去阻止它!
Stop it! Welcome back, miss.
-住手! -欢迎回来 小姐
You took advantage of our hospitality last time.
上次你卑劣地利用了 我们的盛情好客
It holds fair now you return the favor.
现在你也该得到回报 这很公平
Barbossa!
巴博萨!
Will.
威尔!
She goes free.
放她走!
What’s in your head, boy?
孩子 你想怎么样!
She goes free!
放她走!
You’ve only got one shot, and we can’t die.
你只有一发子弹 可我们都是不死之躯
Don’t do anything stupid.
别做蠢事
You can’t.
你们不会
I can.
但我会
Like that.
没错
Who are you?
你是谁?
No one. He’s no one.
无名小辈 他是个小人物
A distant cousin of my aunt’s nephew twice removed.
我婶婶的一个远房♥表亲的侄儿
Lovely singing voice, though. Eunuch.
不过他唱歌♥很好听 是个娘娘腔
My name is Will Turner.
我的名字叫威尔 特纳
My father was Bootstrap Bill Turner.
我的父亲是比尔 特纳
His blood runs in my veins.
我的血管里流淌着他的血液
He’s the spitting image of old Bootstrap Bill
他就是比尔的儿子
come back to haunt us.
那个总是缠着我们的比尔
On my word, do as I say, or I’ll pull this trigger
按我说的做 否则我就扣扳机
and be lost to Davy Jones’ locker.
然后就消失在这茫茫大海里
Name your terms, Mr. Turner.
说说你的条件 特纳先生
Elizabeth goes free.
放伊丽莎白走
Yes, we know that one. Anything else?
好 我们知道了 还有别的条件吗?
And the crew. The crew are not to be harmed.
还有船员 不许伤害他们
Agreed.
同意
Go on, poppet, go!
乖孩子 快走!
Walk the plank!
走上去!
Barbossa, you lying bastard! You swore she’d go free!
巴博萨 你这个撒谎的杂种! 你答应了放她走
Don’t dare impugn me honor, boy.
别诋毁我的信誉 孩子
I agreed she’d go free,
我是同意放她走
but it was you who failed to specify when or where.
可你也没说在什么地方和什么时候
Though does seem a shame to lose something so fine, don’t it?
不过失去这样一位尤物 实在令人惋惜 是不是?
Aye.
是的
So I’ll be having that dress back before you go.
在你走之前能把衣服还给我吗?
I always liked you.
我一直都很喜欢你
Goes with your black heart.
见你的鬼去吧
Ooh, it’s still warm.
噢 还带点体温
Off you go!
你快跳啊!
Come on!
快点!
Too long!
真麻烦!
I’d really rather hoped we were past all this.
我真心希望大家能够尽释前嫌
Jack…
杰克 杰克
Did you not notice?
你还没有注意到吗?
That be the same island we made you governor of on our last little trip.
这就是当初我们把你丢下的那个小岛
I did notice.
没错
Perhaps you’ll be able to conjure up
也许你能再创一次
another miraculous escape.
死里逃生的奇迹
But I doubt it.
但我表示非常怀疑
Off you go.
跳下去
Yeah.

Last time, you left me a pistol with one shot.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章西部慢调
下一篇文章第四公民
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!