科学家都不会比我算得更准
You’d think a bloody scientist would know that much!
过六个月你就会求我重新接纳你
Six months and you’ll be begging to be taken back in.
命中注定的
It’s in your DNA.
我们不需要河里的野生鱼
We don’t need native river fish.
养殖的就行
We’ll be all right with farmed salmon.
我明白 我也不喜欢养殖鱼
I know. I don’t much like them, but…
他们会洄游的 我知道
Well, they will run. I know it.
你好 阁下
Yes, Your Excellency.
尽管我们道义上和理论上都不太承认
Despite our moral and philosophical objections,
但是养殖的鲑鱼也会洄游
farmed salmon will run.
我百分之百肯定
I’m absolutely sure of it.
您真是不知疲倦啊 博士
You are tireless, Doctor.
您又有什么新发现了吗
You have uncovered some new research?
发表了一篇新论文吗
A new paper, perhaps?
没有 我就是知道
No, I just know it.
您就是知道 我懂了
You just know it. I see.
这就是信念 阿尔弗雷德博士
Faith, Dr. Alfred.
该死 好吧 就是信念
Damn it. Yes, all right, then, faith.
怎么样
So?
它们都活着
They’re alive.
好痛
That hurts!
抱歉 宝贝
Sorry, sweetie.
-麦斯威尔夫人吗 -怎么了
– Mrs. Maxwell? – What?
好消息 先前被认定已阵亡的一名军官
Amazing news. One of the officers presumed dead,
罗伯特·梅耶斯上尉 找到了 还活着
Captain Robert Mayers, has been found alive.
-很好 -是的 我们非常高兴
– Good. – Yes, we’re very pleased.
的确 很好
Yes, very good.
对他的家人来说是个大好消息
It’s very good news for the family.
还有他的女朋友 切伍德·塔波特小姐
And his girlfriend, Ms. Chetwode-Talbot.
等等 等等 还有谁知道这消息
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Who else knows about this?
您是第一个知道的
You’re the first to know.
很好 先保密
Right, keep it that way.
对媒体完全封锁 明白吗
Total press embargo. Do you understand?
好的 麦斯威尔夫人
Yes, Mrs. Maxwell.
鲑鱼垂钓那个项目
That salmon fishing thing.
还在进行吗
Is that still happening?
据我所知是
As far as I’m aware.
-还在进行 -是
– It is? – Yes.
-在也门 -是
– Yemen? – Yes.
太好了
Perfect.
好事都赶到一起了
Yes, this is all coming together very nicely.
-首相先生 您真会钓鱼吗 -会
-真的吗 -不
-外♥交♥部♥长会 你能不能派那个废物去一趟也门 -好
我想要创造一个小小的奇迹
I intended to create a small miracle.
去赞美上帝 让我们各部落凝结在一起
Something to glorify God and bring our tribes together.
有的时候我会问自己
Sometimes I wonder if we
现在所做的能否造福人类
haven’t created something that glorifies man.
这句话说得真好
It is a very fine line.
但是太狂妄 阿尔弗雷德博士
Hubris, Dr. Alfred.
太狂妄
Hubris.
-这真美 -美极了
– It’s nice here. – Beautiful.
你知道吗 我想这个项目救了我
You know, Fred, this project, it saved me. I think.
你知道 发生了这么多事
You know, with everything that happened.
那些养殖鱼最好给我洄游
So those farmed fish had better run.
-我想它们会的 -是吗
– I believe they will. – You do?
我相信逆流而上
Yes, I believe that it’s in
是它们深植于心中的本能
the very core of their being to head upstream
尽管它们从未洄游 它们的父母也没有
even if they never have, even if the parent fish never have.
看这个
Look at this.
看看
Look at that.
玛丽说了一些关于我的话
Mary said something about me.
她说我骨子里注定要回去
She said that I was genetically
跟她过那种呆板无趣的生活
programmed to return to a dull pedestrian life with her.
