我弹吉他
I play guitar.
我叫艾波
I’m April.
我是丽兹
I’m Lizzie.
艾波和丽兹 我告诉你们 我要再转一圈
April and Lizzie, I’ll tell you what. I’m gonna make another round here,
看看能否动员更多的人 留下来看表演
see if I can drum up some more people to stay for the show.
你们陪陪我的朋友
You keep my friend here company
我们会先演奏你们想听的歌♥曲
and we’ll play whatever song you want to open with.
任何歌♥?- 你指定
Any song? – You name it.
狗仔队
Paparazzi.
女神卡卡 – 我知道
Lady Gaga. – I know.
胡说 – 你不知道
Bullshit! – You did not know!
好 再给我一次机会
All right, give me one more chance.
巴士上的轮子转呀转
The wheels on the bus go round and round
转呀转 转呀转
Round and round, round and round
巴士上的轮子转呀转
The wheels on the bus go round and round
转整天
All day long
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four!
舞台上的乐队说跳啊跳
The band on the stage says jump, jump, jump!
跳啊跳 跳啊跳
Jump, jump, jump! Jump, jump, jump!
舞台上的乐队说跳啊跳
The band on the stage says jump, jump, jump!
跳整天
All day long!
乐队的贝斯手威利说
Willie on the bass says
转呀转
Turn around!
转呀转 转呀转
Turn around, turn around!
乐队的贝斯手威利说
Willie on the bass says
转呀转
Turn around
转整天
All day long
屋子里的人们说
The people in the house say
耶 耶 耶
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
耶 耶 耶
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
耶 耶 耶
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
屋子里的人们说
The people in the house say
耶 耶 耶
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
耶整天
All day long
小酒馆的老板说 喝光光
The owner of the joint says Drain your glass!
喝光光 喝光光
Drain your glass, drain your glass!
小酒馆的老板说 喝光光
The owner of the joint says Drain your glass!
喝整天
All day long
买♥♥些东西来调玛格丽特
Let’s pick up some stuff to make margaritas.
好主意
Good idea.
中途能停一下吗?
Can we stop on the way?
嘿 演出很棒
Hey, that was awesome.
很好 谢谢 – 那边见
Oh, good. Thank you. – See you over there, man.
嘿 需要载你一程吗?
Hey, you need a ride?
不用 我骑脚踏车 在那边碰头
No. Imma ride my bike. I’ll meet you over there.
好 – 好
Okay, all right. – Okay.
这是什么车?安全吗?
What kind of car is this? Is this safe?
安全 我们可以都坐在前面
Yeah, we can all ride up front.

Hi.
无舵乐队 太赞啦
Rudderless rocks!

