Lauda is through! He’s in the lead!
劳达超过去了!他领先了!
Hunt will be determined to make up for that mistake.
亨特一定要弥补自己刚才的失误了
Hunt’s in Lauda’s slipstream.
亨特处于劳达的后背气流里
Lauda’s not leaving any gap.
而劳达没有让出任何缝隙
The Lotus goes for the inside.
莲花赛车决定从内道超车
It’s an aggressive move from Hunt.
亨特此举侵略性十足
There’s contact!
车蹭到了!
The leaders have spun out! Lauda’s facing the wrong way!
领先的二位出了赛道! 劳达的车停在了反方向!
The back marker’s gone through!
后面的车超过去了!
You can see why Hunter’s fellow drivers call him.
我们也明白为什么亨特的其他对手
“Hunt the Shunt.”
叫他“亨特变道王”
Asshole!
混♥蛋♥!
Go on, James! The Kraut’s out of it!
加油啊,詹姆斯! 那德国佬退出了!
Lauda is clearly furious.
劳达显然怒火中烧
There’s every reason to expect sharp words in the pit.
完全可以理解他现在心里如何骂亨特的
It’s going to be victory for Hunt.
亨特即将赢得比赛
It’s going to be an ignominious defeat for Niki Lauda.
而对于尼基·劳达来说, 是可耻的失利
So James Hunt scores his third major Formula 3 win
所以这是詹姆斯·亨特这个赛季的
of the season here, at Crystal Palace,
第三个冠军,在水晶宫赛道拿下
after a desperate battle with Niki Lauda.
比赛中他和尼基·劳达拼到最后
Lauda was unable so restart
在亨特那侵略性的超车之后
after Hunt’s aggressive move caused them both to spin out
两人双双飞出赛道, 而劳达无法重新发动赛车
in the last lap of the race.
这一切都发生在最后一圈的较量
Hard luck. Better luck next time.
这次是难啊,下次运气会更好
Hey, asshole!
嘿,混球!
That was my line. I had that corner.
那是我的车道,那弯道是我的
You mean the one that you spun out of
你是说那个你飞出去了的弯道?
and finished facing the other way?
最后还停反了方向的?
I think that corner had you.
是那个弯道吃了你吧
That move was total suicide. What if I hadn’t braked?
那完全是自杀行为 如果我当时没刹车呢?
We’d have crashed. But we didn’t, did we?
那就肯定撞车了 但没撞不是吗?
Thanks to your impeccable survival instincts.
真要多谢你那无可挑剔的求生本能啊
Fuck you! What’s your name?
操你的吧!你叫什么?
James Simon Wallis Hunt.
詹姆斯·赛门·沃利斯·亨特
Remember it, my little Jerry friend.
好好记住吧,我们的老鼠朋友
Jawohl! Remember ze name. It’s very simple.
没错!好好记着吧 很好记的
Hunt, it rhymes with cunt!
亨特,跟“怂货”还押韵呢
A word that happens to describe you perfectly.
拿来形容你再合适不过了
Who was that?
那是谁呀?
I’ve no idea. He looks like a rat, doesn’t he?
不知道,他长得很像老鼠对吧?
In my hometown, Vienna,
在我的家乡维也纳
my family’s famous for one thing:
我的家族因一个词而有名
Business.
经商
My grandfather was a businessman,
我的祖父是个商人
my father, too.
我父亲也是
So when they heard I wanted to race cars for a living,
所以当他们听说 我打算开赛车谋生的时候
They are a few things to say.
就有话要说了
Good.
好吧
So if my family wasn’t going to help me,
所以既然家里不肯帮忙
I decided to risk everything and take out a Loan myself.
我决定冒一个巨大的风险, 自己去贷款
I found a Formula 1 team with an Ok car
我找到一个F1车队,车还行
and an owner who had run out of money
车队主人正缺钱
and was willing to accept my terms.
愿意接受我的条件
And so, ladies and gentlemen,
那么,女士们,先生们
I’m delighted to say…
我很高兴在此宣布…
that the winner of the Guild of Motoring Writers Award.
今年赛车记者协会大奖的归属
Driver of the Year…
年度车手是…
is James Hunt.
詹姆斯·亨特
Superb news!
大好的消息啊!
Well done, James. Superstar!
干得漂亮,詹姆斯 大明星!
Fantastic!
了不起!
