枫树能
How high
长得多么的高
does the sycamore grow?
如果你把它砍了
If you cut it down
你将永远不会知道
then you’ll never know
你将永远
And you’ll never
不会听到野狼嚎叫
hear the wolf cry
对着蓝色天空里的明月
to the blue corn moon
不管我们是白色 还是棕色的皮肤
For whether we are white or copper-skinned
我们需要和着
We need to sing with
大山的声音来歌♥唱
all the voices of the mountain
我们需要用
We need to paint with
风的颜色来绘画
all the colours of the wind
你会拥有大地 仍然
You can own the Earth and still
所有你将拥有的是大地直到
All you’ll own is earth until
你能够
You can paint
用风的颜色
With all the colours
来绘画
Of the wind.
怎么了
What is it?
鼓声 它意味着麻烦
The drums. They mean trouble.
我不能再待在这儿了
I shouldn’t be here.
-我想再见到你 -我不能
-I want to see you again. -I can’t.
-求你 不要离开 -我很抱歉
-Please, don’t leave. -I’m sorry.
我必须得走了
I have to go.
好的 已经准备好举起来了
All right! This one’s ready to hoist!
-每边各两个人 -准备好了吗 推
-Two on each side. -Ready now? Push!
小心 滑掉了
Watch it. It’s slippery.
加油啊 伙计们 这只是一块篱笆
Come on, lads. It’s only a little picket fence.
-稳住 稳住 -这就行了
-Steady! Steady! -There you go.
这会把一切挡在外面 恩 约翰
That’ll keep everything out, eh, John?
有什么不妥吗 约翰
Something wrong, John?
什么
What?
这几天你都异常地平静
You’ve been awfully quiet the last few days.
哦 他只是觉得 他错过了所有的行动
Oh, he’s just mad that he missed all the action.
啊 不用着急 约翰
Ah, don’t worry, John.
你会有机会去对付 那些印第安人的
You’ll get your chance to deal with the Indians.
对 我们会对付他们的
Yeah, we’ll take care of them…
就像上次那样 恩 大伙
like we did last time, eh, mates?
我们会打死一个印第安人
We shot ourselves an Injun
或许两个三个
or maybe two or three
好了 你个疯子 快去做事
All right, you howling nutter, get to work!
不要这样 本 只是开开玩笑而已
Come on, Ben. It’s just a little fun.
哦 当然 我们有很多乐趣 不是吗
Oh, sure! We’re having loads of fun, right?
看看我们 没有金子 没有食物
Look at us. No gold, no food.
那个拉特克利夫还整天 坐在他的帐篷里
While Ratcliffe sits up in his tent all day…
快活得像个蛤蛎
happy as a clam.
我烦死了
I am doomed!
现在我已经应该在金子里打滚了
I should be wallowing in riches by now…
而我却还没有找到一点点♥金♥疙瘩
and I haven’t found as much as a speck!
想想 想想
Think. Think!
应该就在这附近的某个地方
It’s got to be around here somewhere.
到底应该在哪儿呢
Where could it be?
我已经挖掘过森林和山丘
I’ve mined the forests and the hills
还有沼泽 什么都没有
and the swamps… And nothing!
为什么我找不到 我到底忽略了哪里
Why can’t I find it? What am I overlooking?
我 我
I… I…
我自己做的
I made it myself.
那样看起来很傻
Take that silly
肯定是的 那些印第安人
Of course! The Indians.
威金斯 你觉得为什么
Wiggins, why do you think…
那些野蛮人要袭击我们
those insolent heathens attacked us?
因为我们侵入了他们的地盘
Because we invaded their land
砍了他们的树 挖了他们的土地
and cut down their trees and dug up their earth?
是金子 他们拥有金子
It’s the gold! They have it…
他们不愿意我们把它带走
and they don’t want us to take it from them.
那么 我就只好用武力了 不是吗
Well, I’ll just have to take it by force, then, won’t I?
你们这些人 史密斯船长去哪儿了
You there! Where’s Captain Smith?
恩 他走了
Well, he’s gone.
对 一定是你唱歌♥把他吓跑了
Aye. Your singing must have scared them off.
那么 看在上帝的份上 把他找来
Well, then go get him, for heaven’s sake!
要是我们遇到印第安人怎么办
What if we run into the Indians?
那就用枪来对付他们
That’s what guns are for.
马上武装起来出发
Now arm yourselves and get moving!
风中奇缘啊
Pocahontas.
你应该待在部落里
You should be inside the village.
我们会没事的
We’ll be all right.
我们正在为战士们准备食物
We’re gathering food for when the warriors arrive.
不要走太远了
Don’t go far.
现在不是到处乱跑的时候
Now is not the time to be running off.
是的 父亲
Yes, Father.
当我看到你戴着那串项链
When I see you wear that necklace…
你就像你母亲一样
you look just like your mother.
我想她
I miss her.
但她仍然和我们在一起
But she is still with us.
无论何时风吹过树林
Whenever the wind moves through the trees…
我就感觉到她的存在
I feel her presence.
我们的人♥民♥向她祈祷智慧和力量
Our people looked to her for wisdom and strength.
有一天 他们也会向你祈祷
Someday, they will look to you as well.
我会感到无限荣耀
I would be honoured by that.
你不应该单独待在这儿
You shouldn’t be out here alone.
我会叫高刚过来的
I’ll send for Kocoum.
好了 到底怎么回事
All right. What is it?
-什么 -你隐瞒着什么东西
-What? -You’re hiding something.
我没有隐瞒任何东西
I’m not hiding anything.
风中奇缘 你可以告诉我 我发誓
Pocahontas, you can tell me. I promise
我不会告诉任何人的 风中奇缘 看
I won’t tell anyone… Pocahontas, look!
这是他们其中一个 我要去找
It’s one of them! I’m going to get…
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我必须要再见你一次
I had to see you again.
风中奇缘啊
Pocahontas!
风中奇缘啊
Pocahontas!
求你 不要说任何事
Please! Don’t say anything.
快 这边
Quick! this way!
-但是 -妮可曼
-But… -Nakoma.
风中奇缘呢
Where is Pocahontas?
我 我没有看到她
I… I haven’t seen her.
风中奇缘不能再到处乱跑了
Pocahontas can’t keep running off.
外面很危险
It’s dangerous out there.
告诉她这些 她听你的话
Tell her that. She listens to you.
嗨 她当然听我的
Huh! Sure she does.
这个地方实在太难以置信了
This place is incredible.
想想我们长途跋涉
And to think we came all this way…
只是为了挖金子
just to dig it up for gold.
金子
Gold?
-嗨 梦珂 -什么是金子
-Hey, Meeko. -What’s gold?
你也许知道 就是 黄黄的
You know, it’s, uh… it’s, it’s yellow.
从地里头挖出来的 非常宝贵
It comes out of the ground. It’s really valuable.
哦 这个 我们这儿有很多
Oh! Here, we have lots of it.
金子
Gold.
不 不 金子是这个
No No! Gold is this.
这附近没有这样的东西
There’s nothing like that around here.
-没有金子 -至少我没见过
-No gold? -Not that I’ve seen.
这一趟算是白跑了
All this way for nothing.
那些孩子们将会大吃一惊的
Well, those boys are in for a big surprise.
-他们会离开吗 -其中一些可能会
-Will they leave? -Some of them might.
你会回家吗
Will you go home?
我没什么家可回的
Well, it’s not like I have much of a home to go back to.
我从来没有 真正属于过任何地方
I’ve never really belonged anywhere.
你可以属于这儿
You could belong here.
那是什么
What was that?!
你看到什么了吗
Did you see something?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!