-野蛮人 野蛮人 -本质上是凶手
-Savages, savages -Killers at the core
他们和我们不一样 他们不能被信任
They’re different from us which means they can’t be trusted
我们要敲响战鼓
We must sound the drums of war
-他们是野蛮人 野蛮人 -首先让我们来处理这个
-They’re savages, savages -First we deal with this one
-然后我们敲响战鼓 -野蛮人 野蛮人
-Then we sound the drums of war -Savages, savages
让我们去杀掉几个 伙计们
Let’s go get a few, men!
-野蛮人 野蛮人 -现在就靠你们了 各位
-Savages, savages -Now it’s up to you, men
-野蛮人 -野蛮人
-Savages -Savages
几乎不是人类
Barely even human
现在我们敲响
Now we sound the drums

Of

War
他们准备在太阳升起的时候处决他 威罗奶奶
They’re going to kill him at sunrise, Grandmother Willow.
你得去制止他们
You have to stop them.
-我没有办法 -孩子 记住你那个梦
-I can’t. -Child, remember your dream.
我错了 威罗奶奶 我走错了一条路
I was wrong, Grandmother Willow. I followed the wrong path.
我感到很失落
I feel so lost.
指南针
The compass?
旋转的指针
Spinning arrow.
这是你梦里的指针
It’s the arrow from your dream.
我是对的 它正指向他
I was right! It was pointing to him.
-日出 -还不晚 孩子
-Sunrise. -It’s not too late, child.
让大地的灵魂来指引你
Let the spirits of the Earth guide you.
你知道你的路 孩子
You know your path, child.
现在跟随着它
Now follow it!
就是这一天
This will be the day
我们走 各位
Let’s go, men!
就是今天早上了
This will be the morning
把那个囚犯带出来
Bring out the prisoner!
我们要看着 他们死在烟尘中
We will see them dying in the dust
我不知道我能做什么 但我知道我必须去争取
I don’t know what I can do Still, I know I’ve got to try
-现在就要让他们付出代价 -鹰啊 帮我飞起来吧
-Now we make ’em pay -Eagle, help my feet to fly
-好 突袭 -大山 让我的心灵变得伟大
-Now, without a warning -Mountain, help my heart be great
我们留给他们血骨和锈迹
Now we leave ’em blood and bone and rust
-大地和天空的灵魂 -要么他们死 要么我们亡
-Spirits of the Earth and sky -It’s them or us
-别拖太久 -他们只是帮
-Please don’t let it be too late -They’re just a bunch of
-肮脏 烂臭的野蛮人 -野蛮人
-Filthy, stinking savages -Savages
-魔鬼 -恶魔 -杀死他们
-Demon -Devil -Kill them!
-野蛮人 野蛮人 -我们还等什么
-Savages, savages -What are we waiting for
摧毁他们邪恶的种族直到没有任何痕迹留下
Destroy their evil race until there’s not a trace left
-战鼓 -我们要敲起战鼓
-How loud -We will sound the drums of war
-多么嘹亮 -我们要敲起战鼓
-Are the drums of war -Now we sound the drums of war
-现在我们看到了试图交好的下场 -我们要敲起战鼓
-Now we see what comes of trying to be chums -Now we sound the drums
-是我所爱的一切的死去继续擂动 -战
-Is the death of all I love carried in the drumming of -Of
-鼓 -不
-War -No!
如果你要杀死他 你就先杀了我
If you kill him, you’ll have to kill me too.
女儿 让开
Daughter, stand back.
我不 我爱他 父亲
I won’t! I love him, Father.
什么
What?
看看你的四周 这就是你给我们带来的的仇恨之路
Look around you. This is where the path of hatred has brought us.
这是我选择的路 父亲 想想你的那条将会是怎样
This is the path I choose, Father. What will yours be?
我女儿的话蕴涵了一种超乎她的年龄的智慧
My daughter speaks with a wisdom beyond her years.
我们都是带着 一颗愤怒的心来的
We have all come here with anger in our hearts…
但是她是带着勇气和理解来的
but she comes with courage and understanding.
从今天开始如果再会有杀戮的话
From this day forward, if there is to be more killing…
那绝对不会是我发起的
it will not start with me.
释放他
Release him.
这正是一个好机会 开火
Now’s our chance! Fire!
-不 -什么
-No! -What?
-他们释放了他 -他们并不想打仗
-They let him go. -They don’t want to fight.
这是个骗局 你们还不明白吗 开火
It’s a trick! Don’t you see? Fire!
好吧 我自己来解决
Fine. I’ll settle this myself.

