Won’t knock a thing off the university.
雷 把尿布从头上拿下来
Ray, take that diaper off your head!
给你妹妹穿回去
Put it back onto your sister!
你们还可以买♥♥份保险…
You probably got the life insurance…
总之有备无患
all squared away.
我们买♥♥了保险吗 亲爱的
Have we done that yet, honey?
去买♥♥一份 嗨
Got to do that, Hi.
艾德要一心一意照顾这个小天使
Ed’s got her hands full with this little angel.
是的 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
艾德和小天使怎么办 如果一辆卡车…
What would Ed and little angel do if a truck…
把你压得脑浆四溅
splattered your brains all over the interstate?
是的 亲爱的 如果你出了车祸怎么办
Yeah, honey. What if you get run over?
你出了工伤事故怎么办
Or you got carried off by a twister?
听听这个关于波兰人的笑话…
Say, you hear about the person of Polish persuasion…
他捧着一堆大便走进一家酒吧…
he walks into a bar with a big pile of shit in his hands…
然后说 “看看我差点踩到了什么 ”
and he says, “Look what I almost stepped in.”
真好笑
Yeah, that’s funny.
你现在就象那样滑稽
You’re damn right it’s funny.
到底怎么回事
Shit, what’s the matter?
我不知道
I don’t know.
也许是因为妻子 孩子 家庭生活
Maybe it’s a wife, kids, family life.
我是说…
I mean…
你…你觉得满足吗 格伦
Are you… are you satisfied, Glen?
你有没有感到过压抑
Don’t you ever feel suffocated?
就象有什么东西重重地压下来
Like there’s something big pressing down?
是的 我知道那种感觉
Yeah, I do know that feeling.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我告诉达特丢掉一些压力…
And I told Dot to lose some weight…
但是她不听
but she don’t want to listen.
哈哈 不 伙计 我明白你的意思
Ha ha ha ha! No, man, I know what you mean.
你现在有了所有这些责任
You got all these responsibilities now.
你结了婚 有了一个孩子
You’re married, you got a kid.
看起来你的整个生活全完了…
It looks like your whole life is set down…
要去哪寻找激♥情♥呢
and where’s the excitement?
是的 就是这样
Yeah, that’s it.
这是一种疾病 但你能治愈它
That’s a disease, but you got a cure.
格伦医生会告诉你如何自我调整
Dr. Glen is here to tell you that you can heal thyself.
我该怎么做
What do I got to do?
让自己心胸开阔点
Just broaden your mind a little.
我问你 你觉得达特怎么样
Say if I asked you, what do you think about Dot?
她是个不错的女人
She’s a fine woman you got there.
你也许还不知道她…
You might not know it to look at her…
她是个泼妇 T-i-g-e-r[老虎]
but she’s a hellcat. T-i-g-e-r.
那该怎么…
What’s that got to do…
别打断我
Now, don’t rush me.
有件事是达特…
The thing about Dot is…
是她告诉我的
She told me this.
她觉得…她觉得你很可爱
She thinks… she thinks you’re cute.
是吗
Yeah?
我打赌你会否认…
I’m crappin’ you negative
艾德也这么说过我
and I could say the same thing about Ed.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我在说什么 我在谈论性 伙计
What am I talking about? I’m talking about sex, boy.
你以为在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我在谈论性♥爱♥
I’m talking about l’amour.
我在说我和达特是…
I’m talking me and Dot are swingers…
换妻爱好者
as in “to swing.”
我在谈论”换妻”
I’m talking about wife-swapping.
我在谈论所谓的开放婚姻
I’m talking about what they call open marriage.
在谈论…
I’m talking about…
你那该死的手离我妻子远点
Keep your goddamn hands off my wife.
我只是想帮你
I was only trying to help!
你疯了 你疯了 伙计
You crazy! You’re crazy, man!
该死的给我滚远点
Keep your goddamn hands off my wife!
你疯了 我可怜你
You’re crazy! I pity you!
