I just want to know whether I need to use pins or fasteners.
不用 上面本来就有带子
No. They got those tapettes already on there.
有详细的说明告诉你怎么用
It’s self-contained and fairly explanatory.
气球
Balloons!
吹足气时会不会变成有趣的形状
These blow up into funny shapes?
不会 只是圆形的
Well, no, unless round is funny.
也要一些吧
I’ll take those, too.
好了 现在
All right, now!
现在 趴到地上 老家伙
Now, you just lie down back there, old-timer.
是的 先生
Yes, sir!
我要你一直数到八百一十五…
I want you to count up to eight hundred twenty-five…
然后再倒数到零
then on back down to zero.
好的
OK, then.
我会马上回来…
I’m comin’ back in five…
看看你有没有耍花样
and check to see that you ain’t cheatin’.
把门打开
Open the door!
他在尿到你身上之后真的很高兴
He’s real cheerful once he warms up to you.
不知道他数到多少了
I don’t know how high this one can count.
六条密西西比河…
Six Mississippi…
七条密西西比河…
seven Mississippi…
八条密西西比河…
eight Mississippi…
九条密西西比河…
nine Mississippi…
拿了些婴儿食品和婴儿面纸
Got some baby grub, baby wipes.
还有尿布 是一次性的
Got them diapers, them disposable kind.
另外还有一包气球
I got me a packet of balloons.
是那种形状滑稽的吗
They blow up into funny shapes?
不 只是圆形的
No. Just circular.
朱尼尔在哪
Say…where’s Junior?
-你没把他放进来吗 -我以为…
-Didn’t you put him in? -I thought…
我们把他留在哪了
Where did we leave him?

No!
我的宝贝
My baby!
八百零一条密西西比河
Eight hundred one Mississippi.
八百条密西西比河…
Eight hundred Mississippi…
朱尼尔
Junior!
我们来了
We’re on the way!
七百九十一…
Seven hundred and ninety-one…
噢 去他的
Aw, bullshit!
七百九十条密西西比河…
Seven hundred and ninety-aught Mississippi…
七百八十七条密西西比河…
Seven hundred eighty-seven Mississippi…
哦 宝贝 哦 宝贝
Oh, baby! Oh, baby.
七百八十五条密西西比河…
Seven hundred eighty-five Mississippi…
保证我们决不会扔下他 盖尔
Promise we ain’t never gonna leave him, Gale.
我们决不会再扔下他 艾沃
We ain’t never gonna give him up again, Evelle.
他现在是我们的小盖尔·朱尼尔
He’s our little Gale Junior now.
艾德…
Ed…
我知道…
I realize…
我现在无法给你太多安慰…
I can’t be much of a comfort to you now…
但我还是要说
but let me just say this.
你会感觉到一个好得多的…
You’ll feel a whole lot better…
-我不想感觉更好 -亲爱的
-I don’t want to feel better. -Honey.
我不再关心自己的事
I don’t care about myself anymore.
我不再关心我们的事
I don’t care about us anymore.
我只想要内森·朱尼尔安全回来
I just want Nathan Junior back safe.
我明白
I know that.
如果我们不能找回他 我都不想活下去了
If we don’t get him back, I don’t want to go on living.
即使我们找回了他 我也不想和你一起生活
Even if we do get him back, I don’t want to live with you.
我…我想我依然爱你
I…I guess I still love you, Hi.
我…我知道是这样
I…I know I do.
我根本没有怪你
I ain’t even blamin’ you.
整件事都太疯狂了 而且整件事都是我的主意
The whole thing was crazy, and the whole thing was my idea.
实际上…我该负大部分责任
Factually, I bear a large percentage…
让我说完
Let me finish.
从那些逃犯带走内森直到现在…
Ever since those jailbirds took Nathan…
我一直在想 我不会为自己感到自豪
I been doin’ some thinkin’, and I ain’t too proud of myself.
哪怕是亚历桑那太太也比我做得更好…
Even if Mrs. Arizona had more than she could handle…
我是个对着美国宪法
I was a police officer sworn to uphold
正式宣过誓的警♥察♥
the Constitution of the United States.
