But when it comes to my kids, I don’t want them exposed to…
你这样的人面前
…people like you.
Elizabeth.
他妈的怪胎
Fucking freaks.
– 你叫我们什么 – 叫你们变♥态♥
– What did you call us? – Called you perverts.
– 别 – Bill
– No! – Bill!
– 住手 – 放开他 放手
– Stop it! – Get off of him. Get off!
– 暴♥力♥ – 怎么了
– Violence. – What of it?
Fred!
– 你没事吧 – 嗯
– Are you all right? – Yeah.
小心点 站起来
Try to get up and be somewhat careful.
别 不值
Don’t. It’s not worth it.
别再这样
No more.
神奇女侠充满了暴♥力♥
Wonder Woman is filled with violence…
折磨与施虐受虐
…torture and sadomasochism.
你知道 我今天打架是错的
You know, I was wrong to fight today.
但你必须要理解有比拳头更重要的东西
But what you must understand is what’s more important than fists.
就在这里
It’s what’s in here.
点子 想法
Ideas, thoughts…
那比力量更加强大
…that’s more powerful than force.
你理解我和你说的话了吗
Do you understand what I’m saying to you?
是的
Yes, sir.

Good.
– 晚安 – 晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
我也还手了几拳
I landed a few.
孩子们终于睡了
The kids are asleep, finally.
Bill呢
And Bill?
他也是
Him too.
我们不能这样下去了
We can’t keep doing this.
发生的这些事你要怪我吗
Are you blaming me for what happened?
– 他们没有权利 – 不 他们有
– They had no right to… – No, they did.
他们有任何权利
They have every right.
他们有权驱逐我们
Their right to shun us…
或许有权打我们
…and perhaps their right to beat us.
不是因为我们彼此做♥爱♥
Not because we fuck each other,
而是因为我们蠢到相信
but because we’re foolish enough…
我们比他们更强
…to think that we’re better than them.
我不是个科学家
I’m not a scientist.
我是个秘书
I’m a secretary.
Bill也不是个心理学家 他是漫画书作家
And Bill is not a psychologist. He writes comic books.
而你
And you…
我不知道你是什么
I don’t know what you are.
求你别这样
Please don’t do this.
你必须走了
You have to go.
别这样
Please don’t.
我不想走
I don’t wanna go.
一切会好的 没事的
It’s gonna be all right. It’s okay.
我不会再打架了
I won’t get in any more fights.
宝贝 我和你说了和那个无关 好吗
Sweetheart, I told you it wasn’t about that, okay?
你要当个大孩子 行吗
You be a big boy, okay?
没事的 Byrne 你看好你弟弟 行吗
It’s all right, Byrne. You look after your brother, all right?
– 求你别这么做 – 不是我要这么做
– Please don’t do this. – I didn’t do this.
我爱你 妈
Love you, Mom.
嘿 妈
Hey, Mommy.
我周日来接他们
I’ll come pick them up on Sunday.
你必须去做审核 不然他们可以让我们关门
You gotta go to the review, or they can shut us down.
绝对不去 这太不美国了
Absolutely not. This is un-American.
我被这个婊♥子♥缠着
I got this bitch on my ass.
– 我不在乎 – 我不会为你沉掉一整艘船
– I don’t care. – I’m not gonna let you sink this ship!
烧掉 烧掉 烧掉
Burn them! Burn them! Burn them!
我已经解释了我的方法♥论♥
Look, I have explained my methodology.
困扰我的是你尝试
What troubles me is that you’re trying out…
在孩子身上做你所谓的心理学试验
…your so-called psychological experiment on children.
孩子是我们最大的希望
Children are our great hope.
你让你自己的孩子看吗 你的小女儿
Do you let your children read it’? Your little girl?
我不知道你的妻子是怎么忍♥受的
I don’t know why your wife puts up with it.
– 这还有另外那个女人 – 你别说我的家庭
– This and the other woman… – You leave my family out of it.
你凭什么评判我们
Who are you to judge us?
你是正常人吗
Are you normal?
医生 怎么了 有什么问题
Doctor, what is it? What’s wrong?
他会没事的 退后
He’s gonna be okay. Stay back.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
Olive?
Bill 她不会回来了
Bill, she’s not coming back.
她说她会来
She said she’d come.
不好意思来晚了
Sorry to be late.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
– 你要我帮你拿你的行李吗 – 不 不
– Do you need help with your suitcase? – No, no.

I…
我想
I wanted to…
亲爱的 我想可不可以
Dear, I was wondering if it would be possible for me…
你有三分钟不要打断我
…to speak for three minutes without you interrupting me.
当然
Sure.
Olive…
我总是在预想如果我有机会
…I’ve often thought of what I wanted to say to you…
– 我能对你说些什么 – 不好意思 这
– …what I wished I’d said to you. – I’m sorry, this…
– 这样真的没必要 – 求你了
– This really isn’t necessary. – Please.
Elizabeth错了 没有你她活不下去
Elizabeth was wrong. She can’t live without you.
– Bill 你能闭嘴吗 – 三分钟
– Bill, will you shut it? – Three minutes.
– 你曲解我的意思就不行 – 我要死了
– Not if you’re gonna misrepresent me. – I’m dying.
还没呢 你不能替我说话
Not yet. You don’t speak for me.
我没有 我是在替自己说
I am not. I’m speaking for myself.
我很抱歉 我不能这样了
I’m sorry. I can’t do this.
– 你要我过来 现在 我要走了 – 求你别走
– You asked me to come. Now, I’m going. – Please don’t go.
– 我已经给自己开拓了新的生活 Bill
I have made a new life for myself, Bill.
但你幸福吗
But are you happy?
– 这重要吗 – 当然了
– Does it matter? – Of course it matters.
你放弃了 你们两个都是
You gave up. The both of you.
我要死了
I’m going to die…
你仅剩能相伴的 唯有你的悲痛
…and you will be left all alone with your bitterness…
你的愤怒 和你一直都知道自己爱着她
…and your rage and your knowledge that you loved her…
而她也爱你 而你弃之不顾
…and she loved you, and you threw it away for them.
我们的孩子们不该被攻击 不该被孤立
Our kids don’t deserve to be attacked, to be ostracized.
我们的孩子继承了你的耻辱
Our children are inheriting your shame.
你想要他们这么活着吗
Is that how you want them to live?
你就想教他们这样一课吗
Is that the lesson you want to teach them?
现在 你爱她吗
Now, do you love her?
– 爱 – 一直如此吗
– Yes. – And have you always?
是的
Yes.
那去问她
So then ask her.
Olive…
你能原谅我吗
…will you forgive me?
不能
No.
– 不能 – 不能
– No? – No.
你要向她臣服
You need to submit to her.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
你不能赢得每一场争辩 你不能永远支配
You cannot win every argument. You cannot dominate all the time.
– 跪下 – 我不 这太荒唐了
– Get on your knees. – I will not. This is absurd.
– 跪下 – 我
– Get on your knees. – I…
Olive 求你原谅我
Olive, please forgive me.
继续
More.
求你重新接纳我们
Please take us back.
我以为我无所不知
I thought I knew everything.
我以为只有爱不够
I thought love wasn’t enough.
但是
But it…
必然足够 必须足够因为我们不能
It has to. It has to be enough because we cannot…
我们活着不能没有你
We cannot live without you.
我活着不能没有你
I cannot live without you.
求你了
Please…
回我们身边
…come back to us.
我想要个新炉子
I want a new stove.
什么
What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!