-她二十七岁了 -什么
– She’s 27. – What?
她比你整整大了四岁 大卫
She’s four years older than you? Oh, David.
趁早放弃吧 肯定没好果子吃的
Drop it now. It’s only going to end badly.
可能你见过她 你就会改变想法呢
Maybe if you met her, you might think…
我根本不打算见她 我的天啊
I’m not going to meet her. Oh, my God.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
妈妈 你就不能
Mom, do you…
妈妈 你好像有些神经质了吧
You sound like an after school special.
分手吧
Don’t do this.
我正谈着呢
I’m doing it.
随便你了
On your own then.
干什么呢 老兄
Hey, what’s up, man?
不错
Cool.
你需要些什么吗 不需要吗
Do you need anything or… No?
-上去吧 她在等你 -谢谢 来
– Go on up. She’s expecting you. – Thank you. Give me…
击个掌 竖个指头
Five? Thumbs up?
笑一个 都不要吗
Smile? No?
那下次吧
We’ll get there.
-嗨 -嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
进来吧
Come on in.
-谢谢你的汤 -不谢
– Thanks for the soup. – Yeah.
-鸡肉面 -好烫
– It’s chicken noodle. – It’s hot.
你家真大
This place is huge.
我都没问过你一个月赚多少钱
I’m not even going to ask what you pay.
我不想知道 这是罗斯科的作品
I don’t want to know. It’s Rothko.
我第一次看到 哪年的作品
I’ve never seen this one before. What year is this?
一九五四年
1954.
这大概是我最喜欢的作品了
It’s probably my single favorite piece of art.
是的 他从未给作品命名 我就喜欢他这点
Yeah, I love how he never titled any of his work.
太美了 光彩夺目
It’s beautiful. Luminous.
什么音乐
What is this?
感伤情绪
Sentimental Mood.
歌♥名
-你没听过柯川的音乐吗 -没有
– You never heard Coltrane before? – No.
-怎么了 有什么问题吗 -没有
– What, am I in trouble now? – No.
没什么问题 只是
No, it’s just…
他真是位出名的爵士乐大♥师♥
he’s a pretty famous jazz musician.
所以 这就是所谓的
Oh. So, is this that Negro music…
黑人音乐吗
that everybody’s talking about?
我一点都不了解
Cause I had no idea.
我只能睡五个小时
I have to wake up in five hours.
你要我走吗
Do you want me to go?
把外套脱了
Take off your sweater.
等等 不会是要跳舞吧
Wait. Does this involve dancing?
我脚上有鸡眼 他妈的痛死我了
Cause my corns, they’ve been killing me and…
corn 双关 陈腐的思想
快脱了 我要带着它
Take it off. It’s coming with me.
好吧
All right.
我真的喜欢她
I really like her.
她只离开两天 明天就回来了
She’s only been gone two days, she comes back tomorrow.
可我已经开始想她了 从来没有过的感觉
I miss her already. I never felt this before.
只是因为你还没和她睡过
It’s just ’cause you haven’t slept with her yet.
不 当然不是因为这个
No, that’s definitely not it.
我真心喜欢她 我不清楚 我意思是
I really like her, man. I don’t know, I mean…
-我想我已经爱上她了 -什么
– I think I could love her. – What?
等等 我刚才说了什么
Wait, what was I saying?
我不清楚 哥们 只是这女孩身上有些东西
I don’t know, man. There is something about this girl…
就像 你应该明白这种感觉
like you know that feeling that you get…
当你和某人共处一室
when you’re in a room with someone…
尽管你不太了解对方
and even though you may not know them…
或者不是百分百了解
or understand them completely…
但你知道那一刻是多么的幸福
you just know that you’re in the presence of greatness.
-明白吗 -就像你在我公♥寓♥一样
– You know? – Like when you come to my apartment.
但她比你大啊 哥们 她在和时间赛跑
And she old, man, she a time-fighter.
