拜托 有谁能告诉我一点线索
Please somebody tell me one little fuckin’ favor.
在我手里
I got a bag.
满意了吗 我藏起来了
Okay? I stashed it ’til
我得先确定这地方还没变成警局
we could be sure this place wasn’t a police station.
很好 我们现在去拿吧
Good for you. Now let’s go get it.
首先我们得处理那些车
First we gotta get rid of those cars.
外面看起来就象停车场
It looks like Sam’s Hot Car Lot outside.
好吧
Okay.
金留在这照看他们两个
Blondie stay here and baby-sit them two.
白和粉各开一辆车
White and Pink take a car each.
我跟在你们后面 扔掉车之后去取钻石
I’ll follow you. You ditch ’em. Pick up the stones.
我会在路上
While I’m followin’ you
替我们的朋友安排一个医生
I’ll arrange some sort of a doctor for our friend.
不能让他和这家伙在一起
You can’t leave these guys here with him.
-为什么 -因为他是个该死的疯子
-Why not? -Because he’s a fuckin’ psycho.
如果你觉得乔很恼火…
And if you think Joe’s pissed off…
那绝对比不上我对于让我…
that ain’t nothin’ compared to how pissed off I am at him…
和这杂种呆在一块火大
for puttin’ me in the same room as that bastard.
看到我都忍♥受了些什么吗 艾迪
You see what I’ve been puttin’ up with Eddie?
我他妈的走进来让这些家伙留下来
I fuckin’ walked in here I told these guys about stayin’ put.
白先生掏出枪来指着我的脸
Mr. White whips out his gun he’s stickin’ it in my face…
叫我混♥蛋♥ 说他要干掉我
callin’ me a motherfucker sayin’ he’s gonna blow me away…
然后不停地说废话
and blah blah blah blah blah.
是他让行动变成了射击派对
He’s the reason the joint turned into a shootin’ spree.
你♥他♥妈♥的哑巴了
What are you a fuckin’ silent partner?
告诉他
Tell him!
他在店子里发疯 但现在看来很正常
He went crazy in the store but he seems all right now.
他当时做的就是…
This is what he was doin’: bam bam…
没错
Yeah bam bam bam bam bam.
我叫他们别碰该死的报♥警♥器 可他们不听
I told ’em not to touch the fuckin’ alarm they did.
如果他们照我说的做
If they hadn’t have done what I told ’em not to do
他们就不会死
they’d still be alive.
他妈的英雄
My fuckin’ hero.
谢谢
Thanks.
那就是你疯狂大屠♥杀♥的借口
That’s your excuse for going on a kill-crazy rampage?
我不喜欢报♥警♥器 白先生
I don’t like alarms Mr. White.
谁留下来看着这个警♥察♥有什么关系
What does it matter who stays with the cop?
不能放他走 他能认出我们
We ain’t lettin’ him go. He’s seen everybody.
我谁也没看见
I haven’t been looking at you guys.
他妈的闭嘴 伙计
Shut the fuck up man!
关键在于 不该把他
You guys should never have taken him
从行李箱弄出来
outta the trunk in the first place.
-我们想找出谁是内奸 -没有什么他妈的内奸
-We tried to find out about the setup. -There is no fuckin’ setup!
现在听我说
Now here’s the news!
金 你留下来照看他们两个
Blondie you stay here take care of these two!
白和粉 和我一起走 如果乔…
White and Pink you come with me ’cause if Joe gets here…
看到外面停着那么多车
and he sees all these cars parked outside…
我发誓他对谁都不会有什么好脸色
I swear to you he’s gonna be just as mad at me as he is at you.
没问题 我们走吧
Fine. Let’s go.
总算清静了
Alone at last.
猜猜怎么着
Guess what.
我想我把车停在禁区了
I think I’m parked in the red zone.
我们说到哪了
Now where were we?
我告诉你 我对他妈的内奸一无所知
I told you I don’t know anything about any fuckin’ setup.
我加入警队只有八个月
I’ve been on the force for only eight months.
他们不会告诉我任何事
They don’t tell me anything.