Yeah!
你有看到表演?
You just see the show?
你不记得我了?
You don’t remember me, do you?
你在酒吧里吗?
Were you sitting at the bar?
我是凯特卢卡斯
I’m Kate Lucas.
我们见过面 在乔许的房♥间
We’ve already met, in Josh’s room.
喔 老天
Oh, my God.
最近好多了
It’s been better lately.
心情平静许多 我有时甚至可以出门了 像今晚一样
Things have died down. I even go out sometimes, like tonight.
喔 凯特
Oh, Kate.
我现在叫安 这是我的中间名
I go by Ann now. It’s my middle name.
你现在是摇滚巨星?
So you’re a rock star now, huh?
只是歌♥曲不是你写的
Except you didn’t write those songs, did you?
听好
Listen.
你怎么可以演奏那些歌♥曲?
How could you play those songs?
你太无♥耻♥了
Shame on you!
嘿 山姆
Hey, Sam!
乔许史都华曼宁
杀人犯 恶魔 凶手
真没想到
I was not expecting this.
糟糕 嘿
Shit. Hey.
我必须要坚持到最后
I have to stay ahead of it.
油漆稀释剂是唯一… 但会侵蚀皮肤
Paint thinner’s the only thing that… But it’s hell on your hands.
龙舌兰?
Tequila?
对 我想这适合这个场合
Yeah, I thought it was a good choice for the occasion.
生日快乐 乔许
Happy birthday, Josh.
生日快乐 乔许
Happy birthday, Josh.
对母女来说 十六岁的生日是很重要的
I think for mothers and daughters, it’s sweet 16.
对父子来说则是二十一岁
For fathers and sons, it’s 21.
我以前真的是个混♥蛋♥吗?
Was I always such an asshole?
你真的是
You really grew into it, though.
我以前真的很冷酷吗?
Was I always the ice queen?
也有一些缓和的时刻
There were some notable thaws.
我和一个母亲吃过早餐 她想要谈谈 想原谅乔许…
I had breakfast with one of the moms. She wanted to talk, to forgive Josh…
艾 – 她不怪我们 令人吃惊
Em. – She didn’t blame us. It was amazing.
不要
Don’t. Don’t.
就像是举重
It was like a weight lifting.
我一直在想要联络其他人
I’ve been thinking about reaching out to the others.
我希望你一起… – 我该走了
I’d like you to do it with… – You know what, I should go.
那不是我们的错
It wasn’t our fault.
我不知道那不是我们的错?
You think I don’t know it wasn’t our fault?
我不知道 山姆 不知道你怎么想
I don’t know, Sam. I don’t know what you think!
嘿 你能开车吗?
Hey, are you okay to drive?
我们没做错事
We did everything right.
我们竭尽所能 乔许病了
We did everything we could. Josh was sick.
或许你想要思索这件事 但我不想
You might want to dwell on this, but I don’t.
有什么关系?他的错 你的错 我的错
What does it matter? His fault, your fault, my fault.
谁在乎?
Who cares?
我不需要任何人的原谅
I don’t need to ask for anybody’s forgiveness.
我也不需要该死地去见任何一个父母
And I sure as fuck don’t need to meet any of the parents!
你看起来很糟
Man, you look like shit.
很难比穿制♥服♥的人好看
Well, hard to look better than a man in uniform.
周末不好过吧
Must have been one hell of a weekend.
我和厄尔星期六去看了俄克拉何马捷足者队的比赛
You know, me and Earl caught the Crimson and Cream game on Saturday.
听起来很有趣
Sounds like fun.

Blah.
好 我去拿一些水
Okay, I’m gonna grab some more water.
你在做什么?
What the hell you doin’?
大部分人称之为午睡
Well, most people call it a nap.
事实上 在某些文化 这被视为有助提高生产力
In fact, in some cultures it’s considered a real boost to productivity.
你被解雇了 聪明人
You’re fired, smart guy.
如果不是太难过
Well, if it weren’t sad,
你会在一小时前就知道我辞职了
it’d be kind of endearing that you don’t realize I quit about an hour ago.
我一直想让山姆跟我们去
I keep trying to get Sam to go.
他会的 – 在甲板上
Oh, he will. – On the deck!
他不感兴趣 我不知道为什么
Yeah, yeah. He’s not into it. I don’t know why.
该死 看看你的船
Damn! Look at this boat you have, man.
我一定会很失望的 超烦的 不会 我开玩笑的
I’m gonna be really disappointed. Like, terribly upset. Naw, I’m just kiddin’.
可以上船吗?
Permission to come aboard?
可以
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
说真的 真的很棒
I know. I mean, seriously, man, it’s that good.
迟早会有人签下我们的
I mean, sooner or later someone’s gonna sign us.
《真正的朋友》这首歌♥很红 我们可以做地区巡回了
Real Friends is a hit. We do a regional tour and we’re set.
你真的这么想?
You really think so?
对 老兄 我们一晚上可以赚八百到一千
Fuck, yeah, dude. And we’re talking eight to 10 a night.
不可能 老兄
No way, dude.
对 – 一千元?
Yeah. – Thousand?
你不用再做甜甜圈了
You’re not making donuts anymore, man.
不用 不用 不用担心
Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t you worry, no
不用 不用 不用担心
Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t you worry
不用 不用 不用担心任何事
Don’t, don’t, don’t you worry about nothing

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!