你辞职之前我们一直…
You resigned before we ever…
那不是重点 嗨
That ain’t the point, Hi.
我们配不上内森·朱尼尔…
We don’t deserve Nathan Junior…
比那些逃犯好不了多少
any more than those jailbirds do.
如果我不那么自私 而你不那么不负责任…
If I’m as selfish and irresponsible as you…
你没那么糟
You’re not that bad.
如果我象你一样糟 我们还能给对方什么
If I’m as bad as you, what good are we to each other?
你和我都太不现实了
You and me’s just a fool’s paradise.

-那就是她了 -没错
-There she is. -Yep.
让我们去干♥她♥
Well, let’s do her.
我们要带着盖尔·朱尼尔一起去吗
What are we gonna do with Gale Junior?
他留在这
He stays here.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
假如我们到里面去是自杀呢
Suppose we go in there and get ourselves killed?
要过好几个小时他才会发现
It would be hours before he gets discovered.
好了 乡巴佬们 这是抢劫
All right, you hayseeds, it’s a stickup!
大家都别动
Everybody freeze.
全都趴到地上
Everybody down on the ground.
到底要怎样 小伙子
Well, which is it, young feller?
是要我别动还是趴到地上
You want I should freeze or get down on the ground?
我是想说 如果我不动就不能趴下去
I mean to say, if’n I freeze, I can’t rightly drop.
如果我趴下去 我就得动
If’n I drop, I’m gonna be in motion.
-闭嘴 -好吧
-Shut up! -OK, then.
全都趴到地上
Everybody down on the ground!
忘了那句”都别动”
Forget that part about freezing, now.
-在他们都趴下之前 -你们都听到了吗
-Till they get down there. -Y’all hear that, don’t you?
想装满它吗 伙计
Want to fill this up, partner?
我们必须…妈的
We gotta…Shit!
那些出纳都去哪了
Where’d all the tellers go?
趴在这呢 先生
Down here, sir.
他们都照你的命令趴下了 盖尔
They’re on the ground like you commanded, Gale.
我告诉过你别叫我的名字
I told you not to use my damn name.
你就不能试着忘掉它吗
Can’t you try to keep from forgetting that?
包括你的化名吗
Not even your code name?
哦 是的 是的 我的化名
Oh, yeah, yeah. My code name.
你们听到没有 我们是用的化名
Y’all hear that? We’re using code names.
我们准备开始大扫荡了
We’re just about ready to begin the robbery proper!
快点 该死的乡巴佬
Hurry up, you dang hayseed!
好了 你们现在都知道这里是怎么工作的了
All right. Now, y’all know how this here works.
那边戴着红帽子的乡巴佬…
And that hayseed over there with the red hat…
他是班长
he’s the monitor.
是的 没错
OK, you betcha.
我要你们在地上趴十分钟
I want you to stay flat for ten full minutes!
我们也许会在五分钟内回来查看
We might just come back in five to check.
这样我们就能知道你们是否听话
That’s for us to know, and y’all to find out.
如果有人在五分钟内站起来就要他好看
Anyone found bipedal in five wears his ass for a hat.
那老家伙分散了我的注意力…
That old-timer threw off my concentration…
否则会更顺利
otherwise, it would’ve gone smoother.
看看 盖尔 我们干得不赖
Shoot, Gale, we done good.
我们该把它分成三份
This ought to split up nice three ways.
该死的 你总是这么糊里糊涂
God damn it! You never leave a man behind!
-宝宝在哪 -宝宝在哪
-Where’s the baby? -Where’s the baby?
该死的 我们还争得不够吗
God damn it! Ain’t we got enough to contend with?
我不知道 夫人
I don’t know, ma’am.
你永远是这么健忘
You never leave a man behind!
麦克唐纳太太 我非常担心他
Miz McDunnough, I’m worried sick about him!
等等 H·I 别这么着急
Hold on, H.I. Don’t be such a hothead!
H·I
H.I.!
麦克唐纳太太
Miz McDunnough!
-让我们一起去 -求你了
-Let us come with you! -Please!
那也是我们的孩子
It’s our baby, too!
他是什么人
What is he?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章独家新闻
下一篇文章孤独的幸存者
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!