他们应该在
They ought to make the day
夏季第一天就变更时间
the time changes the first day of summer.
什么
What?
已经八点了 天还是很亮
Well, it’s eight o’clock and it’s still light.
有很多额外的日光给我们使用
A lot of good the extra daylight does us.
我们还要开三个小时的车回去
Now we’ve still got a threehour drive back.
我们在午夜之前回不到家的
We’re not going to be home until after midnight.
如果这真的让你烦恼 强尼 你就不会这么做
Well, if it really bugged you, Johnny, you wouldn’t do it.
你认为我想把星期天 耗费在这种地方吗
You think I wanna blow Sunday on a scene like this?
你知道
You know,
我想我们必须叫妈妈搬来这里
I figure we’re either gonna have to move mother out here,
或者把坟墓移到匹兹堡
or move the grave into Pittsburgh.
她没办法像这样搬家
She can’t make a trip like this.
我不知道她没办法
I don’t know that she can’t.
还有糖果吗 没有了
-Is there any candy left? -No.
看看这个 我们仍然记得
Look at this thing. We still remember.
我不记得了 你知道
I don’t. You know,
我甚至不记得那个人的长相
I don’t even remember what the man looks like
强尼 这只要花你五分钟时间
Johnny, it takes you five minutes.
对 把花圈放到坟墓上只要五分钟
5 minutes to put the wreath on the grave
而开车来回要六个小时
and 6 hours to drive back and forth.
妈妈想要记得 所以我们要开两百哩路来乡下
Mother wants to remember, so we trot 200 miles into the country
而她留在家里
and she stays at home.
我们已经来了 强尼 好吗
Well, we’re here, John, all right?
测试…各位先生女士…我们…
Testing… back on… Ah, ladies and… We’re coming back
由于技术问题中断之后 正要恢复广播…
on the air after an interruption due to technical problem…
收音机有点问题 一定是电台的关系
There’s nothing wrong with the radio. Must’ve been the station.
在哪一排
Which row is it in?
这附近没有半个人
There’s no one around.
时间不早了 如果你早点起来…
Well, it’s late. If you’d gotten up earlier…
听着 我在变更时间时
Oh, look, I already lost
已经损失了一个小时的睡眠
an hour’s sleep in the time change.
我认为你只是在发牢骚
I think you complain just to hear yourself talk.
在那里
There it is.
我不知道从去年起发生了什么事
I wonder what happened to the one from last year.
我们每年花钱在这些东西上面
Each year we spend good money on these things.
我们来这里 而一年过去了
We come out here, and the one from last year is gone.
花死了
Well, the flowers die,
管♥理♥员♥或某人把它们拿走了
And the caretaker or somebody takes them away.
没错 吐一口水和擦亮
Yeah, a little spit and polish,
他可以清理后 下一年再拿来卖♥♥
he can clean this up sell it next year.
我们不知道买♥♥过多少次相同的花
Wonder how many times we bought the same one?
嘿 快点 芭芭拉 今早去过教堂吧
Hey, come on, Barb, church was this morning, huh?
嘿 我是说 在教堂祈祷过吧 快点
Hey, I mean, praying’s for church, huh? Come on.
我最近没见到你去过教堂
I haven’t seen you in church lately.
我去教堂没有什么意义
Well, there’s not much sense in my going to church.
你记得我们小时候有一次 我们来这里吗
Do you remember one time when we were small, we were out here?
就是在那边
It was from right over there.
我从树后面跳出来吓你
I jumped out at you from behind the tree
而祖父非常生气
And grandpa got all excited,
他对我挥着拳头 他说…
and he shook his fist at me, and he said,
孩子 你会被诅咒下地狱
Boy, you’ll be damned to hell.
记得吗 就在那边
Remember that? Right over there.
你以前真的很害怕这里
Well, you used to really be scared here.
强尼
Johnny.
-你还是害怕 -住口 我说真的
-Well, you’re still afraid. -Stop it now. I mean it.
他们要来抓你了 芭芭拉
They’re coming to get you, Barbra.
住口 你真幼稚
Stop it. You’re ignorant.
他们要来抓你了 芭芭拉
They’re coming for you, Barbra.
住口 你的行为就像个小孩子
Stop it. You’re acting like a child.