说我是我命中注定的
That it was in my DNA.
那你觉得你会回去吗
Do you think that you are?
不 不会 我属于这里 一直都是
No. No, I belong here. I always have done.
-哈莉 -嗯
– Harriet. – Yes.
我在想你和我
I was wondering about you and me.
理论上是可能的
The theoretical possibility in the same way
就像人登上火星理论上也是可能的
as a manned mission to Mars is a theoretical possibility.
显然的
Obviously.
或者像在也门钓鲑鱼理论上也是可能的
Or salmon fishing in the Yemen.
我愿意
Yes.
-你愿意 -对
– Yes? – Yes.
但是我需要一点时间
I just need a little time.
当然 当然 你慢慢来
Of course, of course. All the time you want.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-外♥交♥部♥长先生 -叫我布莱恩·弗里特
– Mr. Foreign Secretary. – Brian Fleet.
钓鱼高手啊
The great fisherman.
高手 说实话 我有几年没钓过鱼了
The great… Well, it has been a little while, to be honest.
手有点生了 你懂的
A bit rusty, you know.
有些技能学会了就不会忘
Some skills are never forgotten.
请跟这个人去您的帐篷 我一会就过去
Please, follow this man to your tent. I shall join you shortly.
你说什么来着
What have you been saying?
没人对
Fishing’s the last thing
钓鱼感兴趣 相信我
anyone’s gonna be interested in, trust me.
你主要负责照相就行 桑尼·基姆
Get ready for the photo op of a lifetime, Sonny Jim.
用不着钓到鲑鱼
N-S-R. No salmon required.
那是毛琼斯吗
Is that a Woolly Jones?
不 这是我的新发明
No, this is a new one I’ve invented.
是吗
Is it?
叫什么
What’s it called?
叫切伍德·塔波特美人
This one is called the Chetwode-Talbot Beauty.
很好听
That’s very nice.
真的
It’s true.
你不是开玩笑吧
You’re not being funny?
不是 我没有幽默感 你记得吧
No, I don’t have a sense of humor, as you recall.
那倒是
That is true.
-真美 -她是很美
– Beautiful. – Yes, she is.

Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不觉得我们该找点事做吗 准备准备
Don’t you think we should be doing something, Fred? Preparing?
我准备着呢
I am preparing.
为了这个大事做做准备 你知道
Well, for the whole thing, you know.
一切都准备就绪了 哈莉 放轻松
Everything’s done, Harriet, it’s fine. Just relax.
你刚刚
Did you just…
阿尔弗雷德·琼斯博士刚刚叫我放轻松
Dr. Alfred Jones just told me to relax.
这个世界是怎么了
What is the world coming to?
天哪
Oh, my God.
哈莉
Harriet.
好了 哈莉和罗伯特
Right, Harriet and Robert…
好了 好了 先闭嘴 记者同志们
Right, okay. Shut up, hacks.
不要问军事行动的事 那是机密
No military stuff. It’s classified.
无所谓 反正你们也不明白
Anyway, I don’t think you’d understand it.
你们只需要知道
The only thing you need to
这个人 这位梅耶斯上尉
know is that this man, Captain Mayers here,
是一位战争英雄
is a war hero.
只许问有人情味的问题 这位先生
Human interest stuff only. Sir.
哈莉 你能告诉我们重逢的感觉吗
Harriet, can you tell us how it feels?
那种感觉
It feels like it’s a…
很震惊 但是也很美好
It’s a… It’s a shock, but it’s wonderful.
你们吻一下可以吗
Please can we have a kiss?
来嘛 来吧
Go on. Come on.
我很抱歉 朋友
I am sorry, my friend.
别 不用 这是
No, no, it’s…
是个奇迹
It’s a miracle.
的确
Indeed.
不过 我还是为你感到抱歉
Nevertheless, I’m sorry.
好了 先生们 就到这里吧
All right, gentlemen, gentlemen, I think that’s all.
给这对情侣一点点隐私

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!