We’re going to the pub.
我不能去
I can’t.
我在替约翰尼照看红毛
I’m watching Red Dog for Johnny boy.
他嘴里是什么
What is in his mouth?
把它给我
Hey! Give me that.
把我的毛线还来
Bring back my bloody yarn!
红毛 红毛
Red! Red!
你好 小猫
Hello, kitty.
走吧 快走
Hey, hey. Go on, take off.
红猫是种可怕的动物吧
Red Cat was an horrendous animal, no?
他 怎么说呢
He was – how do you say? –
蹂躏过很多狗
a destroyer of many pooches.
你在对我的猫做什么
Hey, what are you doing to my cat?
没什么 我
Nothing. I…
怎么回事
What’s going on?
这只猫想要攻击我
Oh, this cat tried to attack me.
肯定是闻到了我身上红毛的味道
It must smell Red Dog on me.
访客得停在路上 这是规矩
Visitors have to park on the road. It’s a rule.
抱歉 克里比奇先生
Sorry, Mr Cribbage.
规矩就是规矩 格雷小姐
Rules are rules, Miss Grey.
公♥司♥雇了这群流氓之后
With all the riffraff the company’s hiring
只有规矩能把人跟动物区分开了
it’s only rules that separate us from the animals.
晚安 克里比奇先生
Goodnight, Mr Cribbage.
他是停车场的的看管人
He’s the caretaker of the park.
我尽量不惹他发火
I’m trying not to get on his bad side.
他还有不发火的时候呢
Does he have a good side?
-请 -谢谢
– There you are. – Thank you.
给你♥他♥妈♥的灯关了 蠢蛋
Turn your bloody lights off, ya nongs!
我看不见了
Oi! I can’t see!
那究竟是什么
What the hell is that?
藏起来 是我的狗
Hide. It’s my dog.
毛儿啊 你需要上一课了
You, dog, be needing an ed-u-cation.
给你看点东西吧
Hey, can I show you something?
小心点儿
Careful.
几年前 有个老伙计 庄波·斯迈特
So a few years back, this old dude, Jumbo Smelt,
就在那游泳
was swimming right out there
然后他被大白鲨袭击了
and he got attacked by a great white.
咬住了他的腿 把他拖进水里
Bit him in the leg and pulled him under.
-他死了吗 -没有 没死
– Did he die? – No, no.
鲨鱼把他吐了出来 不喜欢他的味道
The shark spat him out, didn’t like the way he tasted.
要是你认识庄波就不会感到意外了
Not a surprise if you knew Jumbo.
缝了七十三针才把他的腿接回去
It took 73 stitches to get his leg sewed back together.
太可怕了
That’s awful.
没人再在那游泳了
Hey, no-one swims out there anymore.
你常常还能看见鲨鱼游来游去
Most days you can still see the shark swimming back and forth.
见得次数多了 大伙儿给他起了个名字
He’s been spotted so often the boys have given him a name.
英国海军中将 世界著名海军统帅
被誉为”英国皇家海军之魂”
-叫什么 -纳尔逊勋爵
– Mmm? – Lord Nelson.
我什么也没看见
I don’t see anything.
也许我们应该去深一点儿的地方
Maybe we should go out a bit deeper.
-那是什么 -什么
– What’s that? – What?!
-没什么 -这可不好笑
– Nothing. – It’s not funny!
也许他睡了
Maybe he’s asleep.
鲨鱼不睡觉
Sharks don’t sleep.
他们总是游走 像你一样
They have to keep moving, just like you,
一个地方待不上两年
Mr Never Lived More Than Two Years in the Same Place.
-你说我是鲨鱼吗 -也许吧
– Are you calling me a shark? – Maybe.
不对 你误会我了
Nah, you got me wrong.
游走是因为我浪漫
Moving is part of my romantic nature.
你只是害怕
You’re just scared.
害怕 怕什么
Scared? Of what?
怕找到那个值得停留的事物
Of finding something worth staying in one place for.
