有生命
Life.
一不离二 二不离三ue4d1
Where there’s one, there’s another. And another and another.
赶快去找吧
Let’s find ’em.
船长
Skipper.
快看
Look.
稻草人吗
Scarecrows?
我们去看看
Let’s see.
去他的稻草人
To hell with the scarecrows.
泰勒
Taylor.
你看看这个
Look at this.
快看
Taylor, look.
没剩下几件
They didn’t leave much, did they?
至少他们没有咬我们
Well, at least they haven’t tried to bite us.
幸好他们是吃素的
Blessed are the vegetarians.
看起来很像人类 不过好像是哑巴
They look more or less human, but I think they’re mute.
我们下错站了
We got off at the wrong stop.
你应该很乐观的 往好的一面去想
You’re supposed to be the optimist, Landon. Look on the bright side.
若这里就是如此
lf this is the best they’ve got around here,
六个月后我们会统治这行星
in six months we’ll be running this planet.
笑一个
Smile.
是哪一只穿奇怪的衣服
Which one was wearing the strange clothes?
这一只
This one.
-活得下来吗 -不知道
-Will he live? -I don’t know.
这只野兽流了很多血
This beast has lost a lot of blood.
-没有探测器 快去拿 -是的
-There’s no probe here. Find one. -Yes, sir.
-这地方好脏 博士 -博士 这些野兽好脏
This place is dirty, doctor. Doctor, these animals are dirty.
好臭 而且有传染病
They stink. They carry diseases.
应该先清理干净才送过来
Why aren’t they cleaned up before they’re brought here?
你好像不喜欢你的工作
You don’t sound happy in your work.
我不只是实验室里的兽医
I’m little more than a vet in this laboratory.
你说过要和蔡博士谈我的事
You promised to speak to Dr Zaius about me.
我有 你知道 他看不起黑猩猩
I did. You know how he looks down his nose at chimpanzees.
现在已经没有配额制度了 你成功了 我为何不行
But the quota system’s been abolished. You made it. Why can’t l?
我只是动物心理学家
What do you mean -made it? I’m an animal psychologist,
我们没有什么权力
that’s all. We have no authority.
你可以取得空间与装备
You do all right getting space and equipment.
那是因为蔡博士知道 我们的工作有价值
That’s because Dr Zaius realizes our work has value.
脑部手术的基础就在这里发展
The foundations of scientific brain surgery are being laid right here
我们就要用 这些动物来做实验
in studies of cerebral functions of these animals.
他们好脏 而且咬人会感染 看看这个
They’re still dirty, doctor. And their bite is septic. There. Look at that.
抓住他的下颚
Hold his jaw.
-施博士 早安 -朱利 病人如何
-Good morning, Dr Zira. -Morning, Julius. How’s our patient?
没何改变 一打开门 他就开始假装
No change. The minute you open the door, he goes into his act.
好…
Well.
今天早上要些什么 要什么 快说话
And what do we want this morning? Do we want something? Come on. Speak.
要不要糖 老朋友
Do we want some sugar, old-timer?
博士 这样子有可能会受伤
You could get hurt doing that, doctor.
不会的 他很温驯
Don’t be silly. He’s perfectly tame.
看来很温驯 可是会咬人
They all are till they take a chunk out of you.
喉咙舒服一点了吗 亮眼
Well, Bright Eyes. Our throat feeling better?
-是否还痛 -看到没有 他假装他能说话
-Still hurts, doesn’t it? -See? He keeps pretending he can talk.
亮眼真是不可思议 他好像要说出话来
That Bright Eyes is remarkable. He keeps trying to form words.
俗语说得好 人就是会模仿猴子
You know what they say. Human see, human do.
现在又要什么了
Now what?
他好像要什么东西
He seems to want something.
小心 博士
I’d be careful, doctor.
我不是说过了 快放开博士
What did I tell you? Try that again and I’ll break your arm!
早安 阁下
Good morning, Your Excellency.
蔡博士
Dr Zaius.
早安 先生
Good morning, sir.
打开门
Open up, please.
我很高兴你能来
I’m so glad you could come.
他在那里
Sir, he’s over here.
亮眼
Bright Eyes…
给他看 给他看你的花招
Show him. Go ahead. Do your trick.
说话 再说一次
Speak. Go on. Speak again.