她很好啊 兄弟
She’s so fine, bro.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我真觉得不会好果子吃
I just feel like it’s gonna end badly, I do.
-这话像我妈 -好吧
– You sound like my mother. – Yeah.
莫里斯 你好啊
Hey, Morris! All right!
我为什么非要听你的
What the hell am I listening to you for?
只不过买♥♥个派
I’m in a bakery shopping for a pie…
你就可以把派砸向那些
so you can put it in some girl’s face…
拒绝跟你嘿♥咻♥的女生脸上
who wouldn’t let you get down her pants.
-奶油派什么时候出炉的 -今天
– When was the cream pie made? – Today.
– 今天吗 -对
– Today? – Yeah.
-好的 要一个 -好的
– Nice. I’ll take that one. – Awesome.
那么 戴夫怎么了
So what’s with Dave?
他对那个女孩儿是认真的 还是玩玩儿呢
Is he really serious about this girl, or what?
我不知道
I don’t know.
她是天主教♥徒♥还是圣公会教♥徒♥呢
So what is she? Catholic? Episcopalian?
没问过
I didn’t ask.
你希望她是哪个教派呢
Would you prefer one denomination over another…
或者至少是名基♥督♥教♥徒♥
as far as the love of Christ goes?
-你父亲要高兴坏了 -对啊
– Your father’s gonna flip. – Yeah.
不幸的是你妈妈不能接受这个现实
And it’s too bad your mom isn’t around for this.
她真的很在乎这件事情
It would have gone over real big with her, too.
那么 我们可以做些什么呢
So, what are we gonna do?
不知道
I don’t know.
你以前吃过鱼卵鹌鹑蛋吗
Have you ever had ikura with quail egg?
没有 是怎么样的
No. What is that?
我发誓就像做♥爱♥一样美妙
I swear it’s like having sex.
-真是大胆的比喻啊 -你想要尝试吗
– That’s a bold claim. – You want to try it?
我怎能拒绝
How am I gonna say no now?
-妙不可言 -我知道
– That’s amazing. – I know.
怎么了
What?
你的旅行还顺利吗
So, how was your trip?
-别管那些了 -来吧
– Who cares? – Okay.
听上去真不错
Well, this sounds really good.
起码听起来如此
That’s what I’m hearing.
这感觉真棒
It was amazing.
他真的太贴心了
He’s really very sweet.
尽管我没有高♥潮♥
I didn’t have an orgasm, though.
完全可以理解
Completely normal.
你们还需要更加信任对方
There are so many trust issues there.
你们还需要时间
You just have to give it time.
我愿意为此努力
I’m willing to do the work.
哦 天哪
God damn it.
你还担心年龄的差距吗
Do you still worry about his age?
当然
Definitely.
我昨晚在想
I mean, I was thinking last night,
有些国家
there are some countries…
可能还会拘捕我呢 才二十三岁的小伙子
where I could get arrested for this. I mean, 23?
我记得你说他是二十七岁
I thought you said he was 27.
我有吗
Did I?
没错 我说过
I did.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我撒谎了
I lied to you about that.
你为什么撒谎呢
Why do you think you lied?
我想
I was…
我想我是觉得我们的年龄差实在太尴尬
I mean, I am embarrassed by his age.
他实在太年轻了
I mean, he’s just so young.
他是做什么工作的
What does he do?
艺术家
He’s an artist.
我不是艺术家
I’m not an artist.
我记得你说过自己是一个画家
I thought you said you were a painter.
不 我是说我喜欢画画
No. I said I like to paint.
但那只是兴趣罢了 可总需要糊口的工作
But it’s a hobby. I mean, you have to work, too.
他不这么说自己 但是他确实是艺术家
He doesn’t call himself that, but that’s what he is.
他在这方面有些困扰
He has some issue with it.
他家里人并不支持他画画
His family doesn’t support him in his work at all.
他住在哪里
Where does he live?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!