我把钥匙留在车里
I left the keys in the car
门也微开着
I left the door ajar
我不想孤身一人
I didn’t want to be alone
这些日日夜夜
These are the days and the nights
甜蜜羞涩至极
At these sweet humbling heights
而我知道它曾是家
And I know it used to be home…
赶走我 我会整天属于你
Well, whisk me away I’ll be yours for a day
我们可以在天国之地徜徉
In heavenly fields we can roam…
你是我洁白的爱
Whoa, oh, oh You’re my clean white love
你是我洁白的爱
Whoa, oh, oh You’re my clean white love
你在做什么 你在做什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你在对我做什么
What are ya doing to me?
你在对我的脑袋做什么
What are you doing to my head?
你是我洁白的爱
Whoa, oh, oh You’re my clean white love
你是如此洁白的爱
Whoa, oh, oh You’re too clean white love
早上我付出我的心
I give my heart on the morning…
人人都在找寻一个位置
Everybody’s looking for a fix, hey
卖♥♥给我一点踪迹
Sell me a sign
我会切断电♥话♥线
I’ll cut the telephone line
只为保持期望依然
Just to keep expectations alive…
感觉很盲目
The feeling is blind
尽管我往上爬 你看似神圣
Though I climbed up You’re looking divine
直接卖♥♥给我
Sell me it straight…
继续打破规矩
Keep on breaking the rules, ohh
你是我洁白的爱
Whoa, oh, oh You’re my clean white love
你是如此洁白的爱
Whoa, oh, oh You’re too clean white love
你在做什么 你在做什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你在对我做什么
What are ya doing to me?
你在对我的脑袋做什么
What are you doing to my head?
你是我洁白的爱
Whoa, oh, oh You’re my clean white love
你是如此洁净
Whoa, oh, oh, you’re too clean…
对 红毛那会儿就是媒婆
Yep, Red was a real matchmaker, alright.
红毛是我邂逅贝拉 我家媳妇的红娘
Red Dog is reason I met my most Bella wife.
你们还记得吗 就是红毛中弹的那天
Do you remember? It was the day Red Dog was shot.
-他中弹过? -是的
– Red Dog was shot? – Oh, yes,
在他和红猫第一次激烈的争斗之后
After his first great fight with Red Cat.
-为什么有人要枪击他 -因为他赢了
– Why would anyone shoot him? – Because he won.
不对 那次争斗他没能打赢红猫
No, he did not win his first fight with Red Cat,
但红毛不是一只普通的狗
but Red Dog was not a normal poochie.
他很聪明 非常非常聪明
He was smart, very, very smart,
还很勇敢
and brave.
狗不得出入
走开 走开 肮脏下流的臭狗
Get out! Get! You dirty, filthy, whoring hound!
开往丹皮尔
-约翰尼 -什么事
– Johnny boy! – Yeah?
电♥话♥
Phone.
你好
Hello.
他在这
He’s over here!
伙计
Hey, buddy. Hey.
他们对你下了什么毒手
Oh, what have they done to you?
伤的重吗
Ohh. What do you think?
我可以止血 但是我们得把它送到兽医那里去
I can stop the bleeding, but ‘we have to get him to a vet.
那得要四个小时
That’s four hours.
我开车只要三个半小时 伙计
Three and a half, mate, the way I drive.
你敢死一个给我看看 你这该死的狗
Don’t you dare die on me, you damn dog.
你不许死
Don’t you dare die.
你会没事的
You’re OK.
你觉得是谁下的手
So, who do you think did it?
魔鬼克里比奇
Evil Cribbages.
他们以烟草为生 他们不喜欢小狗
They live on pig snouts and they hate the doggies.
你怎么知道他有把步♥枪♥
What makes you think he has a rifle?
-我知道 -你怎么知道的
– I know. – How do you know that?
在庄波·斯迈特被咬掉腿之后
After Jumbo Smelt was eaten in the leg
所有的男人都带着枪
all the men with gun…
去猎杀鲨鱼
…went out to kill the sharky.
我真高兴他们没把它杀死
I’m glad they didn’t kill it.
为什么
Why?
你不知道何时会需要一只鲨鱼
You never know when you might need a shark.
天啊 你需要一条鲨鱼做什么
What in God’s red earth would you need a shark for?
比如说你在晴朗的清晨醒来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!