你看 你相不相信
There. Can you believe it?
很有趣 人类假装自己是猩猩
Yes, amusing. A man acting like an ape.
他一定是在回答你
Dr Zaius, I could swear he’s answering you.
他绝对很有模仿的天份
He has a definite gift for mimicry.
他非常特别 用那个旧毯子当做衣服
Most unusual. He’s using that old blanket as clothing.
不知道他的 霍普金测试结果会如何
I wonder how he’d score on a Hopkins manual dexterity test.
-他是动物 -他在动自己的手指
An animal? Look. He’s moving his fingers.
-就因为他看到你手指在动 -也许他能够理解
-Only because he saw you moving yours. -But perhaps he understood.
人类没有理解能力
Man has no understanding.
只能学会简单把戏
He can be taught a few simple tricks. Nothing more.
我不同意 根据我的实验…
I’m afraid I must disagree.
我警告你
-According to my experiments… -Dr Zira, I must caution you.
用这些动物做脑部实验是一回事
Experimental brain surgery on these creatures is one thing,
这是我赞成的
and I’m in favor of it.
可是行为研究却是另一回事
But your behavioral studies are something else again.
靠研究这些人类
To suggest that we can learn anything about the simian nature
以加深了解我们是荒谬的
from the study of man is sheer nonsense.
而且人类是有害的
Besides, man is a nuisance.
先是吃完森林里的食物
He eats up his food supplies in the forest,
然后跑来我们的农田 偷吃我们的农作物
then migrates to our green belts and ravages our crops.
越早杀光人类越好
The sooner he is exterminated the better.
这才是人猿生存之道
It’ s a question of simian survival.
-你要这一只吗 博士 -谢谢
ls this the one you wanted, doctor? Oh, yes. Thank you.
亮眼 我有礼物要给你
Bright Eyes, I’ve got a present for you.
放她进去
Put her in with him.
康尼利 来这里
Cornelius. Up here.
你今晚要工作吗
-Do you have to work tonight? -No.
我也不用
Neither do l.
康尼利
Oh, Cornelius.
这就是我向你提过的亮眼
There’s Bright Eyes. The one I was telling you about.
-他有什么特别之处 -你看
-What’s so special about him? -Watch.
你好 今天喉咙舒服吗
Hello, Bright Eyes. How’s our throat today?
-快看 她记得 -什么
-Look. She remembers. -Remembers what?
-输血 -真的
-The blood transfusion. -Zira, really.
不会的…小心
You know, they can’t… Watch out.
他又来了
Here comes number one.
他好像有什么心事
Something’s bothering him.
这两天一直跑来观察
He’s been prying around the lab for the last two days.
早安
Good morning, Dr Zaius.
-这是康博士 我的未婚夫 -我知道你
-You know my… Dr Cornelius, my fiance. -Of course.
听说你
The young ape with a shovel.
在计划考古研究
I hear you’re planning another archaeological expedition.
-我得到了学院的许可 -研究需要我的支持
-With the Academy’s approval, sir. -The project will require my support.
-希望您会帮我 -友善的警告
-I hope I may count on it, sir. -Cornelius, a friendly warning.
当你去挖遗迹的时候 不要埋了自己的名誉
As you dig for artifacts, be sure you don’t bury your reputation.
守卫
Guard.
停手
Stop.
不要伤害他
You’ll hurt him.
把他关进去
Take him inside.
康尼利
Cornelius…
若你今天有时间
lf you have a moment,
我想和你详谈你的考古研究
I’d like to discuss this expedition of yours in more detail.
好的 我去拿我的笔记 马上过来
Certainly, sir. I’ll pick up my notes and I’ll come right over.
这些动物心理学家真是的
I don’t understand animal psychologists.
施博士想要证明什么
What’s Dr Zira trying to prove?
人类是否可以被饲养
That man can be domesticated.
-发生了什么事 -那些傻瓜 还有火把
-What happened? -Oh, those fools and their torches.
-有没有药膏 -我去找
-Do you have any ointment? -I’ll see.
对不起
I’m sorry, Bright Eyes.
我早就警告过你了
I told you what you’d get.
不要
Julius, don’t, don’t, don’t.
没有关系
It doesn’t matter.
不要伤害他
Julius, don’t hurt him.
真是天生贼命
Natural-born thieves, aren’t they?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!