片名 2001太空漫游
先生到了 请上主甲板
Here you are, sir. Main level, please.
好的 回程时再见
Right. See you on the way back.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye.
先生 早安 -早安
-Good morning, sir. -Morning.
你已经有好久没到这儿来了 -很高兴再见到你
-We haven’t seen you for a long time. -Nice to see you again.
这次飞行愉快吗 -很好 谢谢
-Did you have a pleasant flight? -Very nice.
我想基地室的米勒先生 应该在等我
Mr. Miller of Station Security is supposed to meet me.
-我帮你叫他好吗 -麻烦你 他来了
-May I call him for you? -Would you? Here he is!
博士你好 抱歉我迟到了
-Hello, Dr. Floyd. -Hello, Miller.
没关系 你看来气色不错
-Sorry I’m late. -That’s all right.
谢谢 真高兴你回来
It’s nice to have you back.
这次旅途愉快吗 -很好
-Did you have a good flight? -Very nice.
-那就好 我们进去好吗 -请使用17号♥门
-Shall we go through? -Would you please use number 17?
谢谢你 透纳小姐
Thank you, Miss Turner.
请走这边
This way.
欢迎接受声影测试
Welcome to Voice Print Identification.
当你看见红灯亮时
When you see the red light go on,
请按顺序说出
please state in the following order:
你的目的地 国籍 还有你的全名
Your destination, your nationality and your full name.
先说姓 然后是名字和缩写
Surname first, Christian name, and initial.
月球、美国籍 佛洛伊德·赫伍德·R
Moon. American. Floyd, Heywood R.
谢谢 你已通过声影测试
Thank you. You are cleared through Voice Print Identification.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我有空吃早餐吗 -也许可以
-Have I got time for breakfast? -I think we can manage that.
我还有多久出发
How long have I got?
大概一小时十分钟
Your flight leaves in an hour and 10 minutes.
事实上 我已替你订了位
I’ve reserved a table for you in the Earthlight Room.
上次你来是七 八个月前吧
It’s been 7 or 8 months since you were here, hasn’t it?
我想想看 是去年六月 对 有八个月了
Let’s see. Yeah, about 8 months.
我想你已看过新单位的工作
I suppose you saw the work on the new section?
是很不错的吗 -不错
-Coming along great, huh? -Yeah, it’s fine.
等一等
Oh, wait!
我想打通电♥话♥ 你先到餐厅 我去找你
I’ve got to make a couple calls. I’ll meet you in the restaurant.
-哈喽 -嗯
-Hello. -Yes.
-哈罗 宝贝 -嗯
-Hiya, squirt! -All right.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在玩
Playing.
妈妈呢
Where’s Mummy?
上街买♥♥东西
Gone to shopping.
-那谁照顾你 -瑞契儿
-Who’s taking care of you? -Rachel.
我跟她讲话好吗 -她去洗手间了
-May I speak to Rachel, please? -She’s gone to the bathroom.
明天你能来参加我的派对吗
Are you coming to my party tomorrow?
抱歉 甜心 我不能去
I’m sorry, sweetheart, but I can’t.
为什么
Why not?
你知道 爸爸正在旅行
Well, you know, Daddy’s traveling.
很抱歉 我真的不能去
Very sorry about it, but I just can’t.
可是我可以送你一个礼物
I’m going to send you a very nice present, though.
好吧
All right.
你想要什么特别的东西吗有的
-Anything special that you want? -Yes.
什么东西
What?
电♥话♥
A telephone.
我们已经通有很多电♥话♥了
We’ve got lots of telephones already.
你能不能想想其它的东西
Can’t you think of anything else for your birthday?
来庆祝你的生日
Something special?
-有啊 -什么东西
-Yes. -What?
一只猩猩
A bush baby.
一只猩猩 那我们得想想办法找找看
A bush baby? We’ll have to see about that.
甜心 我要你转告妈咪 你要记得
I want you to tell Mummy something for me. Will you remember?
我会
Yeah.
你告诉妈咪我打过电♥话♥ 好吗
Tell Mummy that I telephoned. Okay?
告诉她 明天我会再打电♥话♥ 好吗
And that I’ll try to telephone again tomorrow.
你会告诉她吧
Now, will you tell her that?
-我会的 -很好 甜心 明天生日好好玩
-Yeah. -Okay, sweetheart. Have a nice birthday tomorrow.

All right.
明天生日派对愉快
And have a nice birthday party tomorrow too, huh?

