Inside your amateurish attempt at a fagade of a sham of a travesty of a veneer of a castle
在你们用三脚猫功夫 盖出来的山寨城♥堡♥立面里
is a gorgeous wanted criminal.
藏着个楚楚动人的通缉犯
I hereby command that all of you exit the premises and surrender post haste!
我特此命令你们所有人离开现场 并立刻投降
Fail to comply, and you will never see these two again.
若不服从 你们将再也见不到这两个人
You have until three…
我数到三
One…!

Two…!

I lied! Charge!
骗你们的 进攻
Am I the person you want?
我是你要的人吗
Yes. Yes, you are.
对 就是你
Though I don’t know if you’re a person or a vision of beauty,
虽然我不确定你是真人 或是一个
some kind of angelic… thing with wings…
美丽的幻影 某种长着翅膀像天使的东西
angelic wing thing.
带翼天使之类的
I will come with you. But only after you release my friends.
我可以跟你走 但条件是先放了我的朋友
Do it. Do it!
快照做 快照做
Now. Here’s the good news.
现在宣布一个好消息
It’s my birthday and you are going to be the belle of the ball.
今天是我生日 你将成为舞会上众人的焦点
The invitation sounds great, really. But…
这份邀请听起来很棒 真的 但
It wasn’t an invitation, more of an order.
这不是邀请 而是命令
Prepare the lady’s carriage.
为小姐备马车
She said she doesn’t wanna go, Average.
她说她不想去舞会 平庸男
Ave-voo-rahj. Don’t troll me, troll.
是 痞英勇 别故意引战 侏儒
So rude!
真没礼貌
I couldn’t agree more! Subjects these clays. Now, shall we?
完全同意 我美丽的臣民啊 好了 要走了吗
Get her!
抓住她
You hold off the guards, and I’ll get her out of here.
你拖住卫兵 我带她离开这里
No, I’m faster! You stay here and buy us time.
不 我速度比较快 你留在这争取时间
Here’s a thought. Stop fighting…and fight!
不如这样吧 都别吵了 开始战斗
What’s the plan?
现在怎么办
Let’s rescue Red Shoes.
营救红鞋
Like the old days, guys.
就像过去一样 各位
Arthur!
亚瑟
Can we get this over with, they’re just dwarfs.
到底要多久 不过是一群矮人
Hey. Did you guys hear something?
你们有听见什么吗
Come on!
快啊
Hi guards, are we taking a break?
嗨 卫兵们 现在是中场休息吗
Well FYI
跟你们说一声
THEY’RE GETTING AWAY!
我要的人逃走了
Who’s throwing vegetables? Huh?
是谁用蔬菜丢我的
Yeah! You just got Merlin’d!
你中了梅林的招
Run!
快跑啊
Jack!
杰克
Duck!
低头
I’m so sorry, are you alright?
真是抱歉 你还好吗
No, I’m not.
不 不好
Gentlemen, he surrenders.
各位 他投降了
What?
什么
Engines, full power!
所有引擎 火力全开
Shields up!
保护自己
Turn on the mini-fridge!
启动小冰箱
Superhero landing!
超级英雄降落了
Hooray for us!
我们真厉害
We did it! It was mostly me.
我们成功了 大部分是我的功劳
What?
什么
You got to be kidding.
太扯了吧
Finally, the big guns. Thank you!
终于大炮出动了 谢谢
FIRE!
发射
FIRE!
发射
Ooh, close.
太近了
The Cannonball, not you.
我说炮弹 不是你
OK Time out, time out! Everyone time out!
暂停 暂停 所有人暂停
You almost blew her up. And she can’t come to my party if you blow her up!
你们差点就轰了她
Sorry sir…
对不起 殿下
All right, time back in.
好了 重新开战
Surrender, monsters!
投降吧 怪物们
No Wait!
不 等一下
Huh, that’s pretty cool.
还满酷的嘛
Everyone inside! And hurry!
大家进屋去 快点
You messed with the wrong prince!