No!
约翰啊
John!
你打中了他
You shot him!
是他自己 扑上去的 这是他自己的错
He stepped right… right into it. It’s his own fault.
-史密斯一直都是对的 -我们真不应该听了你的话
-Smith was right all along. -We never should’ve listened to you.
-把他的枪抢过来 -叛徒
-Get the gun! -Traitors!
放开我 我说 你们怎么敢这样
Unhand me, I say! How dare you!
用镣铐把他锁起来
Put him in chains!
你们都会因为这件事被绞死的
I’ll see you all hanged for this!
把他的嘴也堵起来
And gag him as well!
他能够挺过去吗 托马斯
Is he gonna make it, Thomas?
最好尽快把他送回伦敦 就好了
The sooner he gets back to England, the better.
-那 希望他一帆风顺 -船准备好了吗
-Well, let’s hope the wind is with him. -Is the ship ready yet?
随时可以出发 在装载最后一批货物了
Any minute now. Just loadin’ the last bit of cargo.
你们怎么敢这样 立刻放开我
How dare you! Untie me at once!
我会要了你们的脑袋
I’ll have your heads for this!
他总是把自己想得太高了
And he came so highly recommended.
船已经准备好了 我们最好把你抬到甲板上
The ship’s almost ready. We’d better get you on board.
我们会错过潮汐的
We’ll lose the tide.
不 先不要
No, not yet.
-她说了她会来的 -看
-She said she’d be here. -Look.
回去是他生存下去的唯一希望
Going back is his only chance.
如果待在这儿 他会死的
He’ll die if he stays here.
给 这是威罗奶奶的树皮
Here. It’s from Grandmother Willow’s bark.
它可以止痛
It’ll help with the pain.
什么痛 比这个更严重的伤我都有过
What pain? I’ve had worse pain than this.
一时间想不到是什么伤了 但是
Can’t think of any right now, but…
你在我们的族人中 永远都是受欢迎的
You are always welcome among our people.
谢谢 亲爱的兄弟
Thank you, my brother.
我原以为你不喜欢陌生人
I thought you didn’t like strangers.
我母亲的项链
My mother’s necklace.
再见 珀西
See ya, Percy.
和我一起走吧
Come with me?
你必须选择你自己的路
You must choose your own path.
我离不开这儿
I’m needed here.
那么我留下来陪你
Then I’ll stay with you.
不 你必须回去
No. You have to go back.
-但是我离不开你 -你永远不会离开我
-But I can’t leave you. -You never will.
不论发生什么事 我会一直和你在一起
No matter what happens, I’ll always be with you.
直到永久
Forever.
-祝你好运 伙计 -一路平安 约翰
-Good luck, lad. -Godspeed, John.
-船员准备好了吗 -是的 先生
-The crew a-ready? -Aye, sir!
扬起帆
Set the mainsails!
起锚
Weigh anchor!
-上桅帆 -是 先生
-Let go of the topgallants! -Aye, sir!
如果我不曾认识你
If I never knew you
如果我没有感到这份爱
If I never felt this love
我将不会知道
I would have no inkling of
生命原来可以这么珍贵
How precious life can be
我对你如此地感激
And I’m so grateful to you
我将会在失落中
I’d have lived my whole life through
度过一生
Lost forever
如果我不曾认识你
If I never knew you
如果我不曾认识你
If I never knew you
我会很安全 但是真的不完整
I’d be safe but half as real
从来不会感觉到
Never knowing I could feel
那么强烈那么真挚的爱
A love so strong and true
-哦 如果我不曾认识你 -我就不会后悔
-Oh, if I never knew you -There’s no moment I’d regret
-如果我不曾感到这份爱 -自从我们见面的那一刻
-If I never knew your love -Since the moment that we met
-我就不可能知道 -如果我们的时间去得太快
-I would have no inkling of -If our time has gone too fast
-生命是多么宝贵 -我已经到了生命的最后一刻
-How precious life can be -I’ve lived at last
对 对
Yeah, yeah
我想我们的爱会如此美丽
I thought our love would be so beautiful
如此美丽
So beautiful
不知如何我们让整个世界充满光明
Somehow we’d make the whole world bright
我想我们的爱会如此美丽
I thought our love would be so beautiful
我们将黑暗变成光明
We’d turn the darkness into light
我的心仍然一直在说这是对的
And still my heart is saying we were right

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!