All right.
好了 要小心 要乖乖 好吗
Take care and be a good girl, won’t you?
-好的 -再见
All right. Bye-bye!
再见 生日快乐
Bye-bye! Happy birthday!
电♥话♥费$1.70
(俄语)
艾琳娜 真高兴见到你
Elena, how nice to see you again.
赫伍德 真高兴在此见到你
Heywood, what a wonderful surprise!
-你看起来很不错 -谢谢 你看起来也很不错
-You’re looking wonderful. -You’re looking well too.
这是我的好朋友 佛博士
This is my friend, Dr. Heywood Floyd.
我来介绍一下 卡莉娜博士
I’d like you to meet Dr. Kalinan.
你好 史博士 你好
Dr. Stretyneva.
这位是史麦斯洛夫博士
And this is Dr. Andrei Smyslov.
你好 久仰大名
How do you do? I’ve heard a lot about you.
请坐
Do sit down.
-我们 -不用客气 请
-Well, we– -No, no, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
-博士要喝点什么不用 -谢谢你
-Would you like a drink, Doctor? -No, thank you.
其实我还没吃早餐呢 我约了人在餐厅见面
I haven’t had breakfast yet. Someone’s meeting me in the restaurant.
如果各位不介意 我坐几分钟就走
I’ll just sit with you a moment. Then I’ll be off.
-真的不喝点什么吗 -不客气 谢谢你
-Are you quite sure? -Quite sure, thank you.
-葛雷哥近来如何 -他很好
-Well, how’s Gregor? -He’s fine.
他在波罗的海从事海底实验
He’s been doing underwater research in the Baltic…
所以最近我们很少碰面
…so I’m afraid we don’t see very much of each other these days.
-如果见到他 记着代我问好 -当然
-When you see him, give him my regards. -Yes, of course.
你们大伙要去那里 上还是下
Well, where are you all off to? Up or down?
我们正准备回家
We’re going home.
我们刚花了三个月的时间 校正柴林科号♥上的新天线
We’ve just spent 3 months calibrating the new antenna at Tchalinko.
-你呢 -我正要去克莱威斯
-What about you? -I’m on my way to Clavius.
噢 是吗
Oh, are you?
克莱威斯
Clavius.
博士 请不要介意我太好奇
Dr. Floyd, I hope you don’t think I’m being too inquisitive…
但是也许你可以澄清一下
…but perhaps you can clear up the big mystery
到底那里发生了什么事
about what is going on there.
我恐怕不太了解你的意思
I’m afraid I don’t know what you mean.
过去两个星期 克莱威斯发生怪事
For the past two weeks…
过去两个星期 克莱威斯发生怪事
…some extremely odd things have been happening at Clavius.
-真的吗 -真的
-Oh, really? -Yes, yes.
例如 当你打电♥话♥到该基地时
For one thing, when you phone the base,
只能听到电♥话♥录音
all you get is a recording…
重覆的告诉你线路故障
…which repeats that the phone lines are temporarily out of order.
可能是他们的装备故障
Probably having some trouble with their equipment.
是的 起先我们也是这么想
That’s what we thought at first,
但是到现在为止已经十天了
but it’s been going on now for 10 days.
你是说在过去十天中 你们无法与任何人联络
You haven’t been able to contact anyone for 10 days?
正是如此
That’s right.
原来如此
Oh, I see.
还有一件事 两天前我们有一辆火箭巴士
There’s another thing. Two days ago, one of our rocket buses…
被拒绝在克莱威斯紧急迫降
…was denied permission for an emergency landing.
那就真的有些奇怪了
That does sound odd.
是的 恐怕这件事将会引起争执
I’m afraid there’s going to be a bit of a row about it.
拒绝迫降是违反 国际航♥空♥暨太空协定
Denying the men permission to land violates the IAS Convention.
是的 那当然 机员们都平安归来了吗
Yes, of course. Did the crew get back all right?
是的 是的 很庆幸
Fortunately, they did.
是的 很高兴听到这样
Well, I’m glad about that.
佛博士对你不愿讨论的问题
At the risk of pressing you on
一再追问 也许有些冒犯
a point you seem reticent to discuss…
但是我可不可以 直接的问你一个问题
…may I ask you a straightforward question?
当然可以
Well, certainly.
坦白说 我们有可靠的情报指出
Frankly, we have had some very reliable intelligence reports that…
在克莱威斯发生一种 不明来源 十分严重的传染病
…quite a serious epidemic has broken out at Clavius.
在克莱威斯发生一种 不明来源 十分严重的传染病
Something, apparently, of an unknown origin.
这应该就是事情的真♥相♥吧
Is this, in fact, what has happened?
很抱歉 史麦斯博士
I’m sorry, Dr. Smyslov, but…
我无法与你讨论这件事
…I’m really not at liberty to discuss this.
这点我了解

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章绿里奇迹
下一篇文章猜火车
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!