该死 橙挂彩了
Shit. Orange got tagged?
腹部中枪
Gut shot.
妈的 褐在哪
Fuck. Where’s Brown?
死了
Dead.
怎么死的
How did he die?
他妈的你以为呢 警♥察♥击毙了他
How the fuck do you think? The cops shot him.
真是糟糕
This is bad.
是他妈的非常糟 不是吗
This is so fucking bad. Is it bad?
相对”好”而言吗
As opposed to good?
老兄 真是糟糕
Man this is fucked up.
真是太糟糕了
This is so fucked up.
有人出♥卖♥♥♥了我们 老兄
Somebody fucked us up big time man.
-你真的觉得我们是中了埋伏 -你一点不怀疑吗
-You really think we were set up? -Do you even doubt it man?
我们肯定是中了埋伏 我知道
I don’t think we got set up I know it.
所有那些警♥察♥是从哪来的 嗯
Where did all those cops come from huh?
前一分钟还不在 下一分钟就来了
One minute they’re not there and the next minute they’re there.
我根本没听到警报声 警报器响了是吗
I didn’t hear any sirens. The alarm went off okay?
当警报响了之后 你得要四分钟来作出反应
When an alarm goes you got a four-minute response time.
如果不是有辆巡逻车 正好在那条街上的话
Unless a patrol car is cruising that street at that moment…
在他们能作出反应之前你有四分钟
you got four minutes before they can realistically respond.
一分钟内 有十七个警♥察♥出现
In one minute there were 17 blue boys out there…
全都清楚他们在嘛
all knowing exactly what the fuck they were doing
他们早就埋伏在那了
and they were all there!
记得第二批出现的警车吗
Remember that second wave that showed up in the cars?
那才是听到警报后赶来的
Those were the ones responding to the alarm
但第一批混♥蛋♥
but those first motherfuckers…
是早就埋伏在那的
they were there and they were waitin’ for us.
你♥他♥妈♥的就没想过这些吗
Haven’t you fuckin’ thought about this?
我根本没机会去想
I haven’t had a chance to think.
我首先想到的就是他妈的逃跑
First I was just tryin’ to get the fuck outta there.
而我们逃脱之后 我一直和他在一起
And after we got away I’ve just been dealin’ with him.
最好快想 因为这很重要
Better start thinkin’ about it ’cause that’s all I’m thinkin’ about.
我甚至不想来这 我想开车逃走 老兄…
I wasn’t even gonna come here. I was just gonna drive off man…
因为不管内奸是谁 他都知道这地方
because whoever set us up knows about this place.
这里可能有警♥察♥在等着
There could’ve been cops here waitin’!
也许现在警♥察♥正在赶来
There could be cops comin’ right now!
我们去另一个房♥间 嘿 在那边
Let’s go in the other room. Hey. In there.
拉里 别离开我
Larry don’t leave me.
我就在另一个房♥间好吗 我会在那看着你
I’ll be right in the other room okay? I’ll be right there lookin’ at ya.
我会在这看着你 好吗
I’m right here lookin’ at you okay?
我就在那边
I’m right over there.
拉里
Larry…
我他妈的要死了
I’m gonna fucking die.
拉里
Larry.
我他妈的在这干什么 老兄
What the fuck am I doin’ here man?
我觉得这活太有趣了
I felt funny about this job right off.
我一有这种感觉就该放弃
As soon as I felt it I should have said”No thank you”
但我没有
but I never fuckin’ listen.
我每次买♥♥大♥麻♥都会这样
Every time I ever got fucked buying weed the same thing.
我不相信那家伙 但我想相信他
I didn’t trust the guy but I wanted to believe him.
如果他没说谎而且真是泰国大♥麻♥ 那倒也不错
If he’s not lying and it really is Thai stick then it’s great.
但从来都不是
But it never is
我总说行动时有那种感觉我就离开
and I always said that if I felt that about a job I’d fuckin’ walk.
但我没有 我没离开是因为该死的钱
And I didn’t. I didn’t because of the fuckin’ money!
过去的就过去了 你冷静点
What’s done is done. I need you cool.
你冷静了吗
Are you cool?
我很冷静
I’m cool.
往脸上泼点水
Splash some water on your face.
做个深呼吸
Take a breather.
放松下来 抽支烟
Relax. Have a cigarette.
我戒了
I quit.
-好吧 -来支也好 你有吗
-All right. -Why you got one?
好了 我们来想想发生了什么事
Okay let’s go through what happened.
我们到了那 一切都很顺利
We’re in the place everything’s going fine.
然后警铃响了
Then the alarm gets tripped.
我一转身看到那些警♥察♥在外面
I turn around and all these cops are outside.
你说的没错 就象变魔术一样 我眨眨眼他们就在那了
You’re right. It was like bam I blinked my eyes and they’re there.
