You know what else?
他的浴室里大概有二十盒棉棒
He had, like, 20 boxes of Q-Tips in his bathroom.
而且 其余地方就是个垃圾堆
Meanwhile, the rest of the place is a complete dump.
等一下 你在说戴夫吗
Wait a minute. This is Dave you’re talking about?
拉菲的戴夫
Rafi’s Dave?
是啊 怎么了 他们分手了
Yeah? So what? They’re broken up.
听我说 苏 拉菲和戴夫现在已经复合了
Listen to me, Sue. Rafi and Dave are back together now.
好吧 就算这样 又有什么大不了的
Okay, so they’re back together. What’s the big deal?
问题是 这会让她伤心欲绝的
The big deal is, it would kill her.
好吧 天哪 我什么都不会说的
Okay. Jesus, I won’t say anything.
你刚才说不会把什么事情说出去
You won’t say anything about what?
你和苏上过床了
Did you sleep with Sue?
你说什么呢
What?
你知道吗
You know what?
给她打电♥话♥然后回自己的窝去
Just call her already and go back to your own place, please.
我想要安宁 谢谢
I need quiet time. Thank you.
不 我不打电♥话♥ 真是疯了
No, I’m not going to call her. This is crazy.
她让我去找别人
She tells me to see other people…
现在她又因为我采纳她的意见惩罚我
and then she punishes me for taking her advice?
去他♥娘♥的♥
Screw that.
知道吗 得了吧
You know what? Come on,
即使是我都看得出来 这无关乎你是否拍了拖
even I can see that it’s not that you went out.
而关乎你和谁拍了拖
It’s who you went out with.
今天算是给你好好上了一课
It’s, like, Learn Your Fucking Lesson Day around here.
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
请把门锁上
Lock the door, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
木兰花 叛徒
Magnolia. Traitors.
无论你做什么 我都支持
You have my total support in whatever you want to do.
但我仍觉得你很抵触这件事
Then why do I feel like you’re still against this?
我没有 我只是有点担心 我是你的妈妈
I’m not. I am worried. I’m your mother.
这是我的职业
That’s my job.
如果我已经下定决心了呢
What if I decide to go through with this?
甜心 你很明显有某种特别的东西 你们两个
Sweetheart, you clearly have something special, you two.
我观察你们这种关系并思考它对你的影响
I look at this relationship and I think what it’s done for you.
这真的 非常好
It’s really… It’s great.
你是 我的意思是 发现了自我
You are… I mean, you’ve come into your own.
我明白 你是一个画家
You’re a painter. I get that.
拉菲让我看到了作为画家的你
Rafi made me see that.
这将是你以后的生活
That is going to be your life.
-是这样的 -这样非常好
– That’s right. – That’s right. That’s great.
但是 大卫 你必须认真听我说
But, David, you have to try to hear this.
只有爱是不够的
Love is not always enough.
当谈及结婚生子 谈到要花费的钱
Not when you’re talking about marriage and children…
光有爱是不够的
and joint checking accounts.
你才二十三岁 也许没学过这些
You’re not supposed to learn this lesson at 23, maybe…
但你将自己置身困境
but you did get yourself into a complicated situation.

Mom.
情侣关系是有益的
Relationships are work.
孩子
Children…
也是有益的
are work.
而且我没说爱情不重要 但是
And I’m not saying love isn’t important. It is, but…
-你想说什么 -我是说
– So what are you saying? – I’m saying that…
有时候你爱过才能明白
Sometimes you love and you learn.
还有你
And you…
才能看开
move on.
这没关系的
And that’s okay.
好戏要来了
Here we go.
对不起
I’m sorry.
还有呢
And?
这真是
And it was a really…
糟糕的误解我没有慎重考虑
really bad call and I wasn’t thinking.
我真的很抱歉 拉菲 我
I’m so sorry, Rafi. I’m just…
跟你在一起以后学到了很多
learning this stuff as I go along,
你该和我共同努力的
but you gotta work with me here…
因为
because…
能让我们单独呆一会吗
Can we get a minute here?
不行 我在这工作
No way. I work here.
