Say you woke up one fine morning
没觉得怎么美好
and didn’t find it so fine.
那么被一只鲨鱼吃掉之后 就能感觉出来
Being eaten by a shark is rather a memorabie way to go.
如果你能笑一笑 就不会说这种话了
You would not talk this way if you laugh once in a while.
我笑过
I laugh.
-从来没有过 -他说的对 伙计
– Never. – He’s right, mate.
我都没听你大声笑过
I’ve never even heard you chuckle.
只是你没注意过罢了
Maybe you haven’t noticed,
但丹皮尔又不是该死的马戏团
but Dampier’s no three-ring bloody circus, is it?
在我的家乡阿布鲁齐村庄
In my home Village of Abruzzi
永远充满了欢歌♥笑语
there was always laughter, always.
我甚至都不认为有阿布鲁齐
I don’t even think there is an Abruzzi.
你大概是来自于阿尔巴尼亚破烂镇
You probably come from some piss-ugly town in Albania
想要经过那里
and are trying to pass.
瓦努斯基
Vannoski!
这一点都不可笑
That is not funny.
尤里·瓦努斯基
Yuri Vannoski.
迪米特里·瓦努斯基
Dimitri Vannoski.
织衣婆
Knitter.
-你叫我什么 -织衣婆
– What did you call me? – I called you a knitter!
什么样的男人会织毛衣
What kind of a man knits a sweater?
闭嘴 让红毛安静安静 看在上帝的份上
Shut up! Give Red Dog some peace, for God sakes!
没关系 没事的
It’s OK. It’ll be OK.
他很幸运
Well, he got lucky.
子弹没伤到骨头
The bullets missed the bone.
我把子弹留给你们
I saved them for you.
看看
Well, look at that.
-它需要待多久 -几个小时
– How long will he need to stay? – Just a couple of hours.
我请客 伙计们
It’s my shout, boys.
你还好吧
You alright?
红毛需要两周才能回家
Red’s gonna need to come back in two weeks.
-路途真♥他♥妈♥远 -是啊
– That’s a long bloody drive. – Yeah.
我可以试着帮你拆线
I could try and take the stitches out for you.
不用
No.
我来
I will take him.
这是我的荣幸
It would be an honour.
两周后
白♥痴♥ 白♥痴♥ 白♥痴♥
Idiota, Idiota, Idiota!
三周后
他的鼻子 是 非常干
His nose, it is, uh, very dry.
我睡不着觉
I cannot sleep.
四周后
是的 一条虫子
Yes, a worm.
一条大白虫子
A big white worm.
五周后
很抱歉他们上次给你用了灌肠剂
I am sorry they give you enema last time.
这次我发誓要约她出来
This time I promise to ask her out.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Ok, ok, ok.
我能约到她 就把这大块肉给你
I ask her out and give you big meat, huh?
不 得事成之后
No. After.
我没看见什么玻璃
I can’t see any glass.
我想知道 改天
I wonder, you know, sometime,
我们也许可以一起出去
I and you together maybe…
你是在约我吗
Are you asking me out?
我愿意
I do.

Arggh!
已售出
怎么了
Well?
是的 我 文森梓·艾尔贝图·吉若罗摩
Yes, I, Vincenzio Albeto Girolomo,
约你贝拉·罗莎 出去
ask you, Bella Rosa, out.
为我的贝拉·罗莎
A round of drinks on me
和贝罗·柴尔德·乔瓦尼以及红毛 干一杯
for my Bella Rosa, my Bello Child Giovanni and Red Dog.
他曾救过我的命 不开玩笑
He saved my life once. True.
是吗 当时什么情况
Yeah? How did he do that?
大家落脚在那片土地
Everyone that ends up in this part of the country
因为他们逃避一些东西
has something they’re running away from.
等等
Hang on.
穷团潦倒 伤心欲绝
Lack of money, broken heart,
暴♥力♥行事 灰心丧气
violent acts, loss of hope.
我们都有一个不为人所知的故事
We all have a story we left behind.
