Pissed in your shoes And relieved you of your eyebrows?
就是这样 我喜欢
Do that, I like that.
我还愿意当你的朋友
I’d still be friends with you
“做那个”那个词你听不懂?
What don’t you understand about, “Do that”?
因为那才是真正的朋友
‘Cause that’s what real friends do
总之 谢谢你 – 好 谢谢你过来
Anyway, thank you. – Yeah, thank you for coming by.
弹得真过瘾 – 还可以
Those were good jams. – That was okay.
音乐真的很好 – 好
No, really good jams. – Yeah.
很棒 – 好
Yeah, it was pretty great. – Okay.
好吧 – 好
All right. – Okay.
你真的不想公开表演那些歌♥?
You seriously have no desire to go out and play those?
晚安 昆汀 – 等等
Good night, Quentin. – Just hold on. Hold on.
你听见我们的音乐 没有让你有一点点兴奋吗?
You heard us, right? You can’t tell me that didn’t dial you up just a little bit.
还好 好吗?- 还好?
It was nice, okay? – Nice?
你不会吧… 等等 还好?
Are you kidding… Hold on, hold on. Nice?
那岂止还好 好吗?
That was not just nice, okay?
我以前和别人合作过 每次都烂透了
I’ve played with people before, and it’s always sucked.
因为大部分的歌♥都很烂
It’s always sucked because most things, they suck!
那不只是还好 好吗?
That wasn’t just nice, okay?
你… 我敢说 那甚至比你想像的更好…
Are you… I bet that was even better than you imagined…
好吧 我会表演那首歌♥
Fine, I’ll play the song.
真的吗?
Really?
如果那可以让你马上走
If it’ll get you to go home right now.
我马上走 我回家了 你没有耍我吧?
I’m gone. I’m out. I’m home. You’re not messing with me, right?
你没有敷衍我 对吗?我们会排练表演吗?
You’re not messing with me, right? We’re going to rehearse and we’ll play?
你还没走
You’re still here.
我马上走
I’m out, I’m out. I’m gone.
你真的叫山姆 对吗?
Hey, your name really is Sam, right?
在你身边 在你身边
Be by you, be by you
我只想在你身边
All I want is to be by you
在你身边 在你身边
Be by you, be by you
我只想在你身边
All I want is to be by you
在你身边 在你身边
Be by you, be by you
你好 你一定是山姆
Hey, you must be Sam.
我不会告诉你 昆汀是怎么让我认出你的
I won’t tell you how Quentin told me to recognize you.
我猜得出来
Well, I can only guess.
艾肯 这是桃莉
Aiken, this is Tolly.
我们见过了 但你喝得很醉
We met, but you were really drunk.
很高兴再见到你
Nice to meet you, again.
你知道他在哪里吗?
You know where I can find him?
厕所 他有点紧张
Bathroom. Think he’s a little nervous.
他每次都这样
He does this.
能帮我盯一下吗?
Can you watch this?
你还好吧?- 很好
You okay in there? – Great.
很好 快好了
Great. Almost done.
万一你忘记 这是你的主意
In case you forgot, you know, this was your idea.
我知道 很奇怪吧?
Yeah, I know. Weird, right?
昆汀
Quentin.
现场有十四个观众 其中十个是表演者
There are 14 people in the audience. And 10 of them are performers.
你要发射航♥天♥飞机吗?
You launching the space shuttle?
这是我的小设计 相信我
I worked a little something up. Trust me.
只要别吐就好
Just don’t throw up.
真要命 你真爱挖苦人
That’s helpful. You’re helpful. So, so helpful.
你是我的死党 你是我的借口
You’re my sidekick You’re my alibi
你是我的得力助手
You’re my right-hand man
我是你的同伙 我是你的兄弟
I’m your homeboy I’m your main dude
我是你的完美计划
I’m your best laid plan
当大难临头的时候
When the shit hits the fan
我能让你明白吗?
Could I make you understand?
我不知道
I don’t know
如果我乱搞你妈 你还愿意当我的朋友吗?
Would you still be my friend if I made outwith your mother?
如果我痛扁你弟 你还愿意当我的朋友吗?
Would you still be my friend if I beat up your brother?
我还能当你的朋友吗?
Could I still be friends with you?
