-你…你是把他们杀了吗 -没有 只加了一点
– Did you… Did you just kill ’em? – No, I just gave them a nip.
我上网查过 他们只会闹一周肚子 没事的
I Googled it. They’ll shit weird for a week, but they’ll be fine.
-别担心 我也会让亚历克斯脱身的 -去找他们
– Don’t worry, I’ll get Alex out too. – Find them!
我们不必…
We don’t have…
我就知道你会帮我
I knew you’d help me.
我没有
I didn’t.
我只知道 得有人出来断了这个传统
All I knew was, at some point, somebody had to burn it all down.
从未想到会是我
Never thought it’d be me.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
让开
Get out of the way.
夏丽蒂
Charity.
你真的不在乎我会不会死
You really don’t care if I die.
你不必…
You don’t have to…
丹尼尔 丹尼尔 丹尼尔
Daniel. Daniel. Daniel.
快走
Go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你想去哪啊 贱♥人♥
Where do you think you’re going, bitch?
你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁
Who the fuck do you think you are?
我们家经受过比你更糟的事
Our family’s weathered worse than you.
你不过是又一个祭品
You’re just another sacrifice.
又一只羊
You’re another goat.
去他的祭坛
Fuck the altar.
我就在这里动手
I’m gonna do it right here.
格蕾丝
Grace?
丹尼尔 丹尼尔 丹尼尔
Daniel. Daniel. Daniel.
看着我 天啊 看着我
Look at me. Oh, my God. Look at me.
我得辩解一下 有一阵没练过了
In my defense, it’s been a while.
别死 别死
Don’t go. Don’t go, okay?
丹尼尔 别死 我需要你 别死
Daniel, don’t go! Don’t go! I need you, Daniel! Don’t go!
我今早说的话是认真的
I meant what I said this morning.
我还以为你会成为新的我
I thought you were gonna be the new me.
但我不会让你害了我家
But I’m not gonna let you hurt my family!
你可以去死了
You can die.
你根本不配有家
You don’t deserve a family.
谁要你们家
Fuck your family.
你们家去死吧
Fuck your fucking family!
格蕾丝
Grace.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我也很抱歉
Yeah, I’m sorry too.
丹尼尔死了
Daniel’s dead.
这之后你不会和我在一起了 对不对
You won’t be with me after this, will you?
亚历克斯
Alex…
亚历克斯
Alex.
亚历克斯
Alex.
-你弄疼我了 -她在这里
– You’re hurting me. – She’s in here!
不 求你了 不要
No, please, no, no!
不要
Please!
放开我
Let me go!
好样的
Attaboy.
贝基
Becky.
马上就要日出了 我们必须现在动手
The sun is about to rise! We must do it now!
你的两个儿子该加入我们了
It is time for your boys to take their place.
伟大的主 救我们脱离过去的错误和妄想
Deliver us, O mighty one, from all past error and delusion.
我们踏上了黑暗之路
That, having set our foot upon the path of darkness,
我们的决心不会动摇
we may not weaken in our resolve.
但有您的帮助 智慧和力量就会成长
But, with thy assistance, grow in wisdom and strength.
撒旦万岁
Hail Satan!
撒旦万岁
Hail Satan!
撒旦万岁
Hail Satan!
撒旦万岁
Hail Satan.
撒旦万岁
Hail Satan.
撒旦万岁
Hail Satan.
撒旦万岁
Hail Satan.

No.
游戏输了
It is lost.
原谅我们
Forgive us.
什么也没发生
Nothing’s happening.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道 全是胡说八道
I fucking knew it. It’s all bullshit.
格蕾丝
Grace.
那…
So, what…
我们怎么处理她
What should we do about her?
我知道太迟了
I know it is too late.
但我不会再让你失望了
But I will not fail you again.
这女孩还是要死
The girl still dies!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
谁想玩个游戏
Who wants to play a game?
该玩捉迷藏啦
It’s time for hide and seek.
♪ 跑 跑 跑 ♪
♪ Run, run, run ♪
♪ 跑去藏起来 ♪
♪ Time to run and hide ♪
♪ 跑 跑 跑 ♪
♪ Run, run, run ♪

Fuck.
♪ 我会找到你 ♪
♪ And now I’m going to find you ♪
我想你是对的
I think you were right.
♪ 你逃进黑暗中 ♪
♪ You scurry off into the darkness ♪
♪ 快呀 我在你身后 ♪
♪ Hurry, I’m behind you ♪
勒贝尔先生 我收回那句话
Mr. Le Bail, I take it back.
♪ 别 出 声 ♪
♪ Don’t you speak ♪
我想回家
I wanna go home.
♪ 捉 迷 藏 ♪
♪ Hide and seek ♪

Fuck!
躲起来 躲起来
Hide! Hide!
♪ 溜进地窖 ♪
♪ Tiptoe to the cellar
♪ 或者爬进床底 ♪
♪ Or crawl under your bed ♪
♪ 无论你逃到哪里 ♪
♪ Anywhere you’ve fled ♪
♪ 我会找到你 ♪
♪ I am going to find you ♪
♪ 躲进阴影里 ♪
♪ Stay inside the shadows ♪
♪ 男孩女孩们 ♪
♪ All you girls and boys ♪
♪ 千万别出声 ♪
♪ Don’t you make a noise ♪
不 我每件事都做对了
No! I did everything right.
♪ 不然我会找到你 ♪
♪ Or I am going to find you ♪
♪ 跑 跑 跑 ♪
♪ Run, run, run ♪
我按规则玩了
I played by the rules.
♪ 悄悄靠近猎物 ♪
♪ Creep up on my prey ♪
一切在我掌控之…
And I’m in control…
♪ 跑 跑 跑 ♪
♪ Run, run, run ♪
♪ 夜晚悄悄溜走 ♪
♪ Stalk the night away ♪
♪ 你可以跑进夜色 ♪
♪ You can scuttle off into the night ♪
♪ 但你身后会是谁 ♪
♪ But what will be behind you ♪
♪ 别 出 声 ♪
♪ Don’t you speak ♪
♪ 捉 迷 藏 ♪
♪ Hide and seek… ♪
不 别走
No, don’t leave.
别离开我 亲爱的 我真的很抱歉
Don’t leave me, honey. Honey, I’m really sorry.
-我不想死 -我也不想 你个自私鬼
– I don’t wanna die. But… – Neither did I, you selfish fuck.
不 我和他们不一样 不一样
No, I’m not like them. I’m not like them.
♪ 滴 滴 答 ♪
♪ Tick, tick, tock ♪
我和他们不一样 你让我变得更好 亲爱的
I’m not like them. No, you made me better, honey.
而且他没要我的命
And he’s not taking me.
♪ 快跑进黑暗中 ♪
Hasten off into the black ♪
对吧
Right?
我有重来的机会 亲爱的
I get a do-over, sweetie.
都是因为你 对吧 亲爱的
And that’s because of you. Yeah? Sweetie?
格蕾丝 我真的很害怕
Grace, I’m really scared.
别他妈碰我
Don’t fucking touch me.
好 不碰
No, okay.
♪ 十 九 八 ♪
♪ Ten, nine, eight ♪
亚历克斯
Alex.
♪ 七 六 ♪
♪ Seven, six ♪
什么
Yeah?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章卢斯
下一篇文章天才瑞普利
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!