十年前 我的老婆和闺女丧生车祸
10 years ago, my wife and girl were killed in an auto accident
我是驾驶员
when I was driving.
天哪 真遗憾
Oh, Jesus, I… I’m sorry.
瓦努说的是实情
What Vanno said was true.
我 我几年都没有大笑过了
I… I hadn’t laughed in years.
我在一个晴朗的早晨醒来
Then one fine morning I woke up
没觉得怎么美好
and I didn’t find it so fine.
你好 庄波
Oh, g’day, Jumbo.
我神经衰弱 伤疤痛
Couldn’t stand a drink
想来喝一杯 可以吧
for me poor nerves and me throbbing scar, could you?
别担心 庄波
No worries, Jumbo.
可怕的东西都跳动一晚上了
Throbbing something horrible all night.
我今天早上听到了什么
And what do I hear this morning?
我的天敌 纳尔逊勋爵
Me old nemesis. Lord Nelson.
回到了汉森的小海湾
is back off Hansen’s Cove,
轻松愉快地游来游去
swimming back and forth, carefree as a kiss.
我觉得就像该死的胡克上尉
I feel like Captain bloody Hook.
伙计 你能帮我们从冰箱里拿盒冰吗
Hey, mate, can you grab us a cold one out of the esky?
你好 伙计
Oh, g’day, mate.
接着
Get it!
你去哪了 你这个懒骨头鱼
Where are you, you lazy-arse fish?
滚开 杂种 那是我的牛排
Hey, get out of it, you mongrel! That’s my steak!
快把牛排放下
Drop that steak!
乔考 快跑
Jocko! Get out!
鲨鱼
Shark!
快点跑 回来 乔考
Faster! Get in, Jocko!
你想死吗 快扔掉那块牛排
Do you want to die? Get rid of the steak!
快上来
Get in!
你没事吧
You alright?
若不是红毛和那大块烤好的牛肉
Wasn’t for Red Dog and that prime hunk of red meat,
那就还得找个鱼饵
you’d be looking at fish bait.
男洗手间 故障
有人吗
Hello?
女洗手间
使用中
等等 等一等
Oh. Uh. Wait. Wait a second. Uh…
真够绅士的啊
A gentleman.
我有四个姐妹
Four sisters.
抱歉 抱歉
Oh, yeah, sorry. Sorry.
是的
Yeah.
他们发生了什么事
So, whatever happened to them?
-谁 -南希和约翰
– Who? – Nancy and John.
一 二 三 四弦吉他
Uno, dos, one, two, tres, cuatro.
上来 上来 上来
Up, up, up, up.
不要放那首歌♥
Not that song!
让一下 伙计们
Excuse me, guys.
这就对了 这就对了 这就对了
Oh, here we go, here we go, here we go.
演讲 演讲 演讲 演讲
Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech!
演讲 不 不 不 不 不 不
Speech! No. No, no, no, no, no.
你们以为我为什么站上来 谈论天气吗
What do you think I’m standing up here for, the weather?
-天气怎么样啊 -很热
– How’s the weather? – Hot!
你们这帮家伙都不知道
Now, most of you blokes have no idea
我们今晚在庆祝些什么
what we’re celebrating here tonight.
你们听说了这里有免费的啤酒和食物
You heard there was free beer and food
晚上嗅着味就来了 像帮蝗虫
and you came swarming out of the night like locusts.
他当兄弟还是不错的
He’s not a bad bloke for a seppo.
但我今晚想告诉你们一些
But I’m here to tell you there’s something deeper
意义深刻的事情
going on here tonight.
我们正在庆祝我生命中特别的时刻
We’re celebrating a unique moment in my life.
-我要落地生根了 -他嗑药了吗
– Sedentariness. – Did he say he was on drugs?
没有 不过我想他是当了教士
Nah, I think he’s joining the priesthood.
我在丹皮尔已经呆了两年零一天了
Now, I’ve been in Dampier two years and one day.
那是我生命中
That is one day longer than I’ve ever been
待的最长久的地方
in any single place my whole life.
你也许会问为什么 为什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!