抛开你的年龄 我不得不说
However old you are, I have to say…
我真的很久都没这么开心了
I haven’t had this much fun in a really long time.
很高兴认识你
I’m glad I met you.
我必须告诉你
I gotta tell you…
你让我感受到
you’re making
一种从未有过的紧张感
me nervous in a way I’m not really familiar with.
我的天啊 莉莎 我在做什么
My God, Lisa, what am I doing?
我上周才刚离婚
I only got divorced last week.
放松 放松 这没什么的
Easy, easy. It’s okay.
你没在臀部刺他的名字吧
You didn’t tattoo his name on your toochis, did you?
你还有什么想说的吗
Do you want to save some of that for later?
什么 有什么问题
What? What is it?

He’s…
-他只有二十七岁 -然后呢
– He’s only 27. – And?
然后是什么意思
What do you mean, “And”?
这可是十岁的差距啊
I mean, that’s 10 years different.
他都可以做我弟弟了
He could be my brother.
做你弟弟的话 小一岁就够了
If he were one year younger, he could be your brother.
你是在嘲笑我 我
Aren’t you embarrassed for me? I mean…
这就好像是老牛吃嫩草
this just smells of “Pool boy at Sandals Resort.”
这没什么的
Oh, it’s fine.
年龄的差距也可能是好事
It might even do you some good…
如果你明白我的意思
if you know what I mean.
-莉莎 -怎么了
– Lisa! – What?
你不用感到羞愧
There’s nothing to be ashamed of.
现在正是你们的”春天”
You’re both at your sexual peak.
-你同意吗 -当然
– So you approve? – Yes.
毫无疑问 这是好事啊
Unequivocally. Yes, this is good.
但是这好像没什么用
But it can’t really go anywhere.
你知道的 我是说他
You know, I mean, he’s…
他实在是太年轻了
He’s so young.
是的 但是你担心这个问题未免太早了吧
Yeah, but it’s a little early to be worrying about that.
而且
And besides,
你又不是下周就要结婚了 对吗
you’re not looking to get married next week, right?
享受一下生活吧
Enjoy your life a little bit.
应该的
You deserve this.
二十七岁 天啊 我怎么没碰上这好事
Twenty-seven. Hell, I deserve this!
不 她不是犹太人
No, she’s not Jewish.
妈妈 我不是故意让你担心的
Mom, I’m not trying to kill you.
是的 我当然希望你能含饴弄孙
Yes, I want you to be alive to see your grandchildren.
你的犹太小孙子 妈妈
Your Jewish grandchildren, Mom.
不 我真不知道你想葬在以色列
No, I didn’t know that you wanted to be buried in Israel.
妈妈 我不想在电♥话♥里
Mom, I’m not gonna talk
讨论这个了 行吗
about this over the phone right now, okay?
明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow.
我也爱你 明天见
I love you, too. Bye.
-你好 戴夫 -你好
– Hey, Dave. – Hey.
妈妈在哪儿
Where’s Mom?
我告诉过你要把它挂起来 黛娜
I told you to hang it up, Dinah!
你们好
Hey, guys.
你今天早上走的时候忘记关浴室的灯了
You left the bathroom light on this morning.
杰夫·罗森伯格的儿子昨天订婚了
Jeff Rosenberg’s son got engaged yesterday…
和一个语言治疗师
to a speech therapist.
-嘿 小伙子 -嘿 老爸
– Hey, boychik. – Hi, Dad.
我们有必要谈一下昨天那个话题
We have to talk about our last phone conversation.
妈妈 见到你真是太好了
Mom. It’s good to see you, too.
-我不是在开玩笑 -好吧 我只能
– I’m not kidding around. – Okay, I can…
我只能说这将会是
I can just tell that this is gonna be…
一场训话 而不是谈话
some sort of disciplinary action, not a talk.
好吧 那么我们尽量好好谈谈
All right. We’ll be sure to make it a talk, then.
现在你是不是可以帮你姐姐准备餐桌了呢
Now can you help your sister set the table, please?
当然
Sure.
还有把红酒拿出来
And take the wine out of the fridge.
-他打电♥话♥给你了吗 -隔天晚上就打来了
– Has he called yet? – The next night.
-真棒 -我明白 我只是不习惯罢了
– Nice. – I know. I’m not used to this.
那么你们有没有计划下一次约会呢
So, did you guys make a plan to go out again?