我们好容易才和一些正派人来往…
We finally go out with some decent people…
你却打断了他的鼻梁 那并不可笑
and you break his nose. That ain’t too funny.
他的孩子觉得可笑
His kids thought it was funny.
他们还是孩子
Well, they’re just kids.
而你是个成年人
You’re a grown man with responsibilities.
你到底为什么发疯
Whatever possessed you?
他惹火了我
He was provoking me.
怎么个惹法
How?
你别问
Never mind.
可是 嗨 他是你的工头 他会解雇你的
But, Hi, he’s your foreman. He’s gonna fire you now.
我希望他会
I expect he will.
我们三个是要去哪
And where does that leave the three of us?
我们全家出动是要去哪
Where does that leave our entire family unit?
因为一个男人和一个丈夫
With a man for a husband.
那算什么答案
That ain’t no answer.
亲爱的 这是唯一的答案
Honey, that’s the only answer.
那不能算答案
That ain’t no answer.
一个男人作为丈夫的责任
Just a man for a husband.
内森需要一些尿布
Nathan needs some Huggies.
我一个人去就行了
I’ll be out directly.
不要解开安全带
Mind you stay strapped in.
醒醒 孩子
Wake up, son.
我要带走这些尿布但没有现金付给你
I’ll be taking these Huggies and whatever cash you got.
“不 不 别把那些毛弄到我的下巴上…”
“No, no, not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin…”
小猪说
said the little pig.
看着他
Look at him.
“那我…”
“Then I…”
“那我可要发火并且吹气啦…
“Then I’ll huff and I’ll puff
“我要把你的房♥子吹走”
“and I’ll blow your house in.”
狗♥娘♥养♥的
That sumbitch.
这狗♥娘♥养♥的
That son of a bitch.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
快点 我和我太太有麻烦
Hurry up. I’m in Dutch with the wife.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
快点
Come on, now.
亲爱的
Honey?
狗♥杂♥种♥
That sumbitch.
坐好 内森 我们要去接爸爸
Hold on, Nathan. We’re gonna go pick up Daddy.
孩子 你头上戴着条裤♥袜♥
Son, you got a panty on your head.
快开车
Just drive fast.
哦 等等 那是我太太
Oh, wait. There’s the wife.
亲爱的
Honey!
小心孩子
Grab the baby, now!
坐好 内森 我们要抄近路了
Hang on, Nathan. We’re gonna take a shortcut.
我能停下来了吗
Aah! Can I stop now?
谢谢
Thank you.
那是私人住♥宅♥ 孩子
That’s private property, son.
快从屋里出来
Come out to the street and reveal yourself.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
谢谢 亲爱的 但你真的不该这么做
Thank you, honey, but you really didn’t have to do this.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的 如果我们被抓住怎么办
You son of a bitch! What if we’d been picked up?
从这左转
Turn left here.
内森·朱尼尔会成为武装抢劫的从犯
Nathan Junior would have been accessory to armed robbery.
如果枪里没子弹就不能算武装抢劫
It ain’t armed robbery if the gun ain’t loaded.
对一个婴儿来说这算什么样的家庭生活
What kind of home life is this for a toddler?
你应该做个榜样
You’re supposed to be an example.
做个什么 商人吗
A what Businessman?
我决不会西装革履地装模作样
I never postured myself as a three-piece-suit type!
右转 亲爱的
Turn right, honey.
我们现在有个孩子 一切都该作出改变
We got a child now. Everything’s changed.
不管我是什么人朱尼尔都会接受的…
Nathan Junior accepts me for what I am…
而且我觉得你最好也一样
and I think you better had, too.
我好你就好 事情就该这样
I’m OK, you’re OK. That there’s what it is.
我知道 但是 甜心…
I know, but, honey…
我是从很远的边远地区来的…
I come from a long line of frontiersmen…
哦 到了 亲爱的 转过去

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章独家新闻
下一篇文章孤独的幸存者
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!