我们必须在黎明前杀死新娘
We must kill the bride by dawn.
我们完蛋了 彻底完蛋了
We’re fucked. I mean, we are so fucked.
冷静点 先解决问题
Calm down. Work the problem.
我们应该用监控摄像头
We should use the security cameras.
你不尊重传统
You have no respect for tradition.
不 她说得对
No, she’s right.
要是曾祖父有摄像头
Don’t you think Great-Grandfather
难道他不会用吗
would’ve used the security cameras if he had them?
他在摄像头问世前出生又不是传统
I mean, it’s not tradition that he was born before cameras.
这太愚蠢了
That’s… that’s stupid.
没错
Exactly.
时代改变了
Times change.
说起这个 我能用本世纪制♥造♥的武器吗
Speaking of which, may I please use a weapon made this century?
-我的包里有一把枪 -是吗
– I have a gun in my purse. – You do?
不 不 我们得用曾祖父的武器
No. No. We use Great-Grandfather’s.
这是传统
That’s tradition.
你们总是挑来拣去
You pick and choose. Pick and choose.
至少你没让我们戴那些愚蠢的面具
At least you’re not making us wear those fucking masks.
没错 那是爸爸的主意
Oh, no. That was Dad’s idea.
八十年代的风格
It was the ’80s.
-必须保持对传统的敬畏 -够了 姐姐
– Our reverence must not wane. – Goddammit, Sis!
我们要是不找到她
If we don’t find her
在黎明前举♥行♥仪式 我们都会死
and perform the ritual before dawn, we’re all dead.
托尼 带上丹尼尔去打开摄像头
Tony, take Daniel and turn on the cameras.
其他人分头行动 找找亚历克斯
Everyone else fan out, and somebody find Alex.
天啊
Jesus.
操 操
Fucking shit. Fuck.
快 亚历克斯
Come on, Alex.
监控 监控
Monitors. Monitors.
好了
Okay.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
靠 靠 靠 靠
Shit, shit, shit, shit.
你姑姑总是执着于细节
Your aunt always gets lost in the details.
谁在乎我们怎么找到她
Who gives a shit how we find her?
我完全同意
I agree completely.
-看来不止是我们这么想 -什么
– Looks like we’re not the only ones. – What?
有人打开摄像头了
Someone turned on the cameras.
是亚历克斯
Alex.
开门 快开门
Open doors. Open fucking doors.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
让开
Move.
恐怕我做不到
I’m afraid I can’t do that.
那些弹♥药♥只是展品
The ammunition is display only.
你以为我真的那么愚蠢…
Now, did you really think I would be stupid enough to…
干得好
Fuck yeah!
开门 亚历克斯
Open the door, Alex!
她在这里
She’s in here!
快他妈开门
Open the goddamn door!
该死 亚历克斯
Goddammit, Alex!
开门
Open this door!
不 不
No, no. Hey, no!
你要是不帮我们 就滚蛋
If you’re not gonna help us, get the hell out.
你♥他♥妈♥别伤害她
You fucking leave her alone!
明白了吗
You understand me?
-亚历克斯 -她是我妻子
– Alex! – That’s my wife!
亚历克斯
Alex.
亚历克斯 你不必这么做
Alex, you don’t have to do this.
亚历克斯
Alex.

Okay.
天啊 天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God.
我明白
I know, I know.
-我明白 -你得帮我 你得帮我
– I know. – You gotta help me. You gotta help me.
-她是我的一切 -我明白
– She’s everything to me. – I know.
我们会救她出去
We’ll get her out.
-谢谢你 拜托 -我保证
– Okay, thank you. Please. – I promise.
你是哪边的
Whose side are you on?
我分散了他的注意力 不是吗
I distracted him, didn’t I?
选吧
Call it.
谁他妈在乎
Fucking who cares?
反面 你搬头
Tails. You take the head.
该死
Goddammit.
-等等 我得拿上我的枪 -回来再拿吧
– Wait, wait. I gotta get my gun. – Just come back for it.
快点
Move your ass!
我搬的部分比较重 父亲
I’m carrying the heavy part, Father.
多年的酗酒和吸毒已经造成了苦果
Years of alcohol and drug abuse have taken a toll.
-天啊 -天啊
– Oh, my God. – Oh, my God.
-我不明白是怎么回事 -没事
– I don’t understand what’s going on. – Okay. Okay.
你要保持安静 好吗
I need you to be quiet, okay?
我根本不是女仆
Look, I’m not even a maid.
勒多马斯先生只是喜欢我的舞姿
Mr. Le Domas, he just likes the way I dance.
我们换一下位置
Okay, let’s swap places.
他们在找我 不是找你
Yeah, cause they’re looking for me, they’re not looking for you.
快 快
So, come on. Come on.
-拜托 -她在这里
– Please. – She’s over here!
-她在这里 在这里 -不 不
– She’s here! She’s over here! – No, no, no, no.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
救我 拜托
Help me, please.
-靠 -拜托
– Shit. – Please.

Shit.
托尼
Tony.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们想让他回归家族
We’re trying to bring him back to us.
先生
Sir.
天啊
Oh, man.
我没能修复安全系统
I was unable to repair the security system.
门窗现在都开着
The doors and windows remain unlocked.
恐怕多拉被压扁了 先生
And I’m afraid that Dora has been crushed, sir.
在升降机里
By the dumbwaiter.
《无人生还》是著名英国推理小说作家
阿加莎·克里斯蒂的名作
无人生还
And then there were none.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
她要干掉我们所有人
She’s taking us all out.
-她是怎么做到的 -亲爱的
– How’s she doing this? – Sweetheart.
这没道理 贝基
It doesn’t make sense, Becky.
-她只是个金发小妞 我不… -托尼
– She’s a little blonde twig, and I don’t… – Tony.
你休息一会儿
Take a minute.
就一小会儿
But just a minute.
我们不能让她跑出去 我们得守住门
We can’t let her get out. We’ve got to guard the doors.
他迷失了自我
He lost his way.
你根本不应该让他离开我们
You should never have let him leave us.
你说什么
Excuse me?
他和我一直都很相似
He and I have always been so much alike.
我知道那姑娘会抽出那张牌
I knew the girl would draw that card,
他会面临和我一样的选择
and that he would face the same choice I faced.
鬼扯
Horse shit.
没人料得到今晚会这样
None of us expected to be doing this tonight.
我早上八点还要打高尔夫呢
I got a tee time at eight.
而且你可能没注意到
And, in case you didn’t notice,
这对他来说根本算不上选择
it wasn’t much of a choice for him.
他一开始就在帮她
He’s been helping her from the get-go.
-他恨我们 -不
– He hates us. – No.
他只是害怕真实的自己
He’s simply afraid of who he truly is.
如同我过去一样
Like I was.
你根本想象不出那天晚上
You’ll never know how it felt that night
我得知我唯一爱过的男人必须死的感受
to be told that the only man that I’d ever loved had to die.
但我不应该反抗的
But I should not have fought it.
我应该亲手杀了查尔斯的
I should have killed Charles myself.
亚历克斯还来得及做正确的事
There’s still time for Alex to do the right thing.
他只需要接受真♥相♥
He only has to accept the truth.
什么真♥相♥
What truth is that?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章卢斯
下一篇文章天才瑞普利
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!