没人跟我说过 你用尽方法折磨我也没用
Nobody tells me shit. You can torture me all you want.
折磨你 好主意
Torture you? That’s a good…
这是个好主意 我喜欢它
That’s a good idea. I like that one yeah.
你的老板都说了没什么内奸
Even your boss said there wasn’t a setup.
-我的什么 -你的老板
-My what? -Your boss.
抱歉 伙计
Excuse me pal.
有件事你得弄明白 我没什么老板
One thing I wanna make clear to you: I don’t have a boss.
没人能对我指手划脚 懂吗
Nobody tells me what to do. You understand?
听到我的话了吗 狗♥娘♥养♥的
You hear what I said you son of a bitch?
好的 好的 好的 你没有老板
All right all right all right you don’t have a boss.
他妈的真够脏
Get that fuckin’ shit off.
听着 我不会再跟你废话 明白吗
Look I’m not gonna bullshit you okay?
我不会真的在乎你知道还是不知道
I don’t really give a good fuck what you know or don’t know…
但我会折磨你
but I’m gonna torture you anyway…
不管怎样
regardless.
不是为了要知道什么
Not to get information.
只是为了寻开心…
It’s amusing to me…
而折磨一个警♥察♥
to torture a cop.
你想说什么都行 因为我早都听过了
You can say anything you want because I’ve heard it all before.
你能做的只有…
All you can do is…
祈求快点死去…
pray for a quick death…
总之…
which…
你将求死不能
you ain’t gonna get.
天啊
Oh God.
你听过K·比利的”70年代超级声”吗
You ever listen to K·BILLY’s “Super Sounds of the ’70s”?
那是我最喜欢的节目
It’s my personal favorite.
艾根和莱佛蒂象”偷来的车轮”一样
Joe Egan and Gerry Rafferty were
是知名的歌♥唱组合
a duo known as Stealer’s Wheel…
他们录制”最爱泡泡糖”这张专辑时…
when they recorded this Dylanesque pop bubble-gum favorite…
是1974年四月
from April of 1974.
曾升到排行榜第五位…
That reached up to number five…
就象七零年代 在”70年代超级声”的延续
as K-BILLY’s “Super Sounds of the ’70s” continues.
别动
Hold still.
别动 该死的
Hold still you fuck.
这也没什么不好是吗
Was that good for you too?
嘿 怎么回事
Hey what’s goin’ on?
你听到了吗
You hear that?
哪也别去 我就会回来
Don’t go anywhere. I’ll be right back.
别 停下 停下
Don’t! Stop! Stop!
-什么 怎么了 -别这么做
-What? What’s the matter? -Don’t do this.
那么就烧一点点
That burn a little bit?
不 停下
Don’t! Stop!
求求你停下
Please stop.
停下 停下
Just stop. Stop.
我跟你说 别 求你了
Just talk to me. Don’t. Please.
别烧我 求你了
Don’t burn me please.
我对你们一无所知
I don’t know anything about any of you fucking guys.
我什么都不会说
I’m not gonna say anything.
不 求你了 不
No! Please no.
-你说完了吗 -停下
-You all through? -Stop!
说完了吗
You all through?
求你了 我家里还有个孩子
Please. I got a little kid at home.
完了吗
You all done?
-不要 -点火了
-Don’t! -Have some fire.
哦 妈的
Oh shit.
嘿 你
Hey you.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
马文
Marvin.
马文什么
Marvin what?
马文·纳什
Marvin Nash.
听着 马文 我是…
Listen to me Marvin. I’m a–
听我说 马文·纳什 我是警♥察♥
Listen to me Marvin Nash. I’m a cop.
是的 我知道
Yeah I know.
你知道
You do?
是的 你叫弗雷蒂什么的
Yeah. Your name’s Freddy somethin’.
纽文狄克
Newendyke.
弗雷蒂·纽文狄克
Freddy Newendyke.
弗兰克·费切蒂…
Frankie Ferchetti…
大概五个月前向我们介绍过
introduced us about five months ago.
我记不太清了
I don’t remember that at all.
我记得
I do.
弗雷蒂
Freddy.
我成什么样了
How do I look?
怎么
What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!