Look what we got, Sal.
有地图
We got maps.
这里有…
We got…
– S2的东西 – 那是越南军的 走吧
– …S-2 stuff. – That’s the gooks’ stuff. Let’s go!
不 这些东西很重要
No, Sal, this is important. This is important.
我们走吧
Come on. Let’s go.
饵雷 伏下
Booby trap! Get down!
军医
Medic!
我的天
Holy gee!
可恶
Goddamn it.
刚才发生爆♥炸♥ 两个士兵被炸伤
We got two men down, sir. There was an explosion.
我们需要增援
This… We need help, sir. ASAP.
立即离开这里 一轮搏斗你们就完蛋
Move your ass out of here! One round to get you all!
罗德里 乔利亚 快点
Rodriguez, move it! Junior, let’s go!
中尉
Lieutenant.
告诉总部我们需要工程师 这里到处是陷阱
Tell 6 we need engineers. This pos is full of traps.
他们快来了
They’re coming.
下面的村庄有北越军的踪影
NVA were seen at a village half a klick down the river.
六队说我们要立即赶去
Now, 6 says to get there ASAP.
留下四个手下和军医
Also, leave four of your men here and a medic.
– 好 – 快点
– All right. – Move it out.
召集所有士兵 快点!
Pull the flanks in! Let’s move!
曼尼在哪里?
Hey, where’s Manny?
曼尼 你在哪里?
Manny, where you at?
我们要在入黑前到达村庄
We had to reach the village before dark,
伊利亚等人继续找寻 和等候工程师
We left Elias and some men to keep looking and to wait for the engineers,
但最后金找到他
But it was King who found him…
他在下游一千码那里
…about 1000 yards downriver, not far from the village,
谜团被解开了
It was the end of the mystery,
混♥蛋♥
The motherfuckers.
那个千年村的村民不知道我们会来
The village, which was maybe 1000 years old, didn’t know we were coming,
否则他们早就逃走
If they had, they would have run,
巴恩是众矢之的 阿合上尉会经过他
Barnes was at the eye of our rage and through him, our Captain Ahab…
改善事情
…who would set things right again,
那一天我们都很敬爱他
That day, we loved him,
他在那里
There he goes, sarge.
– 把他捡起来 – 好
– Pick him up. – Yeah, you got it, sarge.
快来
Let’s go.
不要那样望着我
Get that stupid look off your face!
奥尼尔 清除房♥子
O’Neill, clear out these hooches.
小猪…
Hey, piggy- piggy. Hey, pig.
宾尼 你要烧掉房♥子
Bunny, you’ve got to bring the hooches down.
去右边 小心 出发!
Spread out on the right. Watch your back. Let’s go!
这里有什么?
What do you got here, huh?
去那边 快!
Get over there! Move it!
来吧 快点!
Come on, let’s go!
乔利亚 集♥合♥他们
Let’s go, Junior, bring them in.
出来 混球! 行动!
Get out of there, you fuckheads! Move!
来吧
Come on!
– 把他们赶进猪栏去 – 过来
– Put them in the pigpen! – Get over here.
回去! 住口!
Get back! Shut up!
给我手榴弹
Give me your willie pete.
退后
Get back!
准备爆♥炸♥
Fire in the hole!
住口
Shut up!
赶他们出来
Get them out of here!
妈的! 这里有一个
Oh, fuck! We got one.
赶他出来
Get the fuck out of the hole!
出来 混♥蛋♥
Get out of there. Come on, motherfucker!
冷静下来 他们很害怕
Be cool! Be cool! They’re scared, man!
他们害怕?我又怎样?
Oh, they’re scared, huh? What about me, man?
我厌倦这样 快出来 混球 快!
I’m sick of this fucking shit! Come on, motherfucker, move!
看看这混球
Watch this fucker!
他们认为我们为谁而战?
Who the fuck do they think we’re fighting for?
– 还有一个 – 你…
– You got one more! – Hey, hey!
有什么发现?
Well, what have we here?
我们有一 二 三 四支机关枪 捷克制米克58机关枪
They have one, two, three, four Mag 58 Czechoslovakian machine guns.
他们有二、四…
They got two, four….
他们有足够米粮供应一队军队
Barnes, they got enough rice here to feed a whole fucking regiment.
华伦 带村长来
Sergeant Warren, you bring the honcho over here.
特斯 出来 乔利亚 烧掉房♥子
Tubbs, get out of there! Junior, burn it!
怎么了?我不会伤害你
What the fuck’s the matter? I wasn’t gonna hurt you!
