What do you know about them, boy?
先生 你的咖啡
Monsieur, coffee.
是的 先生 当然是的
Yes, sir, of course.
夫人 你的找零
Madame, your change.
不 不 这是什么
No, no. What’s this?
什么是…什么是“德拉克马”
What’s a … What’s a ”drachma”?
除了一个清嗓子的办法
Apart from a way of clearing your throat.
我女儿她…
My daughter, who …
波洛 波洛 来来来来
Poirot! Poirot! No, no, no, no, no.
到这儿来 我的朋友 请吧
Come here, my friend. Please.
这里可是列车长的餐桌
lt’s the director’s table, you know.
一旦出了国境
lf the country changes,
这些就花不出去了
you won’t be able to spend any of it.
请坐 这位是康士坦丁 希腊人
Please. This is a Greek fellow called Constantine.
你好 – 他是 嗯…
How do you do? -He’s, um…
再问一次 你是做什么的 – 我是个医生
What are you again? -l am a doctor.
一位产科医生 – 是的
An obstetrician. – That’s right.
我一直在安卡拉 现在要回美国
l’ve been in Ankara, and now l go back to America.
赫尔克里·波洛
Hercule Poirot.
波洛先生 你的鸡蛋要怎么做
Mr. Poirot, how would you like your eggs?
两个煮蛋
Two. Boiled.
大小要完全一样 劳驾了
And exactly the same size, s’il vous plait.
我们来做个游戏 波洛 你会喜欢的
We are playing a game, Poirot, and you’ll like this.
除了我的列车…我的欧洲大♥陆♥列车里
Where, apart from my train … my transcontinental train …
你在哪里能找到 嗯…
would you find, Um…
匈牙利外交官…安德烈伯爵和伯爵夫人
…Hungarian diplomats … Count and Countess Andreyni;
美国富商…
wealthy American businessmen …
不要盯着看 这样不礼貌
Don’t look. lt’s rude.
一位被女仆照顾得无微不至的俄♥国♥公主
A Russian princess being looked after every step of the way by her maidservant.
拜托 要用欧芹调味
…please, which is made with parsley
煮的时间不超过30秒
and no more cooked than 30 seconds.
谢谢 – 很好 谢谢
Thank you. – C’est bon. Merci.
意大利来的单身汉 – 波洛先生
ltalian bachelors. -Mr. Poirot.
斯堪的纳维亚来的年轻女传教士
Young missionary women from Scandinavia.
谢谢
Merci
比利时人
Les Belges
嗯…
Um…
古板的英国人
English stiff people.
所有国家 所有阶层
All nations, all classes …
所有人都聚在一起
and everything that goes in between …
吃住在同一个屋檐下
eating and sleeping under one roof?
噢 波洛 会把它称为
Oh, Poirot, he would suggest…
…美国
…America.
完全正确
Absolutely.
那个文化大熔炉
The great melting pot.
康士坦丁猜了四次
lt took Constantine four guesses.
还是得我来告诉他答案
And even then l had to tell him the answer.
不是那样的 先生
That is not true, monsieur.
米歇尔 米歇尔 香槟
Michel! Michel! Champagne.
他还住在美国呢
And he lives there.
给所有人倒上香槟
Champagne for everyone,
欧洲铁路卧车公♥司♥向各位致意
with compliments of the Wagon-Lit Company.
女士们先生们 请
Ladies and gentlemen, please.
祝旅途平安 还有…身体健康
Have a safe journey, and, uh … And to your good health!
你信仰上帝吗 波洛先生
Do you believe in God, Mr. Poirot?
我以前不信 但现在信了
l never used to, but l do now.
我觉得上帝就像一把备用手♥枪♥
l think he’s like an extra gun.
一项额外保护措施
An extra piece of protection.
我想我们有时候
And l think we all need
都需要一些额外保护措施 不是吗
some extra protection sometimes, don’t we?
我会给你一份工作
You’re gonna take a job on for me.
为什么你在这列车上需要保护
Why do you need protecting on this train?
因为这里有人知道我是谁
Because there are people who know where l am,
和我要做什么
what l’m doing.
要做什么
And what is that?
忏悔
Penance.
在被宽恕之前我得交还一些东西
l need to give something back before l’m forgiven.
但在这之前我可能会被害
But l could be killed before l do it.
被谁
By whom?
我是个有钱人 波洛先生 我有敌人
l’m a rich man, Mr. Poirot. l have enemies.
但我得到加莱去
But l need to get to Calais.
你现在就开始工作
You start now.
我拒绝
Non.
我不想参与你的事 先生
l do not play poker with you, monsieur.
我拒绝
Non.
没事的 没事的
You’re okay. You’re okay.

Shh.
你会好起来的 你会好起来的
You’re doing fine. You’re doing fine.
上帝啊
Sacre!
这里是贝尔格莱德吗 先生
ls this Belgrade, monsieur?
对 是的 这里也很冷
Yes, it is. lt is also very cold.
如果可以的话 我真想回车上去
And l think l will get back on the train, if l may.
噢 我以为你要在这儿下车
Oh. l thought you were getting off here.
不是 不是
No, no.
我们会在这儿找到旅馆的 下来吧
我要留下来
亲爱的
我看到列车员在搬你的箱子
l saw the conductor moving your valise.
是的 因为从今晚开始我有自己的包厢了
Yes, because from tonight l have my own compartment.
波洛先生 1号♥包厢为您准备好了 先生
Mr. Poirot, compartment number one is now ready for you, sir.
谢谢 米歇尔
Merci, Michel.
谢谢
Merci.
你把这个落在我床上的
Did you leave this on my bed?
是你把这个落在我床上的
Did you leave this on my bed?
不是 先生 这是什么
No, sir. What is it?
它是什么不重要
What it is, is of no importance.
你是不是没锁包厢或者没有料理房♥间
Did you leave this compartment unlocked or unattended
整整一天都没有 – 不是的 先生
at any time today? -No, sir.
“不是的 先生”
“No, sir.”
你们谁都不想为这事负责
Neither of you gonna take any responsibility for this?
你们谁都没注意是不是有人
Neither of you were aware that anyone
今天企图闯进我的包厢里来
was trying to break into my compartment today?
那我还付钱给你们干什么
So why do l pay you?!
滚出去
Get out!
麦奎恩
Macqueen?
出去吧
Get out.
又一张恐吓纸条
Was it another threatening note?
肯定是的
Of course it was.
有问题吗
ls there a problem?
没有
No.
麦奎恩先生…
Mr. Macqueen…
想喝一杯吗
Would you like a drink?
好的 喝一杯也行
Yes. l could do with a drink.
主啊
感谢你赐我生命 使我成为天主教♥徒♥
宽恕我…
Pardon me…
为我今日犯下的罪过
…for all evil l have done this day.
请接受我之善
于安歇时守护我
Watch over me while l take my rest.
于危难时拯救我
And deliver me from danger.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
啊…啊…
Aaaaaaaaaah!
雷切特先生
Mr. Ratchett?
雷切特先生 没什么事吧
Mr. Ratchett, is everything all right?
没事
Ce n’est rien.
是我搞错了
Je me suis trompe.
那个男人就在我的包厢里
The man was in my compartment.
就站在那儿
He was standing there.
他看着我 我正躺在床上
He was looking at me as l lay in bed.
他俯视着我 就像…就像死神一样
He was hovering over me like … like the angel of death.
哈伯德夫人…
Mrs. Hubbard …
噢 别这么叫我“哈伯德夫人”
Oh, don’t “Mrs. Hubbard” me,
你们这些法国人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!