告诉你们 你们惹错人了
There’s nothing Average about Avevoo-RAHJ!
痞英勇一点都不平庸
I shall return!
我会回来的
On Tuesday.
就在星期二
No, wait, let me check my calendar…Thursday.
不 等等 我查一下行事历 是星期四
I shall return Thursday!
星期四我会 回来的
We’ll be ready!
随时候教
And waiting!
怕你不来
Arrivederci!
再见
Chow for now!
再见
Bye, bye!
再见 拜罗
You just got dwarfed! Is that better? I think Merlin’d is better.
你中了矮人的招 这样有比较好吗
You should have seen the look on his big, ugly face when Bunny came running at him.
可惜你没看到兔子向他冲去的时候
That’s how you see everything, isn’t it?
这就是你看待一切的方法 对吧
With my eyes?
你是指用眼睛看吗
You always talk about what someone looks like.
你总是喜欢谈论别人的长相
I do’?
是吗
I wouldn’t say that. But I can’t wait for you to see the real me.
我不会这么说 但我等不及想让你看到真正的我了
What kind of Merlin is the real you?
什么样的梅林才是真正的你
You might not believe it,
你可能不会相信
but the real me is famous, handsome and even popular.
但真正的我有名 帅气 而且还很受欢迎
Not short, stumpy and green.
一点也不矮 不胖 也不绿
Yeah, you’re short, stumpy and green. But you’re also a wonderful and charming person.
对 你的确又矮又胖又绿
I’m not explaining it right. If you saw the real me, you’d know exactly what I mean.
我不太会解释 要是你看到真正的我
I think I can see the real you.
我觉得我看见了真正的你
And I like you, just as you are.
而我喜欢你现在的样子
That’s hilarious.
太好笑了
Here close your eyes, and imagine the real me.
来 闭上你的眼睛 想像一下真正的我
I guarantee you it’ll be different.
我向你保证 会很不一样
I do feel something different.
我 确实感觉到有东西不一样
Really?
真的吗
But eyes opened or closed, to me you’re still Merlin.
但不论眼睛张开或闭着
Now tell me, who am I to you?
现在告诉我 对你来说我是谁
You’re a gift. A gift that’ll transform me into someone amazing.
你是礼物 而这个礼物会让我变成一个更棒的人
Just like you’re amazing.
就像你是个很棒的人一样
Actually, I want to show you something, too.
事实上 我也有东西想给你看
Do you need a hand?
需要帮忙吗
Hold on! Nope. Stand back. I got this.
等一下 不用 退后 我可以的
One, two…Okay, yeah. I need help.
一 二 好吧 我需要帮忙
Whoa, whoa,Nope.Thank you though.
不要 谢了
You know the weird thing is, they’re super comfortable.
奇怪的是 它们超好穿的
No, I’m just saying, where were you when the facade was falling?
不 我只是在问 立面倒塌的时候你们在哪
I mean that was terrifying.
那超恐怖的
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
I’ve come for my shoes.
来拿我的鞋子
Well, I had them. I mean, I saw them. But those, those dwarfs.
本来已经到手了 我是说我有看到
It’s dwarves. With a So you failed?
你是说矮子吧 所以你失败了
I did not fail.
我没有失败
I took a time-out.
只是稍微 暂停一下
Yeah, this is a calculated timeout,
没错 这是有计划的暂停
I’m going to return on Thursday, we all penciled it in.
星期四我就会回去 大家都有记下来
Silence!
闭嘴
Have a bite.
咬一口吧
For strength.
可以得到力量
Apples. The most suspicious of fruits.
苹果 最可疑的水果
I don’t have much time, Prince.
我时间不多 王子
You could still have the best birthday ever.
你还是可以过一个史上最棒的生日
But remember what’s bad for me, will be very bad for you.
但记住 要是让我不好过
She is gone…
她走了
Ah, what’s the worst that could happen?
最坏的情况是什么
It’s kinda sweet…
还满甜的
Don’t move.
别动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!