大家都开始惊慌 然后金先生开了枪
Everybody starts going ape-shit.Then Mr. Blonde starts to shoot all
-不是这样 -有什么不对
-That’s not correct. -What’s wrong with it?
警铃响了后警♥察♥并没出现
Okay. The cops did not show up after the alarm went off.
金先生向所有人开枪之前
The cops didn’t show up until after
警♥察♥并没出现
Mr. Blonde started shootin’ everybody.
-接着我听到警铃♥声♥ 看到了警♥察♥ -并没那么快
-Soon as I heard the alarm I saw cops. -It wasn’t that soon.
在金先生发疯之前
They didn’t let their presence be known
他们并没出现
until after Mr. Blonde became a madman.
我不是说他们不在那 他们早就在
I’m not sayin’ they weren’t there. I’m sayin’ they were there.
但是他们
But they didn’t make a move
在金先生开枪之前没有行动
until after Mr. Blonde started shootin’ everybody.
所以我才知道是中了埋伏
I mean that’s how I know we were set up.
-白先生 你能看到的 -别再叫什么鬼”白先生”了
-Mr. White you can see that… -Enough of this “Mr. White” shit.
等等 别告诉我你叫什么鬼名字 我不想知道
Wait! Don’t tell me you’re fuckin’ name! I don’t wanna know it!
老天 我可不想告诉你我叫什么
Jesus Christ I ain’t gonna tell you mine.
你是对的 那没好处
You’re right. This is bad.
-你是怎么逃脱的 -我杀出了一条血路
-How did you get out? -I shot my way out.
所有人都在开枪 所以我趁乱逃了出来
Everybody started shootin’ so I blasted my way out of there.
躲开 让开路 他妈的让开路
Move it! Get outta the way! Get the fuck outta the way!
他妈的快躲开
Get the fuck outta the way!
让开 把路让开
Move it! Get outta the way!
老天 你♥他♥妈♥的有问题吗 老兄
Jesus Christ! What the fuck is your problem man?
-你这该死的混♥蛋♥ -去你♥妈♥的♥
-You fuckin’ asshole! -Fuck you!
让开
Move!
天啊
Jesus!
从车里出来 他妈的从车上下来
Get outta the car! Get the fuck outta the car!
闪开 从路上闪开
Move it! Move outta the way!
我打伤了几个警♥察♥
I tagged a couple of cops.
你杀了什么人吗
Did you kill anybody?
-几个警♥察♥ -没有行人
-A few cops. -No real people?
只杀了警♥察♥
Just cops.
你信任金先生吗
Could you believe Mr. Blonde?
那是我曾见过的最疯狂的事
That was the most insane fuckin’ thing I have ever seen.
乔为什么找个这样的家伙
Why the fuck would Joe hire a guy like that?
我不想杀人
I don’t want to kill anybody.
但如果你想挡我的路…
If I gotta get out that door and you’re standin’ in my way…
要么我杀了你 要么你就让开
one way or the other you’re gettin’ outta my way.
这是我看待事情的方式
That’s the way I look at it.
是坐十年牢…
The choice between doin’ ten years…
还是干掉一个愚蠢的混♥蛋♥…
and takin’ out some stupid motherfucker…
只能选择其一
ain’t no choice at all.
但我并不是疯子
But I ain’t no madman either.
乔他妈怎么想的
What the fuck was Joe thinkin’?
你没法和那种家伙共事
You can’t work with a guy like that.
万幸的是
We’re awful goddamn lucky
他在那乱射一气时没伤到我们
he didn’t tag us when he shot the place up.
他的屁♥股♥离我的只有这么远
I came this close to takin’ his ass out myself.
我是说 所有人都很惊慌 所有人
I mean everybody panics. Everybody.
形势紧急 那是人的自然反应
Things get tense. It’s human nature.
人的惊慌是无法控制的
You panic. I don’t care what your name is you can’t help it.
妈的 老兄 惊慌是发自内心的 知道吗
Fuck man you panic on the inside in your head you know?
你给自己几秒钟
You give yourself a couple of seconds
看清楚形势
get ahold of it and deal with it.
你就不会在那
What you don’t do is start shootin’ up the place
开枪杀人
and start killin’ people.
你的举动应该显得专业一点
What you’re supposed to do is act like a fuckin’ professional.
一个精神病患不会是专业人士
A psychopath ain’t a professional.
你无法和一个疯子共事
You can’t work with a psychopath.
你不知道那些混♥蛋♥下一步会干嘛
You don’t know what those sick assholes are gonna do next.
我是说 老天
I mean Jesus Christ
你觉得那个黑人女孩有多大 二十
how old do you think that black girl was? Twenty?
-也许二十一 -大概吧
-Maybe 21? -If that.
你知道其他人的情况吗
Did you see what happened to anybody else?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!