因为那才是真正的朋友
‘Cause that’s what real friends do
你是我的后卫 你是我的武士
You’re my defense You’re my samurai
你是男子汉大丈夫
You’re the man, you’re the man
没有秘密 没有必要说谎
There’s no secrets There’s no need to lie
我们的感情没有言语能形容
Words are not enough to best describe us
但当大难临头的时候
But when the shit hits the fan
我能让你明白吗?
Could I make you understand?
我不知道
I don’t know
你真的没来过这里吗?
You seriously never been here?
天啊 你有眼福了
Oh, man. You are in for a treat.
戴尔乐器行 清♥仓♥大拍卖♥♥
有照顾好我的宝贝吗?
You taking care of my baby?
我再过几年才退休
I’d be years into my retirement
到时你还是没钱买♥♥ 孩子
before you got enough money to take it home, son.
是你乐观的个性 让我再度光顾 戴尔
You’re sunny personality is what keep’s me coming back, Del.
那我应该对你更客气点
Well, I guess I ought to be nicer to you then.
他第一次对我这么客气
I think that’s the nicest he’s ever been to me.
说真的
Seriously.
真是美得冒泡
Does it get any prettier than that?
真高贵的品味
Expensive taste.
1978年吉布森莱斯保罗 实心红木琴身
’78 Gibson Les Paul. Rosewood solid body.
镀金双线圈拾音器 珍珠镶嵌 完美无瑕
Gold-plated humbucker pickups. Pearl inlays. Pure perfection.
你有狄恩马克利冷冻弦吗?
You stock Dean Markley Blue Steels?
我有
I do.
我要三盒
Get three packs?
希望你没有赶时间
Hope you’re not in a hurry.
他经常来这里吧
I take it he’s in here a lot.
我每小时收他一毛钱都能发财 十八块九毛五
I’ve figured I’ve made a dime for every hour he’s spent in here. $18.95.
你要去什么地方吗?给自己买♥♥辆露营车?
You goin’ somewhere there? Got yourself a motor home?
露营车人生
那是我老婆的梦想
That is my missus’ dream.
她说那会很浪漫
She says it’ll be romantic.
在我听来像是自找苦吃
Sounds more to me like getting your prostate kicked
下半身连震八小时 不死也废半条命
for eight hours a day until you’re dead.
你很期待吗?
So you’re looking forward to it?
迫不及待
Can’t hardly wait.
威利
Willie!
我以为那是你的车
I thought that was your truck!
你好 – 没错 那就是我的车
Hey! – Quite right, that is my truck. It is.
你最近混得怎样?
So what’s new with you?
老样子
Not much.
你呢?你还和那些人在爱德蒙表演吗?
Not much. What about you? Are you still playing with those guys in Edmond?
几个月没表演了
Not for a few months, man.
太久没有和别人表演 我都记不得了
Been so long since I played with anyone else, I can hardly remember.
不会吧?你吗?
Are you kidding me? You?
你是我听过最厉害的贝斯手
You’re, like, the best bass player I’ve ever heard!
是啊…
Yeah, well…
说真的 放心
Seriously, man, don’t worry.
会有乐队把你挖走的 你琴艺超棒
Some band is gonna snatch you up. You’re a magician!
所以…
So…
很高兴见到你 – 很好 后会有期
Well, it was good to see you! – Yeah, great! See you, guys!
怎样?
What?
我不知道 我是应该佩服你的努力
I don’t know if I should be impressed by the effort
还是应该羞辱你自以为能搞定那件事
or insulted that you think you can pull that off.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
All right, fine.
威利是贝斯手 贝斯会让那些歌♥活起来
Willie plays bass and I think a bass would really bring the songs to life.
我太老 不能组乐队
I’m too old to start a band.
组乐队?我不… 我们不是…
Start a band? No. I don’t… We’re not…
我不想组乐队 只是加上贝斯会更好听
I don’t wanna start a band. I just think a little bass would make us sound better.
能走了吗?- 好
Can we go? – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
请看 还不错吧?
Voila. Not bad, huh?
这里甚至能停一辆车
You could even park a car in here.
喜欢烈火红唇乐队吗?
You like the Lips?
我喜欢那张海报 这… 这是你♥爸♥妈的家吗?
Yeah, I like the poster. Where… Is this your parents’ place?
不是 露丝… 我是看门的 我的公♥寓♥在楼上
No, no. Ruth… I’m sort of the caretaker. My apartment’s upstairs.
你是当地人吗?
You from around here?
不是… 不算是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!