Get me a medic.
快去
Go on, boy!
下手吧
Do it.
小心 三点钟位置还有越兵活着
Look out, we got live gooks at 3:00.
快点
Come on, Elmo! Move your flea- bitten ass!
你没事吧?
You okay? You all right?
你能走动吗?
Can you walk?
这里需要军医
Hey, doc! We need a medic up here!
– 来吧 – 这里有伤兵
– Come on, Elmo. – Doc, we got wounded here!
战争一定是很激烈
That must have been some fucking fight.
只有你一个吗?
You alone here, man?

Yeah.
那些混球 他们留下我
Bunch of fucking faggots. They all left me.
122个受伤 仍在点算中
122 wounded and still counting.
估计有五百个伤者…
Estimate 500…
敌军22人阵亡 仍在点算中 完毕
…Victor Charlie K.l.A. 22 and still counting. Over.
泰勒 是你吗?
Taylor! That you?
法兰西
Hey, Francis.
– 你好吗? – 我还好 你好吗?
– Hey, man, how you doing? – I’m okay. How you doing?
我很好
Fine, man. Just fine.
我们受过两次伤可以离开这里
Hey, dig it, we two- timers. We’re gonna get out of here, boy.
在医院再见
I’m gonna see you in the hospital. We gonna get high, high. Yes, sir.
– 你好吗? – 我没事
– How you doing? – I’m just fine, sir.
好 因为第二连由你指挥
Good, because you got 2nd Platoon.

Yes, sir.
– 准备好了吗? – 好了
– Ready? – You bet.
现在回想一切…
I think now, looking back…
我们不是对抗敌人 而是自己
…we did not fight the enemy, we fought ourselves…
敌人就在我们心中
…and the enemy was in us,
战争对我来说现在已经完结
The war is over for me now…
但它永远会存留在我的心中
…but it will always be there the rest of my days,
伊利亚会和巴恩…
As I’m sure Elias will be…
为了像罗德所说的”灵魂的掌控”继续作战
…fighting with Barnes for, what Rhah Called, possession of my soul,
我有时会觉得…
There are times sinCe…
我是那两个父亲的儿子
…I have felt like the Child born of those two fathers,
但无论如何…
But be that as it may…
我们有责任重建社会…
…those of us who did make it have an obligation to build again,
教导别人我们认识的一切…
To teaCh to others what we know…
我们利用剩下的一生…
…and to try with what’s left of our lives…
尝试找寻生命的意义
…to find a goodness and meaning to this life,
献给在越战牺牲的士兵

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!