他们要来抓你了
They’re coming for you.
你看 那边现在来了一个
Look! There comes one of them now.
-他会听到你的 -他来了 我要离开这里
-He’ll hear you. -Here he comes. I getting out of here.
强尼
Johnny!
强尼
Johnny!
救我
Help me!
没事了
It’s all right.
别担心他 我能对付他
Don’t worry about him. I can handle him.
一旦他们发现我们
Probably be a lot more of them as soon as
他们可能就会来得更多
they find out about us.
货车没有油了
Truck is outta gas.
外面的油泵锁着 这里有钥匙吗
This pump out here is locked. Is there a key?
如果我们能够加油
We can try to get out of here
我们就能离开这里 这里有钥匙吗
if we can get some gas. Is there a key?
我想你已经试过这个
I suppose you’ve tried this.
你住在这里吗
Do you live here?
我们应该离开这里
We’ve gotta get out of here.
我们必须去有其他人的地方
We have to get where there are some other people.
也许我们最好吃些东西
Maybe we better take some food.
我会看看能否找到食物
I’ll see if I can find some food.
-发生什么事了 -等一下
-What’s happening? -I’ll be just a second.
发生什么事了
What’s happening?
有两个
Two of them.
外面有两个
There are two of them out there.
你见过附近有更多个吗
Have you seen any more around here?
我能对付那两个
I can take care of those two.
我知道你害怕 但我们必须…
I know you’re afraid, but we have to…
我不知道 我不知道
I don’t know! I don’t know!
发生什么事了
What’s happening?
他们知道我们在这里面了
They know we’re in here now.
别看着他
Don’t look at it.
去房♥子里找更多火柴来
Get some more lights on in this house.
你何不去看看能否找到一些木板
Why don’t you see if you can find some wood, some boards
或许在壁炉旁边
something there by the fireplace,
一些能够把这地方钉牢的东西
Something we can nail this place up?
妈的…
Well, goddamn…
听着 我知道你害怕 我也害怕
Look. I know you’re afraid. I’m afraid too.
但我们必须试着一起把这房♥子钉牢
But we have to try to board the house up together.
现在我要用木板钉牢门窗
Now, I’m going to board up the windows and the doors.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我们在这里会没事的
We’ll be all right here.
我们会没事的 直到有人来援救我们
We’ll be all right till someone comes to rescue us.
但我们必须一起干活
But we have to work together.
你必须帮忙我
You’ll have to help me.
现在我要你进去找一些木板
Now I want you to go in
我才可以把这地方钉牢 你明白吗
and get some wood so I can board the place up.
好吗
Ok?
好吗
Ok?
他们不是那么强壮
They’re not that strong.
拿着 我要你挑出一些钉子
Here, I want you to pick out some nails.
挑出你能找到的最大根钉子
Pick out the biggest ones you can find.
好了 这个房♥间看起来非常安全
There, this room looks pretty secure.
如果我们必须 我们能跑进这里面和把门钉起来
If we have to, we can run in here and board up the doors.
那些怪物不久后就会回来
Won’t be long before those things’ll be back,
在这里面阻隔他们
pounding their way in here.
他们现在害怕了
They’re afraid now.
我发现他们怕火
They’re afraid of fire. I found that out.
你知道公路下面有一家毕克曼吗
You know a place back down the road called Beekman’s?
毕克曼餐厅
Beekman’s diner?
无论如何 那是我发现外面那辆货车的地方
Anyhow, that’s where I found that truck I have out there.
货车里有一台收音机
There’s a radio in the truck.
我跳进去听收音机
I had jumped in to listen to it,
当一辆大油罐车 就在公路对面呼啸经过时
When a big gasoline truck came screaming right across the road.
一定有10到15个那些怪物在追逐它
Well, there must have been 1015 of those things chasing after it.
想要抓住那辆车
Grabbing and holding on.
我原先没看到他们
Now, I didn’t see them at first.
我只能看到那辆车以奇怪的方式行进
I could just see that the truck was moving in a funny way.
而那些怪物赶上了它
And those things were catching up to it.
那辆车就从公路对面经过
Truck went right across the road.
我猛踩煞车避免自己撞到它
Slammed on my brakes to keep from hitting it myself.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章杀手(1956)
下一篇文章失陷猩球
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!