Well done. Thank you so much.
很棒的一年 非常感谢
Yes!
赞!
My parents always wanted me to be a doctor
我父母一直都想让我成为医生
or a stockbroker or something. They gave me
或者股票经纪人什么的
the first-class education, but that went all terribly wrong
他们给了我最一流的教育 但我的路是越走越错了
and I ended up with you lot.
最终跟你们这帮人混一起了
Thank you. I need it more than you do.
谢了,我现在比你更需要来一口
I mean, I have a hot head,
我是说,我性子急
an inability to tolerate discipline…
完全无法忍♥受各种规矩
Yes! Very true!
是啊! 千真万确!
I fall out with people left and right.
我经常跟不同的人吵架
The only creatures I’ve ever really loved
我真正爱过的东西
or treated honorably are budgerigars.
或者说好好对待过的 只有我的虎皮鹦鹉
So in any normal area of life, I’d be, or I am,
所以在其他任何普通的行业里, 我都会是,或者我就是
a total liability.
完完全全的负担
The only thing I’ve got going for me is I’m quick in a car.
我唯一会做的就是开车快
So thank you for this and for acknowledging that.
所以谢谢这个奖,和对我的肯定
I’m going to give it to my father
我会把它给我的父亲
and tell him to put it on the mantelpiece
让他放在壁炉上
and imagine it’s a first-class degree in medicine.
就当成是医学学位好了
Well done, Superstar.
漂亮,大明星
Another season like that,
再这样开一个赛季
I’ll move you up to the big time.
我就带你去更大的舞台
Come on, you don’t think I’m ready now?
拜托,你觉得我现在不行吗?
You are.
当然行
I’m not. I’ve got to find you a car first.
但我不行,我得先给你找辆车
Well, go on, then.
那就快去啊
Chop chop. Don’t wait too long.
赶紧,别等太久了
You don’t want him to do what Lauda just did.
你可不想看到他跟劳达一样吧
Why? What did he do? Got himself a drive, with BRM.
怎么了?他干嘛了? 他给自己找了辆车,BRM车队
How the hell did he do that? He’s a nobody.
他怎么找到的?这人谁都不是吧
He’s never won a bloody thing.
什么比赛都没赢过啊
Apparently, took out a Loan and bought his way in
显然他是贷了一笔款,花钱买♥♥进去的
with two million Austrian shillings.
花了两百万奥地利先令
Jesus.
老天啊
Niki Lauda.
我是尼基·劳达
Here for pre-season testing. BRM?
我来做季前试车,BRM车队的
Sign the release form. I’ll let them know you’re here.
把表格填了,我会让他们知道你来了
Mr. Stanley. Good morning.
斯坦利先生 早上好
Good morning. Clay!
早上好 克雷!
Let me introduce you to our number one driver.
我现在给你介绍我们的一号♥车手
Clay Regazzoni.
克雷·列加佐尼
How are you? Good.
你好吗? 很好
Pleasure.
幸会
And these are your mechanics.
这些是你的技师
They’re reporting exclusively to you,
他们只为你一人工作
as per contract.
根据我们的合同
Pleasure.
幸会
Do you wanna see the car’) Sure.
想看看车吗? 当然
Hello.
你们好
There she is. P160.
这就是了,型号♥P160
Same as Regazzoni’s? Identical in every detail.
跟列加佐尼的一样? 各方面完全一致
How much does she weigh?
车重多少?
600 kilos. But that’s crazy.
600千克 这也太离谱了
Why so heavy? It’s a V12 engine.
怎么会这么重? 里面装的是V12的引擎
That lump weighs 190K on its own.
光那个就有190千克了
Okay.
好吧
What horsepower are you getting?
马力有多少?490?
No, no, 450. It’s not enough.
没有,450 这不够啊
It needs to be 500.
得有500马力才行
And the engine needs to be.
引擎也必须减轻20千克
We already tried. Tried what?
我们试过了 试什么?
Everything
一切
We replaced the entire exhaust system.
我们更换了整个排气系统
Barely made the difference. Are you using magnesium parts?
几乎没有效果 你们用了镁合金零件吗?
Now the engine block.
然后是发动机缸体
Any mounting or fixing plates, strip it out also.
所有装好的板子都拿下来
When you’ve done that,
做完之后
we have to look at the aerodynamics,
我们再研究一下空气动力学

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!