他明天晚上约我共进晚餐
He wanted to have dinner with me tomorrow night.
但是我周日一早就要出差
But I have a flight early Sunday morning.
当我告诉他我必须去巴黎的时候 他说
When I told him I had to go to Paris, he goes:
我们的约会有那么糟吗
“That’s a bit drastic for a bad date”.
有必要躲到国外去吗
“Do you really need to leave the country?”
-这孩子真是逗 -别叫他孩子
– This kid’s funny. – Please don’t use that word.
好吧 对不起 他真是幽默
Right, sorry. He’s humorous.
-你干什么呢 -喝酒啊
– What are you doing? – Drinking.
他在喝威士忌
He’s having Scotch.
妈妈 我已经二十三岁了 没关系的
Mom, I’m 23. It’s fine.
怎么了 怎么了
What, what, what?
明天我们要去犹太教会为每个人祈祷
Tomorrow, gonna go to shul, gonna pray that everybody…
都可以生活的开开心心
is gonna have a happy…
黛娜 你知道吗 自从你跟我谈论关于电脑
Dinah, you know, since you told me about computers…
-妈妈 让爸爸说完 -他说完了
– Mom, let him finish.- He’s finished.
我变得
I’ve become so…
那么你为什么非要这样呢
Then why do you have to do this?
天涯何处无芳草
There are so many other women that you could go out with.
我建议你和别的女生约会
And I’ve encouraged you to branch out…
随便谁都行 就是不要和她
in any other way that you like, but just not this.
何必单恋这支花
Why do you have to do this?
你什么意思 单恋这支
What do you mean, “Do this”?
我做什么天♥怒♥人怨的事了吗
Do what? Incur the wrath of God?
为什么你要自讨麻烦呢
Why are you getting yourself into trouble?
我还没打算结婚 妈妈
I’m not getting married, Mom.
我只是正在约会
I’m just seeing what’s out there.
你说的好像我们生活在华沙犹太人区一样
You make it out like we live in the Warsaw ghetto.
我们住在上西区 这里有很多犹太人
It’s the Upper West Side. We’re strong in numbers here.
所以你还是计划要和犹太人结婚吗
So you’re still planning on marrying someone Jewish?
是的 当然了 你放心了吧
Yes. Sure. Okay?
但是我还是不明白
But then I don’t understand
何必要走弯路呢
why you need to go down this road.
你可能最后为情所困而且一无所获
You may end up getting hurt for nothing.
或者更糟糕 伤了对方
Or worse, hurting her.
你有没有想过
Don’t you value…
你生活在什么文化背景和历史条件下
your culture and your history?
好吧 这个那个都不是关键 妈妈
Well, it’s not one or the other, Mom.
可如果你真够聪明
But if you’re smart enough to know…
你就该明白
that it makes sense…
要娶一个背景相同的女人
to marry someone from the same background…
信不信由你 很多研究表明
and it does, any of the studies will show you that…
至少看看离婚率就知道了
as far as the divorce rates go.
聪明的你应该知道
Then you should be smart enough to know…
不要做无用功
not to start something where nothing can come of it.
你只会弄的一团糟
You’re only going to make a mess.
真不敢相信你会这么说
I can’t even believe what you’re saying.
你意识到你在说什么吗
Do you hear what you’re saying?
-怎么了 -你是个治疗师
– What? – You’re a therapist.
你肯定不会对病人这么说
You would never tell that to a patient.
那可未必
Not true, not true.
我鼓励病人与他人建立关系
I encourage my patients to have relationships…
但要基于他们各自的信仰 这就容易多了
within their respective faiths. It’s easier.
我鼓励他们去清♥真♥寺 教堂之类的地方
I encourage them to go to mosque, or church, or whatever.
我认为宗教是
I think religion is…
生活的精神驱动力
paramount in a person’s life.
好吧 就算是这样
Okay, well, yes…
但是鼓励他们显然不同于阻止他们
but encouraging them is different from discouraging them.
而且我知道你对此泾渭分明
And I know that you draw the line there.
你会告诉那些
Would you tell…
没打算结婚的病人
one of your patients not to date someone…
别去约会吗
that they don’t think they’re gonna marry?
不要再问我会跟病人说些什么了
Oh, quit asking me what I tell my patients.
他们又不是我的孩子
They’re not my children.
她几岁了
How old is she?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!