我看来想伤害你吗?
Look like I was gonna hurt you?
你为什么不听我说?你♥他♥妈♥的为什么不听我说?
Why didn’t you listen to me?! Why didn’t you fucking listen to me?!
你这个笨蛋! 你这个王八!
Fucking stupid?! You stupid asshole!
他妈的过来! 到这里! 混球!
Get the fuck up here! Come here, motherfucker!
你在笑什么? 你为什么不听我说?
What are you smiling at?! Why the fuck didn’t you listen to me?!
杀死他们
Do them, man!
你在笑什么? 想有点可笑的东西?
What are you smiling at?! You want something to smile at, huh?!
– 想有点可笑的东西? – 对
– You want something to smile at?! – That’s right!
– 混♥蛋♥ 跳舞吧 – 对
– Dance, motherfucker! – Yeah!
跛子 跳舞吧
Dance, one-legger!
跳舞…
Dance! Dance!
跳舞 跛子
Dance! One-legged motherfucker!
来吧
Come on. Come on, let’s go, man.
他妈的! 他在嘲笑你
Fucking pussy, man! He’s laughing at you!
越南人是那样笑的
That’s the way the gook laughs.
当然了
Yeah, sure you are!
你很后悔吧?
You’re real sorry, ain’t you?
你为曼尼他们的死感到内疚吧?
You’re just crying your little hearts out about Sandy and Sal and Manny.
宾尼 算了吧?我们走!
Forget about it, Bunny, huh? Let’s go.
你说呢?
What do you say?
妈的! 你看到他的头颅是怎样爆开的吗?
Holy shit! You see that fucking head come apart, man?
我从来没见过那样的脑袋
I never seen brains like that before, man.
我打赌一定是她指挥一切的
I bet you the old bitch runs the whole fucking show.
大概是她割开曼尼的喉咙 她一定也想把我的睾丸割掉
She probably cut Manny’s throat. Probably cut my balls off if she could.
宾尼 离开吧 没有人看到什么
Bunny, we leave now, nobody saw a thing!
泰勒 你明白吗?
You understand, Taylor?
杀死她吧 杀死整条村的人
Come on, let’s fucking do her! Let’s do the whole fucking village!
这个越南人头目脸上有些疤痕
There’s scars on this gook honcho, sarge.
特斯 出来
Get out of here, Tubbs.
他从哪里弄到伤痕?
Where did he get these wounds?
– 他说他在轰炸中受伤 – 他一定是北越的人
– Says he was hit in a bombing raid. – He’s a dink for sure.
问他这里为什么会有武器
Ask him why these weapons are here.
他们没有选择 北越杀了抗命的老头目
They had no choice. The NVA killed the old honcho when he said no.
– 他说那些米是属于他们 – 莱纳 胡说
– He says all the rice is theirs. – Oh, bullshit, Lerner.
我们在河边杀死的越军是谁?
Who the hell was the gook we nailed on the riverbank?
他不知道 北越军几个月没来过
He doesn’t know. The NVA ain’t been here in a couple of months.
– 或许他是哨兵 – 当然了
– Maybe he was a scout. – Yeah, sure. A scout.
那些米和武器是给谁的?
What about the rice and the weapons?! Who they for?!
北越军
An NVC!
他知道我在说什么吧?
That cocksucker knows what I’m saying. Don’t you?
他一定知道
Goddamn right he does.
他在说谎
He’s lying!
杀死他 看谁会说真话
Waste the fucker! Then see who talks.
他说他什么都不知道
Look, he says he doesn’t know anything.
他讨厌北越 但他们擅自来这里
He hates the NVA, but they come when they want and take over.
她在说什么?
What’s the bitch saying?
她问我们为什么要杀死猪
She’s going on about why we killed the pigs…
他们是农夫 要养活自己
…they’re farmers, they have to make a living….
住口
Shut up!
叫她住口
Shut her the fuck up!
你叫他快点说 否则我会杀死更多人
You tell him to start talking or I’ll waste more of them.
莱纳 告诉他
Tell him, Lerner!
让我们大开杀戒
Let us in on this, all right?
我们杀死整条村吧
Let’s go for it! Let’s do the whole fucking village!
中士 我们还在等什么?
Come on, sarge. What the fuck are we waiting for?
– 杀死他们 – 走开
– Let’s do them! – Out of my way!
这是他的女儿吧?
This is his daughter, right? Right?
你说谎! 不 你说谎! 你这个越共!
You lie! No, you lie! You VC!
巴恩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!