好吧 我马上就走
Fine. I’m going anyway. Look.
拉菲 我们的感情也许遇到一些阻碍
Rafi, we might have some things working against us…
而且我确实总把事情弄糟 可别人也会搞砸
and I do screw up from time to time, but so does everybody else.
不同的是我十分想
The difference with me is I am actively…
想努力改正它
I’m trying so hard to get it right.
我总想成为你期待的那个我
And I wanna be the man that you see in me every so often.
好吧 管它哪年呢 可我想成为那个他
Okay, on leap years, fine. But I wanna be that guy for you.
最重要的是
Bottom line is…
我实在是太爱你了
I love you so much.
我会解决好一切的 好吗
I’ll figure it out, okay?
我能做到的 你只需要给我一个机会
I’ll get it. You just gotta give me a chance.
你确定要这样吗 我确定
Are you sure about this? Yeah, I’m sure.
为什么是现在
Why now?
因为你比任何人都想得到一个孩子
Bcause you want this more than anything in the world.
我也想给你
And I wanna give it to you.
我想和你生个孩子
I wanna make a baby with you.
不行
I can’t.
为什么
Why?
因为我爱你 我不能对你这样
Because I love you and I can’t do this to you.
我不明白 你对我做了什么
I don’t understand. What are you doing to me?
这感觉无与伦比
It actually feels really good.
我就是不行
I just can’t.
我想
I wanna give this to you.
我知道你的心意
I know you do.
这是我收到的最甜蜜的礼物
And it’s the sweetest gift anyone’s ever given me.
但这样对你不好
But it’s not right for you.
你会后悔的
You’ll regret it.
你很清楚
You know this.
然而你仍不顾一切
The fact that you’re still willing…
想展示你对我深深的爱
just shows how deep your love goes.
这份情 我领了
That’s the gift I’m taking from you.
一年以后
我想只要再多卖♥♥些画
I think I only need to sell one more painting…
就有钱离开这了
then I’ll have enough to get out of here.
什么 你要到哪去
What? Where you gonna go?
我在考虑关于
I was thinking about
中美洲的某个地方 也许是萨尔瓦多
somewhere in Central America. Maybe El Salvador.
你就这样收拾一下去萨尔瓦多吗
You’re just gonna pick up and go to El Salvador?
-对 -我不理解
– Yeah. – I don’t understand.
你到那里 从飞机上下来
You get there, you get off the plane.
你怎么知道要去哪
How do you know where to go?
不知道 到那就清楚了
I don’t. I’m going to figure it out.
对我来说现在是时候尝试这种事情了
It’s time for me to try something like this.
我甚至从未离开过这个国家
I’ve never even left the country before.
不好意思 那次九八届班级旅游呢
Excuse me. What about Class Trip ’98?
-什么 尼亚加拉瀑布 -对啊
– What, Niagara Falls? – Yeah.
-得了吧 莫里斯 -怎么啦
– Come on, Morris. – What?
-伙计 那我♥干♥什么呢 -跟我一起去
– Well, man, what am I gonna do? – You should come with me.
不去 萨尔瓦多
No. El Salvador?
朋友 那是诺拉加的国家 我会挂掉的
That’s Noriega country, amigo. I’m gonna pass on that.
不 那是巴拿马 你会有所收获的
No, that’s Panama, and you might learn something.
在这也一样
I’m learning right here.
过些天我要和这女孩再约次会
I went on a second date with this girl the other night.
你开玩笑吧
You’re kidding me.
没错
Yes, I am.
又被骗了 对吧 骗到你了
But I had you for a second, didn’t I? I had you.
-糟糕 -怎么了
– Shit. – What?
-我把帽子落在餐厅了 -你这蠢货
– I forgot my hat at the restaurant. – Oh, you schmuck.
要我陪你吗
You want me to come with you?
不用了 我自己去拿
No, that’s cool, I’ll get it.
好吧 兄弟 我爱你
All right, man. I love you, brother.
好吧 过些时再找你
I’ll catch up with you. All right, man.
-你把帽子忘在这里了 -是的
– You forgot your hat. – Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!