春心荡漾
不好意思
Oh, I’m sorry.
屋里太热了
It’s so hot in here…
这破空调又有问题
and I can’t figure this stupid thing out.
我签字了
I signed the papers.
感觉怎样
How are you feeling?
糟透了
Terrible.
显然 弗朗西斯也在那
Francis was there. Obviously, he was there.
我很难面对他
It was really hard to see him.
他毫不犹豫就签字了
And he signed so fast.
至少我还假装过目了一下
I at least pretended to look things over one last time.
听起来可真够狠的
He sounds terrified to me.
过段时间就好了
It’s going to take a while.
拉菲 我的意思是 怎么说也有九年了
I mean, nine years, Rafi.
不可能轻易忘记那段时间
You can’t just walk away from that kind of time.
更疯狂的是
The crazy thing is…
刚走出这段婚姻 才五分钟
I’m out of this marriage, what, five minutes
我突然就
and all of a sudden I just…
我发现自己想要
I find myself thinking about…
一个孩子
a baby.
为什么现在呢 为什么结婚时没有想过
Why now? And why didn’t I think about this when I was married?
或许你
I mean, you know…
潜意识里 就知道他不是你的真命天子
on a certain level, you knew this was not the right man.
所以你试着保护自己
So you were protecting yourself in that way.
这是件好事
That was a good thing.
拉菲 你获得了重生了
Rafi, you’re coming alive again.
你现在要做的是
You know, you just want all the things…
把你该忘的通通忘掉
that you had to forget that you could have.
这是个很好的起点
That’s a very good place to move into.
而关于孩子的事
And the baby thing will happen…
顺其自然吧
when it’s the right time.
你要专注于现在
But just focus on the now.
现在先这样
For now.
你好 戴夫 我是莫里斯
Hey, Dave, it’s Morris…
你能帮帮我吗
Listen, I got a favor to ask you.
那晚和我约会的女生
I went out with this girl the other night.
她让我不要再给她打电♥话♥了 你懂的
And she told me never to call her again. You know how that goes.
我想这回你和我一起去
So I’m gonna need you to come with me this time.
别不耐烦 好吗
Don’t freak out, all right?
我不知道怎样去瑞奇湾区 我不确定
I don’t know how to get to Bay Ridge. I’m not sure.
再见
Bye.
我不懂你为什么把我扯进来
I don’t understand why I have to be a part of this.
你真的废到无药可救了
You have an incurable sickness.
这个我能理解
It’s okay, though. I understand.
可为什么要把我扯进来
But why am I being involved?
怎么扯你进来了
How are you being involved?
我都上你的车了
Because I’m in the car.
我马上见证一切 成了你的帮凶
I’m going to be a witness to this. That makes me an accessory.
双关语 与饰品同词
-什么 手提包吗 -莫里斯
– What, like a handbag? – Morris.
这次又是谁
So who’s it this time?
你知道 不 我不想知道 别告诉我
You know what? Don’t… I don’t wanna know. Don’t tell me.
她父亲可能管理废物或类似的东西
Her father’s probably in waste management or something.
我想知道的是
What I would like to know
为什么女生都不想和你约会第二次
is why no girl will go out with you twice.
约会一次 就搞砸了
One date, it’s over.
你做了什么 你说了什么
What do you do? What do you say?
我也很困惑
You know, it’s a mystery to me, too.
你是阴阳人吗 还是性功能衰竭
Are you a hermaphrodite? Do you have hantavirus?
别说了 走吧
This is it. Come on.
好吧 快点儿
All right, just make this quick.
我等会还要和米歇尔去看电影
I gotta meet Michelle at the movies a little later.
-米歇尔 天哪 -速度点
– Michelle? God. – Just make it quick.
你来这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我说过我不想再见到你了
I told you I never wanted to see you again.
我只想谈谈 出来下谈谈吧
I just want to talk. Just come out here and let’s talk.
你竟然敢来我家
I can’t believe you came to my house.
你一点儿也不尊重女人
You have no respect for women.
是我太鲁莽了 对不起
I don’t, I’m sorry.
你伤了我的心 混♥蛋♥
You hurt my feelings, you piece of shit.
-好 好 -你竟然来了
– Okay. Okay. – I can’t believe you’re here.
好 你满意了吗
Okay? Okay?
-米奇 -我现在就走
– Mikey! – Okay, I’m gonna go.
乔伊 快出来
Joey, come out here!
-米奇 乔伊 出来 -米奇 乔伊
– Mikey! Joey! Come out here! – Mikey? Joey?
走 上车 上车
Go! Get in the car! Get in the car!
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
糟糕
Shit!
一点儿也不好笑
It’s not funny.
-和米歇尔约会 -是的
– Meeting Michelle. – Yeah.
打算看什么 莱昂纳多主演的《海滩》吗
What are you going to see, Beaches?
你是托起我双翼的风 莫
You’re the wind beneath my wings, Mo.
你是我的英雄 知道吗
Hey, did you ever know you were my hero?
-玩的开心 -好的
– Have fun. – All right, man.
戴夫
Dave.
兰德尔
Randall.
我记得你的名字
No, no, I remember your name.
你好
How you doing? Hi.
-最近怎样 -还不错
– What’s going on? – Nothing much.
这是我的朋友凯瑟琳和拉菲
This is my friend Katherine and this is my friend Rafi.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
你来这里干什么
So what are you doing here?
-我来看电影 -好的
– Well, I thought I’d see a movie. – Right.
怎么了 见到我很尴尬吗
Why? Are you embarrassed to be seen with me?
怎么了 没事 告诉我
What? It’s okay. Just tell me.
天哪 他很有趣 你在哪儿认识他的
My God, this kid is funny. Where did you get him?
他在旅行艺术社工作
Well, he works at Travelart
我们有个客户
and we had that client…
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
兰德尔 不好意思
Randall. I’m sorry.
-你好 我是米歇尔 -米歇尔
– Hi. Michelle. – Michelle.
-你买♥♥过票了吗 -还没 正要去买♥♥
– You have your tickets yet? – No, we’re gonna get tickets.
-你也看这部电影吗 -是的
– Are you seeing this? – Yeah.
-你们也是 -是的
– You are? – Yeah.
太好了 我们一起
That’s great. We’re…
在里面见 好 在里面
I’ll see you in there. Okay, good. We’ll be in…
进到面包里
Get in the bun.
进到面包里
Get in the bun.
门锁了
It’s locked.
什么
What?
门 开不了
The door. It won’t open.
你总这么倒霉吗
So, does this happen to you a lot?
其实 还好吧
Actually, not often enough.
我们该做些什么呢
So what are we gonna do?
等到某人出现吧
Wait till somebody comes out.
好吧
Right.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – Yeah.
你们约会多长时间了
So, how long have you guys been dating?
-几个星期 -没约会
– Couple of weeks. – We’re not dating.
好 下个问题
Okay. Next question.
我们在这之前只约会两次
I mean, we only went out twice before this.
-你认为那是约会吗 -我想是的
– Do you consider that dating? – I guess I did.
不好意思
I’m sorry.
对我来说 约会会更正式
I mean, to me, dating sounds more serious.
比如说
Like you’ve already been
已经一起出去有几个月了
going out for a couple of months, like…
可能没有同居
maybe you don’t live together…
但一个星期应该有几晚住在一起
but you definitely stay over a couple of nights a week.
不会担心最后谁吃了亏
You don’t worry about who paid for the last meal anymore.
看过互相小便
You’ve seen each other pee, you know?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!